Close

Likes Likes:  32
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Bill Murray gets into oil drilling

So touching and romantic that at his time of life, it seems he found true love with this new lady. May they live happily ever after.

Unexpected: Kelis has spoken out on her rumoured romance with actor Bill Murray . The singer, 43, and the Ghostbusters star, 72, have been 'getting close for a while'
    I'm sure they have a lot in common.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bill Murray sow romance in bikini video.png 
Views:	54 
Size:	260.6 KB 
ID:	22805

Name:	Bill Murray romance in bikini video.png 
Views:	61 
Size:	847.6 KB 
ID:	22806

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ini-video.html
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saw this the other day and it made me sick. I loved Bill Murray. Oh well, Holly wood is a cesspool and liberalism is very contagious to anyone who lives there.

3. Likes Marse Igor, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by isedadiva View Post
    so touching and romantic that at his time of life, it seems he found true love with this new lady. May they live happily ever after.

I'm sure they have a lot in common.

Name:	Bill Murray sow romance in bikini video.png 
Views:	54 
Size:	260.6 KB 
ID:	22805

Name:	Bill Murray romance in bikini video.png 
Views:	61 
Size:	847.6 KB 
ID:	22806

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ini-video.html
    gross!!

5. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I liked him on SNL especially when he did the lounge singer and news caster. He would intervew Garrett Morris in drag dressed up like Diana Ross. Pretty funny stuff.

7. Likes IseDaDiva, Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I loved him as Carl the greenskeeper in “Caddyshack “. He has always been a cooch hound but with human woman. I guess no one is immune to dementia.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ah, the joys of beastiality. Good luck Mr. Murray. You're gonna need it. That beast will crack your skull open for $100.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bill's schtick held up for decades, but blew up in his face the last time he tried to make a movie. His good natured carousing
    with his female co-stars got him "@metoo-ed", the studio wokies groveled, shut down the production, followed by Murray foolishly
    attempting to apologize to the mob. That is always a bad idea. Rather than finish a great career on a sour note, he appears to have
    hired a PR company, and what better way to ingratiate himself to the wokes, than by dating a stank buffarilla ? This is exactly the
    kind of damage control celebrities pay big money for. Coconut-headed Giants running back Tiki Barber had a great career, then he
    retired, bad mouthed Eli Manning - who then won the Super Bowl. He alienated all the Giants fans. He managed to get a job in sports television,
    then dumped his wife - pregnant with twins, and ran off with a 24 year old NBC intern. They shit-canned him forthwith, and he was now hated
    by everyone, everywhere. He hired a PR firm to unfuck his train wreck, but he never got another television gig, instead being relegated to NY
    sports radio.

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Bill's schtick held up for decades, but blew up in his face the last time he tried to make a movie. His good natured carousing
    with his female co-stars got him "@metoo-ed", the studio wokies groveled, shut down the production, followed by Murray foolishly
    attempting to apologize to the mob. That is always a bad idea. Rather than finish a great career on a sour note, he appears to have
    hired a PR company, and what better way to ingratiate himself to the wokes, than by dating a stank buffarilla ? This is exactly the
    kind of damage control celebrities pay big money for. Coconut-headed Giants running back Tiki Barber had a great career, then he
    retired, bad mouthed Eli Manning - who then won the Super Bowl. He alienated all the Giants fans. He managed to get a job in sports television,
    then dumped his wife - pregnant with twins, and ran off with a 24 year old NBC intern. They shit-canned him forthwith, and he was now hated
    by everyone, everywhere. He hired a PR firm to unfuck his train wreck, but he never got another television gig, instead being relegated to NY
    sports radio.
    Funny you mention Tiki Barber, he was all over television and radio right after he retired. I haven't thought about him for about 10 years, lol.

13. Likes Ray Cizzums, Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seems like this would be a good 'Groundhog Day' remake. A pissed off sow throwing hot grease at him every day, over and over...
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

15. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not too surprising.Most actors are nigger worshipping libtards.Just,some are worse than others,like D negro and now this fucking jackass!Which is one of the reasons I don’t watch any new movies or TV shows.

17. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Not too surprising.Most actors are nigger worshipping libtards.Just,some are worse than others,like D negro and now this fucking jackass!Which is one of the reasons I don’t watch any new movies or TV shows.
    Even if they aren't nigger lovers they have to pretend they are or get blacklisted.

One of the few who hasn't bowed to political correctness is Gary Oldman.

accused Hollywood of rendering anyone who didn’t vote for 12 Years a Slave at the Oscars a racist.
    “political correctness is crap…take a f—ing joke. Get over it.”
    I can't believe he's still working after all this heresy:

https://time.com/2917097/gary-oldman...tness-playboy/
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Even if they aren't nigger lovers they have to pretend they are or get blacklisted.

One of the few who hasn't bowed to political correctness is Gary Oldman.

I can't believe he's still working after all this heresy:

https://time.com/2917097/gary-oldman...tness-playboy/
    Sounds like he doesn’t give a shit! I like that attitude!

20. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damn, I liked Bill Murray and now he goes and betrays his race. He needs to watch out, a full fledged chimpout from this sow will end him. Niggers are time bombs they will chimpout and humans never know when that will be. Rule one Bill you should know better.

22. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post