Close

Likes Likes:  34
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like

Liberal sister finally coming around!

My sister called me up the other day crying that my niece was getting sexually harassed at work and they didn’t know what to do. And guess who is doing the sexual harassing?Yes a nigger buck!
    My niece works behind the camera on movie/video shoots in NYC mostly. She is working for a production company that belongs to Michael Jai White,some kung fu nigger! Anyway, there is a stand by extra nigger who keeps hitting on her. She is afraid to say anything because she freelances and does not want to get blackballed.Literally!Lol!!
    She called my youngest daughter and asked her what to do. My daughter said “jam It’s fucking head between the scissors lift”. I guess my niece is not skilled or brave enough to do that, so they called me. Lol! I’m always the last resort. Because I want to handle things like this with violence. Anyway, that’s how it’s been all my life. i’m not around, so I told her that since her worthless father wouldn’t be able to do anything, she should get my sister’s husband to help her.
    And he did. He went to New York and spoke to the production manager. They told all the extras to stay away from the camera crew or they would be fired. That is working. At least temporarily. Thankfully,I think today was the last day.
    Now, my sister is starting to see the light. She told me that she understands why I hate niggers so much. And why I didn’t want my daughters to be around them. I’m happy that she’s starting to see the light. But it upsets me very much that I am not around to do anything to help her with the situation,other than telling her to ask her stepdad or walk off the job.
    I hate it, that I can’t be there to help . I do live 2000 miles away! My niece is nothing like my youngest daughter. She cannot handle herself. In fact, she’s even afraid to speak up in her own defence. But at least she was not going to cave in and give the nigger what it wanted. she told her mom “uncle Jim Crow was right,niggers are disgusting!” I was proud of that. Because that’s what I taught her in the limited time I got to spend with her when she was a kid.She’s 25 now.
    The kid is going to have to learn how to handle herself a little if she wants to stay in that line of work. That is one thing I did with both my daughters. I sent them to learn some mixed martial arts, and I toughened them up and taught them street smarts. That’s the problem with most liberals, they don’t believe in violence, and they love niggers until the niggers fuck with them.Then they agree with rayciss deplorables like me and even ask us for help! and of course it’s too late by then. Damage was done.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excellent story. I am glad this worked out for her. I hope she stays safe. NYC is a cesspool of niggadry anymore.

3. Likes Ray Cizzums, Ignatow , Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    My friend, an Indiana farm kid, had a romance going with a sweet looking farmer's daughter. All was right with the world,
    until he was helping out with the chores, and saw her castrate some livestock in two minutes flat. He vamoosed, and never
    looked back. Word gets around, when you're handy with a knife. She should trim her nails on the set with a nice Cold Steel
    karambit. Niggers are afraid of the blade, especially when it could be headed for the "Muh dikk"...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CS Karambit.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	4.8 KB 
ID:	22785

5. Likes IseDaDiva, Ignatow , Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Nigularity sickens me. If Honky females( and in the old days Massah) had never given the Chimps the green light by fornicating with them, we wouldn't be here right now.

7. Likes Ignatow , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    1. hey, glad you are on the forum.
    2. NYC is a shithole
    3. Glad they wont be sharking around.

9. Likes Ignatow , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpwhipper View Post
    Nigularity sickens me. If Honky females( and in the old days Massah) had never given the Chimps the green light by fornicating with them, we wouldn't be here right now.
    Fornication is a sin but that didn't stop me. Beastiality, on the other hand is so repulsive anyone taking part in it are to be removed from existence. In the olden days, stoning to death. Times have changed, but mudsharking and oildrilling still merits old style reckoning, by society, IMO.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

11. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post
    Excellent story. I am glad this worked out for her. I hope she stays safe. NYC is a cesspool of niggadry anymore.
    ESPECIALLY with that nigger c@cksucker alvin bragg as their D.A. The one who $uck$ $oro'$ muh dik!!

13. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    My friend, an Indiana farm kid, had a romance going with a sweet looking farmer's daughter. All was right with the world,
    until he was helping out with the chores, and saw her castrate some livestock in two minutes flat. He vamoosed, and never
    looked back. Word gets around, when you're handy with a knife. She should trim her nails on the set with a nice Cold Steel
    karambit. Niggers are afraid of the blade, especially when it could be headed for the "Muh dikk"...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CS Karambit.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	4.8 KB 
ID:	22785
    My niece is very timid. She’d be afraid to carry a knife. My youngest daughter, and I took her to the range and tried to get her to shoot a 22 pistol on one of her Florida visits. She started crying.

15. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    My niece is very timid. She’d be afraid to carry a knife. My youngest daughter, and I took her to the range and tried to get her to shoot a 22 pistol on one of her Florida visits. She started crying.
    If she's going to work in NYC, especially outside, she better find that mean streak that all women have.
    My petite princess never had a fist fight in her life, but that ended when a mental case bitch walked in
    and attacked my elderly mother, in her kitchen. My gal dragged her right out the door, punched her in
    the face twice, threw her down the stairs, then kicked her ass down the front walk. There were multiple
    incidences by this stalking lunatic, an ex-girlfriend of my brother, and all my family did about it was keep it
    a secret from me - the only one of us with any sense. Once I heard this shit, I retard-proofed the whole
    property, and shut that crackpot down. My asshole brother didn't do squat about any of it, and all my
    mother can ever do is worry about his feelings. "Stacy" got a five gallon douche-bucket applied, the next 3
    times she showed up....

