Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Oildriller gets paternity test because his sproglet doesn't look "half white"

Father of biracial children is SLAMMED as a 'racist' after admitting he went behind his wife's back to get a paternity test for their son because the child 'didn't look half-white'

A dad of biracial kids has sparked furious outrage after revealing he got a paternity test behind his wife's back because one of their children 'doesn't look half-white.'

The unnamed 29-year-old man took to Reddit to share that he didn't believe his son was his because he was 'noticeably darker' than his 30-year-old black wife.

He explained that he couldn't bond with his son because he didn't look like him, causing him to have doubts and ultimately get a secret paternity test.
    The post read: I’m a 29-year-old white guy. My wife is 30 and black. We have two kids, a three-year-old girl, and a five-year-old boy.

'My wife got pregnant with our son early in our relationship. We had only been together a year. We got married because she got pregnant. Fortunately for us, we are actually happy.

'When my son was born I accepted him as mine. However, I couldn’t help noticing how little he looked like me.

'He is noticeably darker than my wife. He doesn’t look half-white. My family and friends have asked if I’m sure he’s mine. I had doubts, but I initially decided to trust my wife. I loved my son regardless.'
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...alf-white.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    None of them look like you, let’s be honest. I used to have a oil drilling neighbor that had 2 girls. They both just looked like 2 little niggers and nothing like white daddy.