Close

Likes Likes:  39
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Tranny banned from White House gayfests for showing implants.

The White House said a transgender model would be banned from future events due to photos and videos that show her topless on the South Lawn during an LGBTQ Pride month celebration on Saturday.

Rose Montoya, a trans model and activist, was among hundreds invited by the Biden administration to mark Pride Month, which is observed every June.
    Topless? But it's a man, baby. This is all too messed up for me. The only good part of this forced, insane agenda is that the backlash is gathering momentum. Mental illness is tragic but no one should be promoting it as desirable.

Brands have also faced more criticism in recent months for featuring LGBTQ people in their advertising or selling LGBTQ-inclusive merchandise. Bud Light faced boycotts in April — which have negatively affected sales — after featuring Dylan Mulvaney, a trans influencer, in an ad campaign.

Target announced last month that it was pulling some LGBTQ-themed items from stores following what a company spokesperson described as “threats” to employees over this year’s Pride Month merchandise.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/nbc-out/out-...vent-rcna89116
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Topless? But it's a man, baby. This is all too messed up for me. The only good part of this forced, insane agenda is that the backlash is gathering momentum. Mental illness is tragic but no one should be promoting it as desirable.

https://www.nbcnews.com/nbc-out/out-...vent-rcna89116
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!! I am so SICK of this trans BULL$HI+!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!! I am so SICK of this trans BULL$HI+!!
    You and me both! Go live yourlives and quit forcing them on us.

Showing off its fake cantaloupe halves:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tranny-15 124401.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	73.0 KB 
ID:	22795
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Ryan2.0, Defund Welfare, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought they love degeneracy. You degeneracyphobic liberals in the white house make me sick!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    This latest display of perversion just got Trump another million votes.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    I thought they love degeneracy. You degeneracyphobic liberals in the white house make me sick!
    I think Joe liked it, until it flashed the bolt-ons. Probably trying to cop a feel here.

Name:	bidentranny.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	36.7 KB 
ID:	22796

8. Likes Defund Welfare, Tar Remover, Jim Crow liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trannies need to be deported to Haiti. Deplorable pieces of shit that have no place in the natural world.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think Joe liked it, until it flashed the bolt-ons. Probably trying to cop a feel here.

Name:	bidentranny.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	36.7 KB 
ID:	22796
    It’s such fake bullshit. There is no 80 yr old man on the damn planet that supports this garbage.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    You and me both! Go live yourlives and quit forcing them on us.

Showing off its fake cantaloupe halves:

Name:	tranny-15 124401.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	73.0 KB 
ID:	22795
    That FREAK will ALWAYS have XY chromosomes!! Every notice how niggers, leftists and the LGBTQ mafia are the BIGGEST narcissists!! "LOOK AT MEEZ" to da' tenf degree!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pretty gross and unprofessional. I’ve seen a lot more mothers speaking up on this stuff since they’re protective of their kids since they’re so impressionable. These issues should have been nixed a long time ago but people chose to be magnanimous towards these victim groups until they get hijacked by activists looking for political clout.

I really should feel sorry for them because they’re just exploited by the drug companies for profits, as I mentioned in an earlier post. A lot of them are really shitty people so I’ve kind of lost my drive to care.

On one of the Reddit trans communities there was a post from one person saying his “GF” told “him” men couldn’t feel pain and “he” asked for advice and all the replies were just “dump the bitch” or “fuck that cunt”. Yeah, really kind and caring community you got there. That’s just one example, it gets much worse.
    Since states are finally starting to cut HRT treatments for minors there’s also a huge surge in posts about making their own HRT at home, like a meth lab. What could go wrong there?
    I’m also pretty sure those forums are populated by paid shills and activists that don’t actually participate in any of this. It’s a huge medical scam. I can’t believe I’m a bad person for pointing this out. Again, I’d feel bad but they act so shitty it’s just so hard to want to. In a decade or so these poor sobs are going to be so full of regret for the system that scammed them like this.
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

13. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Defund Welfare View Post
    Pretty gross and unprofessional. I’ve seen a lot more mothers speaking up on this stuff since they’re protective of their kids since they’re so impressionable. These issues should have been nixed a long time ago but people chose to be magnanimous towards these victim groups until they get hijacked by activists looking for political clout.

I really should feel sorry for them because they’re just exploited by the drug companies for profits, as I mentioned in an earlier post. A lot of them are really shitty people so I’ve kind of lost my drive to care.

On one of the Reddit trans communities there was a post from one person saying his “GF” told “him” men couldn’t feel pain and “he” asked for advice and all the replies were just “dump the bitch” or “fuck that cunt”. Yeah, really kind and caring community you got there. That’s just one example, it gets much worse.
    Since states are finally starting to cut HRT treatments for minors there’s also a huge surge in posts about making their own HRT at home, like a meth lab. What could go wrong there?
    I’m also pretty sure those forums are populated by paid shills and activists that don’t actually participate in any of this. It’s a huge medical scam. I can’t believe I’m a bad person for pointing this out. Again, I’d feel bad but they act so shitty it’s just so hard to want to. In a decade or so these poor sobs are going to be so full of regret for the system that scammed them like this.
    I predict a rash of suicides when some 25-year old tranny suddenly wakes up, realizes no more attention is to be had, that he really doesn't want to be a woman, and wishes he had his weenie back.

15. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It made Gorilla Harris jealous because he had nicer tits than SHE did.

17. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fits right in with the current administration.It could become Dr Rachel Levine’s assistant.

19. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post