Close

Likes Likes:  20
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Today is fried chicken day in the USA...

While I don't have anything against fried chicken in and of itself (I'll eat it as long as a nigger never touched the chicken), I find it appalling that there is yet another day that humans can't celebrate because it will no doubt be considered "racist." Nevermind that most likely, it was humans that invented fried chicken.

https://www.theguardian.com/food/202...g-it-shamed-me

Growing up as a niglet in England’s white West Country, a car trip east to the busier, more exciting parts of the country meant one thing: KFC on the way back.

No matter how thrilling the purpose of our trip, the promise of salty, greasy chicken on our return would be the highlight of our day. My brother and I would get excited in the back seat just as the colonel’s bright face was due to make an appearance on the horizon. We knew what was coming.

Back then, I’d promised myself that as soon as I was old enough, I’d eat fried chicken all the time.

The 1915 film The Birth of a Nation, widely touted as the first blockbuster, painted niggers as aggressive, disorganised and untrustworthy. In one scene, elected negro officials are seen swigging from whisky bottles and putting their bare feet on tables. And then one buck is seen animalistically gnawing on a chicken drumstick.

Fried chicken: I love you. And I don’t care who knows.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can't wait until Back To Wakanda day. For this I'd even celebrate with a fried banana or two !!
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    Can't wait until Back To Wakanda day. For this I'd even celebrate with a fried banana or two !!
    I would fly all chimpers out to my criyib for the biggest party this side of the Mississippi if they would be gone. I don’t care where or how they’re gone. Just gone….

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    dat be two mans or two womins?
    Some watermelon, Colt45, and some fent.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    With any luck the niggers will throw some block parties to celebrate fried chicken day. We all know how those turn out. Go ahead niggers celebrate I'll wait.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    AWESOME! Another day for the Slack Jawed Talking Apes to shoot each other!

7. Likes Chimp Detester, CoonsЯus liked this post