Close

Likes Likes:  17
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

63 y.o. oildriller meets 22 y.o. nigger on sex hook up app

From Dating App to Homicide: DeLand Man Faces 45-Year Prison Term

A man who pleaded guilty to murdering a man he met on a dating app for sex has been sentenced to 45 years in prison.

Michael Harris Jr. received the sentence after pleading guilty to second-degree murder in the death of Bobby Scott, 63, whose severely beaten body was discovered in a wooded area in DeLand, Florida, north of Orlando.
    Harris had been released from a Florida juvenile justice residential program on Jan. 3, 2020, and was listed as having a “high” commitment level for crimes of robbery, carjacking with a firearm, and aggravated assault with a deadly weapon from 2018, court documents reviewed showed.
    An affidavit outlined the case that began on Jan. 17, 2021, when Scott met his killer through a dating app to have sex but was never seen or heard from again.

When Scott didn’t return home, his husband told authorities he had not seen or spoken with him since he left to go to the gym. Scott’s severely beaten body was discovered several days later in a wooded area in DeLand.

Harris was arrested after being found driving Scott’s bloody 2019 Chevrolet Blazer SUV that was being tracked via GPS as it traveled on a highway in east DeLand, court documents said.

A search of Scott’s vehicle found blood on the exterior in several areas, including the driver’s side door handles and the rear cargo hatch, court documents said. Blood was also found in several places in the rear cargo area. DNA testing of the evidence matched the killer and victim, court documents said.
    https://west-palm-beach-news.com/fro...r-prison-term/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ryan2.0, Kagman, Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's certainly a lot to digest here... Where to begin... Plenty for damn near everyone... We have bludgeoned faggots who are oil drillers, teenaper murderers and a 40 year stint in a nigger U PhD program..

The Upshot is I'm not seeing a whole lot of downside in any of this...
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    There's certainly a lot to digest here... Where to begin... Plenty for damn near everyone... We have bludgeoned faggots who are oil drillers, teenaper murderers and a 40 year stint in a nigger U PhD program..

The Upshot is I'm not seeing a whole lot of downside in any of this...
    Exactly what I'm thinking. It made my head spin.

The nigger, who "was listed as having a “high” commitment level for crimes of robbery, carjacking with a firearm, and aggravated assault with a deadly weapon from 2018" is let go from NU, of course, to go right back to his former career.

63-year-old gay with a yearning for fatty, greasy dark meat and who is married to a man trawls for an obese young buck (probably on Grinder or Jack'd) to engage in sexual acts. Finds one, sneaks off to meet it, and is so damned stupid he doesn't know this is a popular and common way for niggers to find victims to carjack, rob, rape, and murder.

60-IQ groid kills Grandpa for his Blazer but is likewise so damned stupid he can't hold onto it for longer than a few hours.

Yep. That's some story.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

5. Likes Kagman liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't see any problems with this one. No great loss either way.

7. Likes IseDaDiva, Kagman liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    How did this dumbass make it 63 years?

9. Likes IseDaDiva, Groid_Rage, Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Harris had been released from a Florida juvenile justice residential program on Jan. 3, 2020, and was listed as having a “high” commitment level for crimes of robbery, carjacking with a firearm, and aggravated assault with a deadly weapon from 2018, court documents reviewed showed.
    I'm sure this shitape had more recent charges. So why did they let it walk the streets?
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

11. Likes Ignatow , Kagman, IseDaDiva liked this post