Close

Likes Likes:  17
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Together forever: Dayshawn and Kenzie tie the knot in hell

2 dead in apparent murder-suicide in Cincinnati

The dead mudshark was a dirty wigger, as evidenced by her tiktok.
    https://www.tiktok.com/@kenzspur17

Two people are dead after a murder-suicide in Northside, Cincinnati police said.

Officers responded to the 4200 block of Chambers Street around 4:50 p.m. Thursday for the report of two people shot. When they arrived, they discovered the body of 22-year-old Dayshawn Blair and a 19-year-old woman suffering from at least one gunshot wound. Investigators said she was taken to the hospital where she later died.

The Hamilton County Coroner identified the 19-year-old as Kenzie Grace Spurlock-Flowers.

The Cincinnati Police Department's Homicide Unit and the Hamilton County Coroner's Office said Blair likely shot Spurlock-Flowers and then himself.
    https://www.wcpo.com/news/local-news...g-in-northside

Springdale police wrote in an affidavit he punched her in the right leg just above her knee, forcefully pulled her out of the car and threw her to the ground, according to the court document.

“The physical altercation occurred after a heated argument over ex-boyfriend Dayshawn Blair’s unfaithfulness which led to their breakup. A voluntary statement was later provided by (the victim) detailing the offense,” the affidavit states.

Blair’s public defender fought the charge on his behalf, arguing that he was defending himself.

Spurlock-Flowers was subpoenaed on Jan.10, 2023, to testify at his trial.

The case was dismissed a month later by Hamilton County Municipal Court Judge Janaya Trotter Bratton.

Court records indicate the case was dismissed because of “DWP,” which stands for “Dismissed for Want of Prosecution.”

This phrase sometimes means the alleged victim pursuing the charge missed a court date and the case was dismissed.

Springdale police confirmed Friday Spurlock-Flowers didn’t show up in court to testify against Blair. She also called a detective before the court hearing and indicated she wanted to drop the charges, but he urged her not to.

The day before the assault incident, Blair was charged with criminal damaging or endangering by Cheviot police.

It happened on Darwin Avenue in Cheviot on Oct. 25, 2022, according to his criminal complaint. He was accused of sending someone a text claiming she stole money from him.

The victim wrote in an affidavit: “Once I replied and refused to pay (the) money he threatened to break my TV. I returned home from work once he said this to see that my TV was, in fact, destroyed.”

The victim and another person were both subpoenaed to testify.

Judge Bratton, who also was presiding over this case, dismissed it on Feb. 9, 2023.

Court records again indicate the case was dismissed because of “DWP,” which stands for “Dismissed for Want of Prosecution.”

Blair also pleaded no contest to possession of drugs (a small amount of marijuana) on June 24, 2020.
    https://www.fox19.com/2023/05/05/2-d...de-cincinnati/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love a happy ending! Especially when it’s a twofer!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Full nest cleaning. Good job nigger. I hope there are no sprogs from this disaster.

4. Likes Whitey Ford, Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kenzie : "Life is hard"....
    john Wayne : "Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid".

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	739A4473-7A80-4259-A6C5-6BBF36168067.jpeg 
Views:	24 
Size:	22.8 KB 
ID:	22787

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feel good story of the day

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post
    Full nest cleaning. Good job nigger. I hope there are no sprogs from this disaster.
    I was thinking the SAME thing!!

12. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post