Close

Likes Likes:  17
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger loses fight with whitey outside his roach coach chiggun food truck- crump screamin' raycissss! again

Black Food Truck Owner Savagely Bashed by Man Yelling N-Word, Lawyer Says

Here's the video via nigger crump's twitter:
    https://twitter.com/AttorneyCrump/st...265625601?s=20

There is no actual proof that he screamed the word "nigger." There is no (conveniently) footage of what led up to the incident. There is nothing but footage of a nigger getting his ass beat. And then holing up up in his food truck when the cops show up and refusing to come out until the cops made him exit. Fishy, fishy.

A Black food truck owner in Oregon who says he suffered “severe” injuries in a brutal assault by an attacker screaming the N-word has hired a lawyer to probe the “sufficiency of the government’s response” after he was allegedly left to take himself to hospital.

In a statement to The Daily Beast, family attorney Alicia LeDuc Montgomery said Darell Preston was on the phone with his wife and standing at LoRell’s Chicken Shack, his food truck in Portland, on June 15 when he was viciously attacked from behind, “unprovoked,” and without warning by a white man he didn’t recognize.
    Unprovoked? I doubt that.
    Without warnig? I doubt that, too. But don't niggers assault white people every day, and nobody seems to care about that.

In video footage Montgomery provided to The Daily Beast that captured the incident from across the street, a white man in a black jacket is seen beating and stomping a Black man to the ground. Cars pass by, honking their horns as the attack ensues on the sidewalk. Once the man in the jacket finishes, he walks away with his hands in his pockets, as if nothing happened.
    However, a police spokesperson told Oregon Live that when cops arrived on scene, they were told by first responders that the victim and suspect had left the scene. The spokesperson said officers found Preston in his food cart nearby but it took “several minutes to convince” him to come out. After providing minimal details, Preston then “locked himself in the cart” of the food truck and refused to say more, police said.
    "Victim and suspect." If the nigger had won the fight, this would be just another peaceful protest.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/black-...ortland-lawyer
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can be certain the nigger provoked,the fight and then after being pummeled lied about it.just anothet vile disgusting nigger that got what it’s hand called for.Anyway,the swollen face is an improvement!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I didn't see anything but a quick beating, dished out for good reason, no doubt.
    If races were reversed, the schvugger would head stomp his opponent 10+ times,
    claim he was called nigger, and not even be charged....

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fuck I hate Ben Crump nigger. “A white man beat a black man in the skreet in broad daylight, isn’t dis horrendous?”
    Oh yea nigger, this is so bad. It definitely trumps the atrocities you niggers inflict worldwide on humans every fucking second of every fucking day. Fuck you nigger!