Close

Likes Likes:  82
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like

Potential liberal neighbors.

Well,the property accross the street is up for sale again!
    I live in a rural area where we all have around 2- 3 acre lots.So it’s at least a 50 yd or more walk to the street from the front porch,And I have a pond many ,trees,a large shed,and a large pile of sand(bullet backstop) in front of my home.
    Are usually, we keep the front gate closed and sometimes locked with a chain. But,this afternoon,my daughter had dropped off my grandson and went out with my wife.And I was in the front shooting AR 22s w/my grandson.We are shooting at pictures we print off the internet and having a good time.Music on and me having a shot of jack and drinking a cola.not disturbing anyone.
    But, all of a sudden this couple in their late 40’s or so come walking down my driveway.before I can say anything,the lady says”are you supposed to be doing that?” Them is fighting words! So,I replied “who are you and what are you doing on my property“? The lady remained silent and the husband says “we were thinking about buying a property across the street and we just wanted to meet the neighbors.”
    At this point,I lightened up a bit and made some small talk.They are from CA and they aren’t used to seeing people shoot 22’s in their yard,blah blah blah.They are obviously liberals!Anyway,they ask me about safty and if there are any robberies. I laugh and reply “everyone’s got a loaded firearm by their nightstand,and there are no blacks for miles, what do you think? The lady replies“what’s wrong with blacks?Some of my friends are black”I reply “that’s your choice,as I have mine,, now,if you will excuse us we need to get back to our shooting, please close the gate as you leave”
    At that point, things could’ve ended well, but the lady felt the need to open her Cocksucker again. She replies, “I hope all the neighbors aren’t all like you”. That didn’t rub me in the right way. But I kept my cool because I had a 10-year-old boy next to me. I just said “get off my property!”
    They just stand there looking stupid and the husband says “you don’t have to get rude ” I told the kid to go inside and I said “I am starting to lose my patience” The fuckhead replied “ We came here politely to introduce ourselves and you got a little rude “ I kept my cool. I just said “you came on private property, uninvited ,I’m gonna give you 10 seconds to get off my fucking property” the lady says “what are you gonna do, shoot us?I reply” did I make any threats?I am trying to be as polite as I can. Now, just leave!“ The husband knew to keep quiet,he grabbed her by the hand and they left.
    My grandson said “ what was thier problem?” I just replied on “kid, it takes all kinds“. And we went back to doing what we were doing until my wife and daughter got home.
    I told them what happened and they thought I handled it well,as I know I did! Those liberals were trespassing and I was more than polite. But, the point of me even posting this is to point out how fucking annoying, rude and obnoxious liberals are. They can be as bad niggers in a different way.
    Imagine 10 or 20 liberals moving into this neighborhood?They would come in,want to change all the fucking rules and invite their nigger pets. I hope they don’t buy that house accross the street.
    Last edited by Jim Crow; 06-17-2023 at 08:12 AM.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I live in a rural area where we all have around 2- 3 acre lots.So it’s at least a 50 yd or more walk to the street from the front porch,And I have a pond many ,trees,a large shed,and a large pile of sand(bullet backstop) in front of my home.
    Are usually, we keep the front gate closed and sometimes locked with a chain. But,this afternoon,my daughter had dropped off my grandson and went out with my wife.And I was in the front shooting AR 22s w/my grandson.We are shooting at pictures we print off the internet and having a good time.Music on and me having a shot of jack and drinking a cola.not disturbing anyone.
    But, all of a sudden this couple in their late 40’s or so come walking down my driveway.before I can say anything,the lady says”are you supposed to be doing that?” Them is fighting words! So,I replied “who are you and what are you doing on my property“? The lady remained silent and the husband says “we were thinking about buying a property across the street and we just wanted to meet the neighbors.”
    At this point,I lightened up a bit and made some small talk.They are from CA and they aren’t used to seeing people shoot 22’s in their yard,blah blah blah.They are obviously liberals!Anyway,they ask me about safty and if there are any robberies. I laugh and reply “everyone’s got a loaded firearm by their nightstand,and there are no blacks for miles, what do you think? The lady replies“what’s wrong with blacks?Some of my friends are black”I reply “that’s your choice,as I have mine,, now,if you will excuse us we need to get back to our shooting, please close the gate as you leave”