17. Likes Jim Crow, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    My sister called me up the other day crying that my niece was getting sexually harassed at work and they didn’t know what to do. And guess who is doing the sexual harassing?Yes a nigger buck!
    My niece works behind the camera on movie/video shoots in NYC mostly. She is working for a production company that belongs to Michael Jai White,some kung fu nigger! Anyway, there is a stand by extra nigger who keeps hitting on her. She is afraid to say anything because she freelances and does not want to get blackballed.Literally!Lol!!
    She called my youngest daughter and asked her what to do. My daughter said “jam It’s fucking head between the scissors lift”. I guess my niece is not skilled or brave enough to do that, so they called me. Lol! I’m always the last resort. Because I want to handle things like this with violence. Anyway, that’s how it’s been all my life. i’m not around, so I told her that since her worthless father wouldn’t be able to do anything, she should get my sister’s husband to help her.
    And he did. He went to New York and spoke to the production manager. They told all the extras to stay away from the camera crew or they would be fired. That is working. At least temporarily. Thankfully,I think today was the last day.
    Now, my sister is starting to see the light. She told me that she understands why I hate niggers so much. And why I didn’t want my daughters to be around them. I’m happy that she’s starting to see the light. But it upsets me very much that I am not around to do anything to help her with the situation,other than telling her to ask her stepdad or walk off the job.
    I hate it, that I can’t be there to help . I do live 2000 miles away! My niece is nothing like my youngest daughter. She cannot handle herself. In fact, she’s even afraid to speak up in her own defence. But at least she was not going to cave in and give the nigger what it wanted. she told her mom “uncle Jim Crow was right,niggers are disgusting!” I was proud of that. Because that’s what I taught her in the limited time I got to spend with her when she was a kid.She’s 25 now.
    The kid is going to have to learn how to handle herself a little if she wants to stay in that line of work. That is one thing I did with both my daughters. I sent them to learn some mixed martial arts, and I toughened them up and taught them street smarts. That’s the problem with most liberals, they don’t believe in violence, and they love niggers until the niggers fuck with them.Then they agree with rayciss deplorables like me and even ask us for help! and of course it’s too late by then. Damage was done.
    PLEASE tell your niece to be extra cautious. We know that niggers have zero self-control and in their muh dik rage will attack any woman who turns them down or leaves them. Their credo is: "If ah cain't hab dat bitch, ain't no one gonna hab huh!"
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    PLEASE tell your niece to be extra cautious. We know that niggers have zero self-control and in their muh dik rage will attack any woman who turns them down or leaves them. Their credo is: "If ah cain't hab dat bitch, ain't no one gonna hab huh!"
    As violent as nigger bucks are, their female counterparts often outweigh them, and are probably worse sociopaths.
    Sheboons are half man anyway, and can certainly soak up and dish out violence, enough to make a nigger sleep with
    one eye open. It's way safer for them around white women, who are unaccustomed to violence. Some mudsharks
    have upped their game, and actually batwinged their nigger, a trend that should continue...

20. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Very true!And great advice.
    But, she is a freelancer and moves from job to job.I think that was a 3 day shoot.I heard she was already on another set.

22. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

24. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excellent! It usually only takes 1 run in with an idiot nigger to convince most sensible humans that niggers are lower than monkey shit.

26. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Update.
    Sadly, my sister relapsed and became a nigger sympathizer again! She called me one morning when my youngest daughter and I were riding up to the store. I put her on speaker. And she went on to say “African-Americans are good people, they just got a bad break from the white man“
    I replied, “then why don’t you get your daughter impregnated by a nigger, divorce your husband, and marry a nigger yourself” she replied “why don’t your daughters have African American babies?” I reminded her that we are a Nager hating family here.
    She then told me “fucking racist bastard’s like you belong in prison“ I got really fucking pissed. But I really don’t want to fight with my sister. She has done many good things for me and I love her. I’ve also been there for her. so I just let her know that she needs to not call me names. Because she doesn’t want to get me started. And that kind of put her into apology mode.
    But, it didn’t stop my daughter from screaming“auntie, if you ever talk to my dad like that, if he doesn’t come up there to slap the shit out of you,I will”. I know that hurt my sister, but not in a way that you would think. Because my sister’s daughter would not stick up for her like that!
    I grinned.I love that my daughters and will always side with me.Because it’s a must for immediate blood to unconditionally back one another!
    Anyway, it all ended as quickly as it started. My sister and I have spoken several times since and we love each other and get along. Just can’t talk politics or niggers with her!
    Last edited by Jim Crow; 07-12-2023 at 04:58 PM. Reason: Misspelled words