Close

Likes Likes:  21
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Two teenapers popped at vigil for two teenapers Jamarquez & Nyriek batwinged previously

Neighbors react after double shooting at vigil: 'It is time for me to leave'

Neighbors in a southeast Atlanta apartment complex say enough is enough.

They are reacting to a double shooting Monday evening that left one teenager dead and another person injured.

Atlanta Police have confirmed the area is the same complex where two teens were murdered last year.

"He said he heard something say pop, pop, pop, like three shots, pow, pow, pow...like a firecracker," Kameeta Hendricks recalled.
    Poignant social commentary from Kameeta.

The frustrated mom moved her six children to the Villages at Carver Apartments, hoping it would be safer than where she was before.
    Wherever the dindu wanders, violence and crime wanders too. It's one of those strange and unusual coincidences that no one can explain.

"I am freaked out about it because I am not use to this on a regular basis. It is not something I am use to. My kids aren't use to it either. They are scared," another mom said.
    Little niggers shooting at each other apparently is something that happens on a "regular basis." They were at a vigil for a previous niggershooting, after all.

"They say it started from a vigil. I have six kids in all, two girls and four Black boys. It is sad really because these Black boys are killing our young Black boys, for nothing. It is time for me to leave," Hendricks said.
    No, "little black boys" kill each other for a reason, it's because they're feral, nasty animals with no self control and marginal intelligence. And if you leave that "Curse Of The Dindu" violence will follow you. Stay put FFS!

https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/nei...or-me-to-leave
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Day-um, Kameeta has had enough. She need ta move ! Might I suggest the Congo, you smash-nose welfare parasite ?
    Ho lee fuk, look at "Aungelique", the hefty news "reporta". Wonder what she named her "Black boys" ? Can't be any
    stupider than Jamarequez and Nyriek...or can it ?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Couldn't watch the banana umbrella sow with the boot lips in the vid. Got 5 seconds in and was done.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    TNB and goofy niggernames. All day every day.

5. Likes Ryan2.0, Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Kameeta… I don’t think you will be able to afford to escape the niggerhood by yourself or with the 6 turds you birthed. 6 fucking kids this nigger has and lives in a shithole apartment complex. If nigger sex drives and irresponsibility could be turned into intelligence, they could move objects with their minds or even walk through walls. Alas, we are doomed to them shitting out six and only killing off 3.

7. Likes Whitey Ford, Ryan2.0, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    If nigger sex drives and irresponsibility could be turned into intelligence, they could move objects with their minds or even walk through walls. Alas, we are doomed to them shitting out six and only killing off 3.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

9. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=I aint bin dun did dat!;242896]
    Oh Kameeta… I don’t think you will be able to afford to escape the niggerhood by yourself or with the 6 turds you birthed. 6 fucking kids this nigger has and lives in a shithole apartment complex.
    Of course, she can afford it. Who do you think is paying for the nests in which the hoe squats with its litter of retarded niglets? The more turdlets she shits out, the more rent is paid for her. If the sow is lucky she can claim a few of them "is autissic" and get yet MORE money. Money is no object for our governments when it comes to coddling niggers and "migrants".

If nigger sex drives and irresponsibility could be turned into intelligence, they could move objects with their minds or even walk through walls. Alas, we are doomed to them shitting out six and only killing off 3.
    If the hypersexuality of niggers could be harnessed we'd have perpetual motion machines. Sows need to be implanted with birth control devices at birth and then no one would be burdened as the dirty sheboons spend their worthless lives rutting with incarcerated or MIA sperm donors.

I just made myself queasy.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

11. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=IseDaDiva;243134]
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post

Of course, she can afford it. Who do you think is paying for the nests in which the hoe squats with its litter of retarded niglets? The more turdlets she shits out, the more rent is paid for her. If the sow is lucky she can claim a few of them "is autissic" and get yet MORE money. Money is no object for our governments when it comes to coddling niggers and "migrants".

If the hypersexuality of niggers could be harnessed we'd have perpetual motion machines. Sows need to be implanted with birth control devices at birth and then no one would be burdened as the dirty sheboons spend their worthless lives rutting with incarcerated or MIA sperm donors.

I just made myself queasy.
    Oh I know they get gubment gibs and free housing but it’s always in shithole niggerhoods. The government knows right where to keep those niggers. Keep em fed, housed and producing more low IQ voters. Well, the ones that vote anyways.

If we offered all niggers 10k to get fixed, their population would dwindle to nothing within 20 years. Hell, you could orobably get most of them in there for 100 bucks but I say just give em all 10k. The investment would be well worth it.

13. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post