    At that point, things could’ve ended well, but the lady felt the need to open her Cocksucker again. She replies, “I hope all the neighbors aren’t all like you”. That didn’t rub me in the right way. But I kept my cool because I had a 10-year-old boy next to me. I just said “get off my property!”
    They just stand there looking stupid and the husband says “you don’t have to get rude ” I told the kid to go inside and I said “I am starting to lose my patience” The fuckhead replied “ We came here politely to introduce ourselves and you got a little rude “ I kept my cool. I just said “you came on private property, uninvited ,I’m gonna give you 10 seconds to get off my fucking property” the lady says “what are you gonna do, shoot us?I reply” did I make any threats?I am trying to be as polite as I can. Now, just leave!“ The husband knew to keep quiet,he grabbed her by the hand and they left.
    My grandson said “ what was thier problem?” I just replied on “kid, it takes all kinds“. And we went back to doing what we were doing until my wife and daughter got home.
    I told them what happened and they thought I handled it well,as I know I did! Those liberals were trespassing and I was more than polite. But, the point of me even posting this is to point out how fucking annoying, rude and obnoxious liberals are. They can be as bad niggers in a different way.
    Imagine 10 or 20 liberals moving into this neighborhood?They would come in,want to change all the fucking rules and invite their nigger pets. I hope they don’t buy that house accross the street.
    I hope they don't, Jim!! I believe just as one nigger ruins a neighborhood so does on "woke" libtard!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Talk about getting off on the wrong foot, jeebus h. christ ! That kind of interaction on minute one of meeting them says it all.
    I'd say you handled it perfectly, and they probably won't be moving in. A bitch-on-wheels living that close would be trouble for
    sure. I was at a redneck/hippie barbecue years ago, in a very rural area, and everyone was popping away with their shootin' irons.
    Up the driveway comes the 7th Day Adventist crackpot neighbor, who asks when the shooting is going to stop. We told her "When it
    gets dark, or we run out of ammunition, whatever comes first". She leaves in a huff, meanwhile we were the ones who fixed the private
    road they lived on, every time it washed out. That includes renting heavy equipment, and rebuilding a bridge twice, with not so much as
    a thank you, when we should have sent them a bill. Not to mention pulling this dope's vehicle out of a ditch on two occasions - no thanks
    for that either. Jim, I'd say you headed off a lot of trouble at the pass, by straightening those asswipe's out, up front.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Talk about getting off on the wrong foot, jeebus h. christ ! That kind of interaction on minute one of meeting them says it all.
    I'd say you handled it perfectly, and they probably won't be moving in. A bitch-on-wheels living that close would be trouble for
    sure. I was at a redneck/hippie barbecue years ago, in a very rural area, and everyone was popping away with their shootin' irons.
    Up the driveway comes the 7th Day Adventist crackpot neighbor, who asks when the shooting is going to stop. We told her "When it
    gets dark, or we run out of ammunition, whatever comes first". She leaves in a huff, meanwhile we were the ones who fixed the private
    road they lived on, every time it washed out. That includes renting heavy equipment, and rebuilding a bridge twice, with not so much as
    a thank you, when we should have sent them a bill. Not to mention pulling this dope's vehicle out of a ditch on two occasions - no thanks
    for that either. Jim, I'd say you headed off a lot of trouble at the pass, by straightening those asswipe's out, up front.
    Ray,I can’t afford to lose my temper because,I am 61 yrs old and I know have a lot to lose.Considering that my privacy was violated by pusy liberal pieces of shit,I feel that I kept my cool.I could’ve let my 2 pits out and broke that liberal cocksucker’s clavicle and dragged him and his liberal whore off my property with my bobcat.But,under the circumstances,I was civil.
    I gave the ol redneck the heads up immediately.And show nuff,the liberal shitheads went next door talkin shit about me.My neighbor told them that he couldn’t have picked a better neighbor than me before he told them to take their liberal asses off his property before he got all redneck n sheet!Lol!So,they hopefully won’t be buying that property after all.But,with liberals,you never know.Their nigger loving tootsie pole sucking cuck boy brains don’t have a whole lotta sense in them.and these two looked like cop callers!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    It sounds like you and your neighbor sent a clear message of “your not welcome fucktards “. If they have any sense they won’t be buying anywhere near that area.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    From California... You can be sure that the reasons they are leaving that shit stained state are the very attitudes they brought right up to your front door. You sent the right message alright. 'Get out and stay the phvk away....

