Close

Likes Likes:  13
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger bank robber stole $8K and lost it all when another nigger steals his getaway car

Bank robber got $8,000, lost it when someone stole his getaway car: FBI

A Minnesota man traveled to Chicago twice last year to rob banks, but he lost the money when someone stole his car with the cash inside, according to a federal criminal complaint.

Alan Duncan, a convicted murderer, is charged with robbing Selfreliance Federal Credit Union, 2332 West Chicago Avenue, on November 20. Duncan returned to Minnesota after the robbery and is suspected of returning to Chicago ten days later to rob another bank.

But Duncan confided in his brother that he lost the money — and more — when someone stole his car with the cash inside.

Three days before the robbery, Minneapolis police arrested Duncan for fleeing police and a weapons violation, an FBI agent said in the complaint. Duncan was released the next day. And the day after that, the agent alleged, Duncan’s car ran a series of Illinois toll plazas as it headed toward Chicago from Wisconsin.

“Give me all the money or I’ll shoot,” Duncan allegedly told the bank teller, who handed over $6,010.

Investigators tracked the robber’s getaway car, which is registered to Duncan, across Chicago and out of the state as it ran more toll booths on the way to Wisconsin.
    But Duncan had a different story a few days later when he called his brother, who was in the Hennepin County jail. The car, Duncan revealed, had been stolen from outside a Minneapolis homeless shelter.

“They taking that b*tch not knowing it was full. When I say full bro’ I’m talking about I had twelve thousand dollars cash … They took that suitcase boy, it f*cked me up,” the FBI agent quoted Duncan as saying in the recorded call. The agent wrote that he believed the money Duncan “lost” came from the bank robberies.
    https://cwbchicago.com/2023/06/bank-...al%20complaint.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    While 8 grand is definitely not worth the risk of being jailed for a decade, you gotta give this nigger credit, at least he set the bar higher than the local quickie mart.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    We had a NYC nigger serial bank robber, called the "Broadway Bandit", who was caught and released
    multiple times. He plead guilty to robbing 5 banks in August - was out doing it again the spring of the
    following year. Any armed robbery used to be a 5 - 10 year sentence at Nigger U, no matter what....

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now that's what I call a nigger getting outniggered !

6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    Now that's what I call a nigger getting outniggered !
    The biggest detriment to the nigger, is other niggers. They have no regard for human life - or even their own
    sub-human lives. Once they foul an area, and run off the former inhabitants, they prey on each other, forcing
    the less odious niggers to seek unspoiled white areas - and the cycle begins anew...

8. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    The biggest detriment to the nigger, is other niggers. They have no regard for human life - or even their own
    sub-human lives. Once they foul an area, and run off the former inhabitants, they prey on each other, forcing
    the less odious niggers to seek unspoiled white areas - and the cycle begins anew...
    so true....

10. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post