Close

Likes Likes:  42
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Wild Wool Ringing My Doorbell

Was home on Sunday afternoon, hear the doorbell ring, followed by some knocking. I look out from a side window,
    and it's two Verizon boons, holding clipboards. One is a pear-shaped young sheboon, with a brillo-puff hurra doo,
    holding her hefty self upright on our deck railing. The other was some sort of halfrican breed, who was ready to
    deliver a sales pitch I don't need to hear. They gave up, but the next day - Coonteenth - another jig, this time with
    shitlocks, a stupit-hat, air-pods in it's nickle ears, "jury" around it's neck - there ringing our bell and knocking at 6pm.
    I watched him go to several of my neighbor's doors - same result - not answering. Niggers and door solicitations are
    not a good match. Unfortunately, we no longer have either one of our two Rhodesian ridgeback sisters, losing our last
    girl a few weeks ago. They made anyone at the door better hope we didn't open it....

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to hear about your dog, Ray. Yeah niggers and door to door sales are a bad combination. In fact niggers + whatever = something vile and bad is always true.

Our house has a "No Solicitation" sign out front. Doesn't stop them, more so, the Jehovah's Witnesses.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Was home on Sunday afternoon, hear the doorbell ring, followed by some knocking. I look out from a side window,
    and it's two Verizon boons, holding clipboards. One is a pear-shaped young sheboon, with a brillo-puff hurra doo,
    holding her hefty self upright on our deck railing. The other was some sort of halfrican breed, who was ready to
    deliver a sales pitch I don't need to hear. They gave up, but the next day - Coonteenth - another jig, this time with
    shitlocks, a stupit-hat, air-pods in it's nickle ears, "jury" around it's neck - there ringing our bell and knocking at 6pm.
    I watched him go to several of my neighbor's doors - same result - not answering. Niggers and door solicitations are
    not a good match. Unfortunately, we no longer have either one of our two Rhodesian ridgeback sisters, losing our last
    girl a few weeks ago. They made anyone at the door better hope we didn't open it....
    Sorry to hear about your dog Ray. I almost lost my 4 year old pit just over a month ago. it was bitten by a rattlesnake. This is the second time in 20 yrs that it happened to one of our dogs.Both were saved!
    I’ve got huge signs stating”no tresspassing ,no soliciting” but, stupid coconut heads will end up walking to my door if I left the gate unlocked.Nigger breakin reconn!They see there’s nothing but bat wings here if they try me!

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, Ignatow , Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sprry about ypur dog. I still have my 15 yr old pitbull that now has accidents in the house regularly and has a hard time getting around. Her time is near unfortunately. Niggers have called her racist over the years for the hell she has put them through. They are great companions and groids are scared to death of em.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    There was a nigger buck "door to door salesman" supposedly selling magazines for troubled youth or some bullshit around our neighborhood last year. I made the dumb mistake of opening the door and talking to this guy, after a minute or so I said I wasn't interested and he left rather politely. I saw that the cops confronted him a few days later, though I don't think he was actually arrested. Haven't seen or heard anything of him since then.

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Sorry to hear about your dog Ray. I almost lost my 4 year old pit just over a month ago. it was bitten by a rattlesnake. This is the second time in 20 yrs that it happened to one of our dogs.Both were saved!
    I’ve got huge signs stating”no tresspassing ,no soliciting” but, stupid coconut heads will end up walking to my door if I left the gate unlocked.Nigger breakin reconn!They see there’s nothing but bat wings here if they try me!
    Thanks Jim, we've had a tough time dealing with her being gone. 43 years ago, I came close to losing my first ridgeback, in the snakey
    month of June. He was a 6 month old pup-ling, and I made the mistake of bringing him to a place I bought, which was 40 miles from
    the nearest town, in N. California's Plumas National Forest. He got bit, on a Sunday evening, and I had to take him on a hell ride, down
    15 miles of logging roads, then 25 to town, to my vet, who lived at his place of business. I picked him up a couple of days later, and the vet
    warned me, if he got bit again soon, he'd probably die. Like a dumb ass, I took him back up there, he got bit again - then hid from me for
    4 hours, because he didn't want a repeat of the previous event. I got him to the vet at midnight, woke the guy up - he managed to save my
    dog. This time I took him to live at my cousin's, where the women, children and his litter brother looked after him. I ended up selling the
    mountain place at a profit, and moved back to NY with my hound later that year. Good snake dogs are rare, and my cousin had one - a big
    rugged Dalmatian, who stuck close to the family, and killed any snakes in the vicinity, like he was a mongoose....

10. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Sprry about ypur dog. I still have my 15 yr old pitbull that now has accidents in the house regularly and has a hard time getting around. Her time is near unfortunately. Niggers have called her racist over the years for the hell she has put them through. They are great companions and groids are scared to death of em.
    Thanks man, our world revolved around that dog. Getting 15 years out of a dog is remarkable. The five ridgebacks I've had went at 8, 13, 11,
    and the last two at 12. But the longer you have them, the more you miss them....

12. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Espantoon View Post
    There was a nigger buck "door to door salesman" supposedly selling magazines for troubled youth or some bullshit around our neighborhood last year. I made the dumb mistake of opening the door and talking to this guy, after a minute or so I said I wasn't interested and he left rather politely. I saw that the cops confronted him a few days later, though I don't think he was actually arrested. Haven't seen or heard anything of him since then.
    Years ago, a black girl who was about 13 rings my doorbell, supposedly selling candy for some school trip,
    but didn't know what school she went to, and the candy was from the quik pick down the block. I gave her
    $5 for a bag of M&Ms, then she asks "Can I use your baff-room"" ? I said no girl her age should go inside
    any strangers house, ever. I saw her, and another girl, were being driven around by a sketchy looking buck
    in a shitbox hooptie. I thought about calling the cops, but didn't....

14. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow, Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Thanks man, our world revolved around that dog. Getting 15 years out of a dog is remarkable. The five ridgebacks I've had went at 8, 13, 11,
    and the last two at 12. But the longer you have them, the more you miss them....
    Last year we lost 3 animal-children. First a 16+ year old red tabby who just wasn't able to hold his food down. He died in March in my girlfriend's arms as we were heading to the emergency vet. A cat that always kneaded (he was happy), purred, and warmed my head in the winter months as he lay on my pillow at night.

Next was a 15-3/4 year old corgi who went on June 17th, due to uterine cancer. She was peeing blood. Nothing could be done. Vet came to the house. She died as I was feeding her liverwurst.

Next was a 14-1/2 year old smaller corgi. She had lost control of her hind legs, and she dragged herself, with all heart. Eventually she got a wheeled leg apparatus. Loved her daily walks. She also had cancer, (kidney), and water pooled in her lungs so it made her breath hard. I'm glad we euthanized her immediately; it was painful to see her suffer. It was painful for all the pets I've known, but it was the only kind choice.

These 2 dogs were once in an old furniture catalog. Loving and always funny, always asking for attention and treats. I'm the softie and I'm easily manipulated. Their mom is stern because they compete in some kind of show.

I am hopeful I will see them again in the land where no more suffering exists

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    A neighbor lost her Golden Retriever 2years ago due to a rattlesnake. My girlfriend makes her dogs attend rattlesnake training class, so they can smell them, and avoid them. I think it's $50/dog. A worthy investment. I'm glad your dogs were saved.

17. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Last year we lost 3 animal-children. First a 16+ year old red tabby who just wasn't able to hold his food down. He died in March in my girlfriend's arms as we were heading to the emergency vet. A cat that always kneaded (he was happy), purred, and warmed my head in the winter months as he lay on my pillow at night.

Next was a 15-3/4 year old corgi who went on June 17th, due to uterine cancer. She was peeing blood. Nothing could be done. Vet came to the house. She died as I was feeding her liverwurst.

Next was a 14-1/2 year old smaller corgi. She had lost control of her hind legs, and she dragged herself, with all heart. Eventually she got a wheeled leg apparatus. Loved her daily walks. She also had cancer, (kidney), and water pooled in her lungs so it made her breath hard. I'm glad we euthanized her immediately; it was painful to see her suffer. It was painful for all the pets I've known, but it was the only kind choice.
    These 2 dogs were once in an old furniture catalog. Loving and always funny, always asking for attention and treats. I'm the softie and I'm easily manipulated. Their mom is stern because they compete in some kind of show.
    I am hopeful I will see them again in the land where no more suffering exists
    My previous hounds were spaced 5-6 years apart, with the younger keeping the older in shape. After they passed,
    we were dogless for a year, until I found a new breeder. We got a girl pup we were very happy with, so when the
    same parents had another litter 8 months later, we went and got her a little sister. A great situation for us all, except
    I knew they (and we) would be aging out at the same time. So now, in a little over a year, we've lost them both. You,
    suffering a triple loss in that time, know the pain all too well. But their pain is over, which encompassed just a small
    percentage of their lives overall, during which they got more love and attention than most people's children get....