'We have friends who are Black...." My god...They are coming from the smack dab center of the nigger apocalypse - the very same apocalypse that is driving them out of Cali and they have nerve to wear their dysfunction like some kind of badge of honor. Let them buy the place and the night they go to contract, burn their nigger loving nest right to the ground. Filthy animals...

You have to ask: What type of brain washing occurs that allow these people to say they're escaping nigger apocalypse out of one side of their face and then say they've got baboons for friends out of the other.... What manner of delirium has hit this nation????

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	new-california-flag.jpg 
Views:	447 
Size:	25.5 KB 
ID:	22811
    Last edited by Kagman; 06-17-2023 at 03:25 PM.
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    My friend inherited his dad's house, and him and his wife moved from upstate NY to Florida. They couldn't
    get used to the weather, so they fixed up and sold the house, then moved back up here. His dad's barber
    was also a gun dealer, who used to have a tv tuned to Fox News, (before they went bad) on in the shop.
    If one of his customers said anything about his choice of news, they'd get kicked out with half a haircut.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    From California... You can be sure that the reasons they are leaving that shit stained state are the very attitudes they brought right up to your front door. You sent the right message alright. 'Get out and stay the phvk away....

'We have friends who are Black...." My god...They are coming from the smack dab center of the nigger apocalypse - the very same apocalypse that is driving them out of Cali and they have nerve to wear their dysfunction like some kind of badge of honor. Let them buy the place and the night they go to contract, burn their nigger loving nest right to the ground. Filthy animals...

You have to ask: What type of brain washing occurs that allow these people to say they're escaping nigger apocalypse out of one side of their face and then say they've got baboons for friends out of the other.... What manner of delirium has hit this nation????

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	new-california-flag.jpg 
Views:	447 
Size:	25.5 KB 
ID:	22811
    You guys need to see the Babylon Bee on twatter. There is this skit about a commiefornia nigger and his coal burner that moved to Texas. HILARIOUS!! Sounds like the fucktards who went on Jim's property except the @$$h0le bitch on Jim's property didn't have a nigger husband!! I would bet that he is EXACTLY like the beta-cuck soyboy mayor of commiefornia gavin "hair gel" newsome!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope they don't Jim! I have damn nigger nextdoor neighbors that invite packs of boons for "pawtees" and they're making me lose my mind! Hell, they're having one as I type this! I need GTFO of this neighborhood!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    So why don't they move into the same neighbourhood as their nigger friends? I'm sure they'd feel welcome there.

Put a chaw of tobacco in your pocket, get an old shotgun with a string for a trigger and keep a jug of moonshine handy. When any libtards come sniffing around, put the chaw in your mouth, carry the shotgun and offer them a swig of the moonshine while assuring them it's got no grit.

That should send them hightailing it back to Libtard Country.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

11. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    So why don't they move into the same neighbourhood as their nigger friends? I'm sure they'd feel welcome there.

Put a chaw of tobacco in your pocket, get an old shotgun with a string for a trigger and keep a jug of moonshine handy. When any libtards come sniffing around, put the chaw in your mouth, carry the shotgun and offer them a swig of the moonshine while assuring them it's got no grit.

That should send them hightailing it back to Libtard Country.
    I have a no trespassing, sign,a ring camera and a doorbell out there. they shouldn’t have entered to begin with. I’m gonna have to start keeping the gate constantly locked again. It’s just that the wife and even myself sometimes don’t feel like locking and unlocking if we are only going out to the store or something quick..But,it’s obvious that these stupid mufuckas cannot read!

13. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    The only place I am sure I can get away from liberals is Siberia.

15. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have a no trespassing, sign,a ring camera and a doorbell out there. they shouldn’t have entered to begin with. I’m gonna have to start keeping the gate constantly locked again. It’s just that the wife and even myself sometimes don’t feel like locking and unlocking if we are only going out to the store or something quick..But,it’s obvious that these stupid mufuckas cannot read!
    There have been a couple of high profile (because whitey did it) driveway shootings lately. Those two dopes should beware - they
    could walk into god-knows-what situation in these lawless times. When I lived out west (40 years ago), in the Sierra Nevada mountains,
    there was an old gunsmith, who had a place 30 miles from town. He had a sign in his driveway - "Honk horn. Stay in car". He'd come out,
    always loaded for bear. Great old guy, real mountain man, told us that a couple of dudes had inquired about some work they needed done,
    when one brained him from behind. They almost killed him, robbed every gun out of his shop, and were never caught. I ended up doing
    a gate with an intercom for the guy, in exchange for some restoration work.

17. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I find that these days, in fulfillment of the Prophecy of "Idiocracy" it seems most people either refuse to read warning signs, deny having seen them, or read and then ignore them, convinced they don't apply to THEM.

For sure it's a pain being forced to turn our homes into fortresses and it's annoying to have to fiddle with locks every time you go out. My fence has two gates with padlocks, but I don't have to open the gates to exit my property as you do.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

19. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    There have been a couple of high profile (because whitey did it) driveway shootings lately. Those two dopes should beware - they
    could walk into god-knows-what situation in these lawless times. When I lived out west (40 years ago), in the Sierra Nevada mountains,
    there was an old gunsmith, who had a place 30 miles from town. He had a sign in his driveway - "Honk horn. Stay in car". He'd come out,
    always loaded for bear. Great old guy, real mountain man, told us that a couple of dudes had inquired about some work they needed done,
    when one brained him from behind. They almost killed him, robbed every gun out of his shop, and were never caught. I ended up doing
    a gate with an intercom for the guy, in exchange for some restoration work.
    I would never even consider using deadly force on someone walking up my driveway or trespassing on my property. Unless, they were seriously threatening my life, or one of my family’s. Because,it never works out for the homeowner in court. Any responsible gun owner should know ttheir state’s gun laws. Ignorance is no excuse for the law. Now,if someone breaks into my house when i’m home, it’s a mag dump!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't believe she had the gall to ask you if you should be doing that? WTF? Well done holding your temper and it seems like between you and the neighbor the libtards learned a little something about the area. Screw them anyway, libtards ruin things almost as fast as niggers. The last thing you would want to see is a stinking pride flag flying from their house when you are on the way to or from anywhere. Job well done and thanks for the story and I hope they don't buy the house.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post
    I can't believe she had the gall to ask you if you should be doing that? WTF? Well done holding your temper and it seems like between you and the neighbor the libtards learned a little something about the area. Screw them anyway, libtards ruin things almost as fast as niggers. The last thing you would want to see is a stinking pride flag flying from their house when you are on the way to or from anywhere. Job well done and thanks for the story and I hope they don't buy the house.
    You got that right! Liberals actually screw things up more than niggers,because liberals are the reason niggers do what they do so freely. if it weren’t for the liberals protecting niggers so much,niggers wouldn’t be quite as bold!

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yep! I lived in sunny, southern CA for about 17 years. Even being a Republican stronghold, Orange County has way too many shit slurping liberals. There was once a day that you could talk to liberals and have a pleasant conversation. You wouldn't be able to agree on a fuckin' thing, but neither party got rude or obnoxious. Those days are long gone. Fuck liberals..... And especially niggers.....
    And you can sure bet that those cucks brought their Obama worshiping politics with them.

24. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow, Ignatow liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Absolutely. Here in Alaska, Burglary in ANY degree is justification for using lethal force.

26. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Yep! I lived in sunny, southern CA for about 17 years. Even being a Republican stronghold, Orange County has way too many shit slurping liberals. There was once a day that you could talk to liberals and have a pleasant conversation. You wouldn't be able to agree on a fuckin' thing, but neither party got rude or obnoxious. Those days are long gone. Fuck liberals..... And especially niggers.....
    And you can sure bet that those cucks brought their Obama worshiping politics with them.
    Yep, I have to say, being from Orange County, it's still Republican, but demographics are changing. Ever present are border niggers. It's not a clean sweep Republican stronghold anymore.

Been here forever, all family and relatives are here. Unless I win the lotto, I'll be here till it's time to go. I try not to let niggers and their cousins ruin my days. But I still hate them.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

28. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast