Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Collectif Némésis: Swiss and French women start feminist group to fight back against mudslime/negroid rape & sexual harassment

‘It is always the Maghrebi types who follow, whistle at, and insult me’ – French women recount their experience with sexual harassment from foreigners

A 20-year-old French woman is speaking up about her experience with foreign men sexually harassing her in a video posted by the feminist group Collectif Némésis. In a video that has received hundreds of thousands of views on Twitter, Lea describes how “Maghrebi types,” referring to North African men, sexually harass her.

“Personally, it is always the Maghrebi types who follow, whistle at and insult me,” says Lea.

She refers back to a previous incident, saying, “There was this Maghrebi type who accosted me, asks whether I want drugs, crack, or coke. I refuse, but he insists for another 10 minutes and then asks me whether we could spend the night together. I say no. I want to catch the subway, then he asks whether he can join me. I say no.”
    “We have all made the same observation: The people who attack us daily are mostly non-natives. We created Nemesis because mainstream feminist organizations are very reluctant to talk about cases like the Cologne sexual assaults (caused by people of Middle Eastern or North African origin) or large-scale rape and pimping of female British minors in Rotherham, Telford, Rochdale, Derby, Oxford, etc. (organized exclusively by members of the Indo-Pakistani community). But also because street harassment is mainly the work of men from a different culture, and feminist associations try to hide this fact by masking our very concrete problems with abstract concepts such as ‘patriarchy.'”

The group states on its website: “We are a group of young Parisian women, most of whom are fed up with being harassed, assaulted, raped, killed because of our sex, the way we dress or even our origin.

We do not recognize ourselves in the post-modern feminism that dominates in the media. This feminism refuses to name and describe its aggressors, thus inflicting a double penalty on the victims. Our goal is above all to free the voice of French women and to highlight the role that migration policies play in the problems that women experience.”
    https://rmx.news/crime/it-is-always-...om-foreigners/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Collectif Némésis

Collectif Némésis is an organisation in France and Switzerland for women aged 18 to 30, describing itself as feminist and identitarian. The organisation is named after Nemesis, the Greek goddess of revenge, and was founded by Alice Cordier in 2019. The organisation believes that non-European immigrants, particularly Muslims, present an elevated risk of violence towards women. The organisation has been condemned as racist by mainstream feminist organisations.
    The organisation first appeared on 23 November 2019 at the "Nous Toutes" (All of us Women) demonstration in Paris, in which it carried placards saying that 52% of rapists in Île-de-France were foreign, and ones reading "Cologne, Rotherham, soon [Paris]". After the event, the group said that other feminist groups are run by the extreme left and "prefer to focus on anecdotal themes (inclusive writing, sexism in advertising, etc.). And they only deal with the violence that women suffer daily (such as street harassment) by drowning it in abstract concepts such as that of patriarchy, to hide the fact that our attackers are massively of non-European origin". In January 2021, the group wore niqab at the Eiffel Tower to promote a "No Hijab Day" in opposition to World Hijab Day.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    ‘It is always the Maghrebi types who follow, whistle at, and insult me’ – French women recount their experience with sexual harassment from foreigners
    They're not allowed to say that or notice that harassers and rapists are muzzies and/or Africoons. That's perpetuating racial stereotypes! I'm so offended. If they have to say it, they must clarify that "There's good and bad in every race. These rapists, and molesters are just a few of the bad ones. The rest of them are peace-loving, hard-working, and are only here for a better life."
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coming soon to a city near you. Brought to you in part by the Biden administration destroying America one border crossing at a time. It’s gonna be fun to see how long this behavior is covered up by American media when it starts to be prevalent in major cities . I’m glad to see that at least one group has the balls to take on both sand niggers and Napa niggers. Good for them.