Close

Likes Likes:  4
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry Boston Council Nigger Kendra Lara Crashes Into House With Unrestrained Son While Driving Unlicensed In Unregistered Car Belonging To Man She Made Anal Sex Tape With

Or just another day in niggerland when whitey's laws can be flaunted because of slavery and racism.
    From Boston's own Turtle Boy.
    Boston City Councilor Kendra Lara crashed into a house at 803 Centre Street, Jamaica Plain, at 4:30 this afternoon, severely injuring her autistic son who was not in a car seat, according to a Boston Police incident report. A 51A has been filed with DCF on behalf of the boy.
    Lara was reportedly driving with a revoked license, and the car was not registered. She lied to police and attempted to blame another driver, who she claimed she swerved to avoid while speeding. Her son was seriously injured.
    The Honda Civic belonged to Boston teacher Owen Thomas, who we wrote about in January after he leaked a video of him bragging about just having anal sex with Lara, while she was in the background naked from the waste down, doing her son’s hair hurr.
    Yesterday Lara mentioned her son being in the backseat of a car without shoes or a shirt, and compared him to a cartoon feral boy raised by orangutans. (not off by much)
    During her contentious 2021 inaugural campaign for City Council against Mary Tamer, Lara constantly accused her Democratic opponent of racism for pointing out controversial things Lara had posted on social media, and the fact that she hadn’t voted in 14 of the last 20 elections. There is an image in this WGBG story about the race, showing Lara putting her son in a car seat.
    I would too if my Mom tried to kill me while riding around in the unregistered car belonging to the man who just had anal sex with my Mom in front of me.
    https://tbdailynews.com/boston-city-...sex-tape-with/
    Anyone who has been following Lara’s behavior for the last two years isn’t surprised by this, as it’s far from the first time this woman has done something controversial that should disqualify her from office. Lara has tweeted about abolishing police and prisons completely, as recently as 2020. An older Facebook post showed her flashing gang signs and a gun.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen-Shot-2022-05-19-at-2.17.02-PM.png 
Views:	37 
Size:	641.4 KB 
ID:	22868
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

2. Likes Whitey Ford, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    that's a barrel load.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post