19. Likes Ignatow , IseDaDiva, Jim Crow, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to hear about your dog, Ray. I know how it hurts our hearts to lose them.

For the first time in my life, I have no pets. I love animals and have had pets of every sort, from mice to 80lb dogs, but with the passing of my last dog at 14 and my last cat at 18, I can no longer take the pain that comes with being forced to euthanize them. I"ve turned into such a softie I can cry over the death of a FISH (like my betta, Beetlejuice) or a wild chipmunk.

Funny how the passing of a butterfly can make me sad, but the deaths of niggroes and mudsharks brighten my day.

then she asks "Can I use your baff-room"" ? I said no girl her age should go inside
    any strangers house,
    Guaranteed the little slut was going to case your house, steal something, or offer sex for pay. Let her go piss somewhere else.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

21. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to hear that Ray. And one thing is for certain: Don't answer the door for niggers or cops.

23. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh man that's a real heartbreaker to lose a beloved pet.
    I 'lost' my golden retriever in a divorce. Good for him 8 suppose because he still has a big backyard to run around in vs the apartment I'm in.

Funny thing was he had some kind of inane hatred of niggers. A complete stranger could be at the front door and no problem. He would however lose his little doggie brain around a nigger.

They say dogs have an instant sense of character. He sure did. As far as i know, he'd never seen a nigger and I had him since he was a puppy.
    First time a nigger solicitor came to the door he completely lost his shit. Growling and bareing his teeth and I'd never ever seen him do that before. I mean c'mon, he's a golden retriever without a mean bone in his body or at least I thought so till then. Who's a good boy!

25. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Sorry to hear about your dog, Ray. I know how it hurts our hearts to lose them.

For the first time in my life, I have no pets. I love animals and have had pets of every sort, from mice to 80lb dogs, but with the passing of my last dog at 14 and my last cat at 18, I can no longer take the pain that comes with being forced to euthanize them. I"ve turned into such a softie I can cry over the death of a FISH (like my betta, Beetlejuice) or a wild chipmunk.

Funny how the passing of a butterfly can make me sad, but the deaths of niggroes and mudsharks brighten my day.

Guaranteed the little slut was going to case your house, steal something, or offer sex for pay. Let her go piss somewhere else.
    I guess it's good that the worrying about our old girl is over, as it went on all day and night, for both of us. Did she eat, when
    did she peep, how'd her poop look, did she sleep alright, running home at lunch to check on her, etc.. We didn't make a move,
    without considering the hound. The menu always included her - bacon & eggs, a nice pizza slice, egg drop won-ton soup, Jr. Bacon
    cheeseburger from Wendy's, snack nibbles all day long. Grass rolling in the yard, sacking out on my lap, her yowl-and-dance routine -
    and following her mama everywhere : such was the life of our nut-rageous 106 pound hunting dog....

That black girl selling candy was up to something, but I headed it off at the pass. Some sweet little white girl did make a monkey out of me
    last year. Gives me a story at the gas station about how she and her boyfriend need a couple of gallons of gas to get back to their college, so
    I gave her $10. A few weeks later, I see her doing the same thing, then does a heel-turn when she realized I was one of her previous suckers....
    Last edited by Ray Cizzums; 06-29-2023 at 03:20 PM.

27. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Oh man that's a real heartbreaker to lose a beloved pet.
    I 'lost' my golden retriever in a divorce. Good for him 8 suppose because he still has a big backyard to run around in vs the apartment I'm in.

Funny thing was he had some kind of inane hatred of niggers. A complete stranger could be at the front door and no problem. He would however lose his little doggie brain around a nigger.
    They say dogs have an instant sense of character. He sure did. As far as i know, he'd never seen a nigger and I had him since he was a puppy.
    First time a nigger solicitor came to the door he completely lost his shit. Growling and bareing his teeth and I'd never ever seen him do that before. I mean c'mon, he's a golden retriever without a mean bone in his body or at least I thought so till then. Who's a good boy!
    Retrievers are smarter than most dogs, and have just enough of a mean streak to where they really earn their biscuits.
    They are good protectors of family and property. A little too good, when it comes to vehicles. My heavy equipment mechanic
    has had 3 Labs, who I knew very well - but ho lee fuk - don't touch that truck....