Close

Likes Likes:  19
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Poor Ethiopians are starving because corrupt niggers steal YT's food aid

Lol, this has been going on for as long as I have been alive. Western countries deliver sacks of food, the government or military hijacks/grabs it and sells it, and the poor niggers starve. They are always having some kind of catastrophe, drought, locusts, war, etc.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/world/m...-massive-theft

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Espantoon View Post
    Lol, this has been going on for as long as I have been alive. Western countries deliver sacks of food, the government or military hijacks/grabs it and sells it, and the poor niggers starve. They are always having some kind of catastrophe, drought, locusts, war, etc.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/world/m...-massive-theft
    That's why I say screw them all, stop giving them anything. Their population will starve, who cares? They're not anyone's responsibility but their own. Can't feed yourself, why produce a child? Same with the always pregnant border niggers.

And the moment they get help, whitey racist, we'z demand ekwality and sheeeit.

Yes we're equal they say, but when they're helped, they are ungrateful. Only a fool would fall for that shit going on for decades. Useless niggers.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are sprouting out of Africa in record numbers thanks to all the food and medical aid white libtards give those useless S
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

4. Likes Ignatow , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    What liberals consider a good job

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	feed-one-million-africans.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	95.3 KB 
ID:	22832
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

6. Likes Ignatow , Ray Cizzums, Groid_Rage liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    That's why I say screw them all, stop giving them anything. Their population will starve, who cares? They're not anyone's responsibility but their own. Can't feed yourself, why produce a child? Same with the always pregnant border niggers.

And the moment they get help, whitey racist, we'z demand ekwality and sheeeit.

Yes we're equal they say, but when they're helped, they are ungrateful. Only a fool would fall for that shit going on for decades. Useless niggers.
    I can proudly say I have never given a nigger a penny. I can remember thinking those poor niggers weren’t getting any Sally Struthers money back when I was a teenager and watching those commercials. For just 25 cents a day, you could feed little click clack mcbonenose. Ha! I’d rather light bills on fire than give it to those fuckers.

8. Likes Ignatow , Ray Cizzums, Groid_Rage liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Call me an animal rights activist if you want,
    but I'm more concerned for African wildlife, than I am for niggers.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Vulture Gets AIDS.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	12.7 KB 
ID:	22834

10. Likes Groid_Rage liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Whites are trying to overrule mother nature and you cant do it. Sometimes you have to let nature take its course. My dad said years ago they have to lower their birthrate. Period. Nothing else will work. Whites keep throwing good money after bad.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    Whites are trying to overrule mother nature and you cant do it. Sometimes you have to let nature take its course. My dad said years ago they have to lower their birthrate. Period. Nothing else will work. Whites keep throwing good money after bad.
    Exactly, if you feed 2 starving niggers, they will mate and make 5 more starving niggers to feed.