Close

Likes Likes:  52
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

"She was beautiful. She didn't care what anyone thought of her. No one could put her fire out."

Police searching for suspect after two women found dead in South Knoxville

Knoxville police detectives are searching for a man suspected in a double murder that happened in South Knoxville this weekend.

Police identified the victims as Madison Johnson, 22, of Knoxville, and Heidi Johnson, 20, of Knoxville.

The two women aren't related, explained Heidi Johnson's sister, Cassidy Johnson. Heidi was living with Madison at Madison's mother's house, and Madison was dating the suspect, a 26-year-old Knoxville man.

Heidi often accompanied Madison when she went out, because Madison had a car and a driver's license. The two women frequently visited the suspect at his house, Cassidy Johnson said.
    ".........frequently visited the suspect at his house....."
    And even took a friend along so as to increase the coal body count?

Cassidy described her younger sister as "the funniest person I ever met," adding, "She was beautiful. She didn't care what anyone thought of her. No one could put her fire out."
    That nigger sure put her fire out.

At around 9 a.m. May 13, officers responded to a call of a domestic disturbance at a home in the 400 block of Woodlawn Pike, a department spokesperson said in a press release. Officers thought an armed suspect could still be inside the home, and crisis negotiators were sent there, the release said.

Negotiators didn't make contact with anybody inside the home, so officers went inside and two women were found dead, the release said. According to the release, the suspect left on foot.

Cassidy Johnson said she had dated the suspect for about a year, saying that while he sometimes showed a violent side, it was never directed at her.

"I don't know what flipped his switch," she said. "We knew him, he was friends with my entire family. It's mind-boggling, really."
    Nothing "mind-boggling" about it. Chimps gonna chimp. And if you burn the coal you pay the toll.

“There are a lot of women out there that are in relationships with dangerous men and are way too comfortable with being threatened with death,” she said. “If someone tells you, ‘I’m going to kill you,’ believe them. [Martin] told me, probably 100 times. I never believed him. Although he didn’t kill me, he killed my little sister and Madison and that’s almost worse because I had to watch this all happen.”
    A nigger told her he was going to kill her and she still didn't ditch him. Darwin was wrong. Very, very wrong.

https://sports.yahoo.com/police-sear...130941426.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Her anti-raycizzums and virtue signaling are why she's in the ground, along with her equally stupid friend....

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Three stupid Johnsons, 2 confirmed burners, 1 very likely. Who knows what depraved beastiality these whores and nigger ape did. Revolting. If the nigger didn't kill the 2, they should be put to death anyway for lewd animalistic depravity.

We are now forced to admit that there's too much freedom is wrong, because there's always those who don't know how to behave like decent humans, specifically, not to do beastiality, or miscegenation. There's a reason these laws were present. It's obvious it only pertained to niggers, because while there's anti-miscegenation laws in many states, it really was not enforced most of the time. But really, everyone knew niggers aren't human.

You whores were already born with human genes and all you had to do was to seek a human husband, or if not, procreate with a human or not. Why hook up with that literal piece of shit? Are your parents dumb?
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Did either ho have niglets? If not that's good, because our tax dollars would be used to keep the little coons up.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    "She was beautiful. She didn't care what anyone thought of her. No one could put her fire out."
    Good for you, Madison, for not caring what anyone thought of you! They can engrave that on your headstone.

Sadly, "Jair" who " sometimes showed a violent side" put that fire out. Just look at that nigger. Madison was hot for some of that trendy black meat.

"I don't know what flipped his switch," she said. "We knew him, he was friends with my entire family. It's mind-boggling, really."
    How can anyone continue to be so damned oblivious to think a nigger is their friend? No one needs to "flip the switch" on a groid. The nigger simply went nigger. It's expected, you idiots.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Three stupid Johnsons, 2 confirmed burners, 1 very likely. Who knows what depraved beastiality these whores and nigger ape did. Revolting. If the nigger didn't kill the 2, they should be put to death anyway for lewd animalistic depravity.

We are now forced to admit that there's too much freedom is wrong, because there's always those who don't know how to behave like decent humans, specifically, not to do beastiality, or miscegenation. There's a reason these laws were present. It's obvious it only pertained to niggers, because while there's anti-miscegenation laws in many states, it really was not enforced most of the time. But really, everyone knew niggers aren't human.

You whores were already born with human genes and all you had to do was to seek a human husband, or if not, procreate with a human or not. Why hook up with that literal piece of shit? Are your parents dumb?
    Any kind of sexual contact with a nigger is "depraved beastiality". There's no way around it. Niggers don't date, court, or love, so it has to be mindless, savage rutting.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    You don't know what flipped it's switch? Wow
    It's a nigger it doesn't have a switch. Niggers are not human they cannot be dated. They are incapable of human emotion and know only to rut, steal and kill.
    Goodbye coal burners at least your headstone can say you weren't racist, just stupid.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coal burners are even stupider than the niggers they engage in bestiality with.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sharks are some of the most adapted of species. Their general features stopped evolving since 150 million years ago. In other words, they are superior fish.

It is therefore derogatory to call whore burners mudsharks. It is insulting to sharks to say they are the same species as filthy skanks. Like chimps are actually superior to niggers.

However, we delight in calling them these designations because it's become customary. So with all due respect to chimps and sharks, sorry, but know you are much better beings than any nigger or nigger lover.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    So two formerly-beautiful girls betrayed their race and spread their legs for a sub-cockroach mega-turd crap-beast son of Obama. Now they are dead....

Hopefully the feral buck will be soon discovered by the popo, resist arrest and be showered with lead, making it real good...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Coal-burner-77.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	675.6 KB 
ID:	22930

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    After I read”He was friends with my family”,my compassion ended! Any fucking idiot, who allows a nigger into their family in any way,, gets what they deserve!Liberalniggerlovers!
    Only a fucking moron, or someone with a death wish would befriend a nigger and trust them to be around their family. Niggers are unpredictable ,disloyal,savage beasts!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Sharks are some of the most adapted of species. Their general features stopped evolving since 150 million years ago. In other words, they are superior fish.

It is therefore derogatory to call whore burners mudsharks. It is insulting to sharks to say they are the same species as filthy skanks. Like chimps are actually superior to niggers.

However, we delight in calling them these designations because it's become customary. So with all due respect to chimps and sharks, sorry, but know you are much better beings than any nigger or nigger lover.
    I agree. Sharks are perfect, so perfect they never had to change. And they're beautiful as well, so sleek and graceful, unlike niggers and their hoes. AND, unlike niggroes, they feed themselves.

I'm going back to calling them coal burners.

13. Likes Ignatow liked this post