Close

Likes Likes:  4

Thread: Nigger hooptie

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger hooptie

So I was driving to the grocery store earlier today, on a road where the speed limit is 45 mph, most people travel around 50 or so. All of a sudden the car in front of me slows down to about 20, and starts kind of weaving back and forth. After a minute or so, I manage to get into the left lane and pass the car. As I'm passing it, I look over and the driver is a buck nigger. The nog is waving his sail foam out the window, apparently filming himself driving like an idiot. Truly TNB.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Espantoon View Post
    So I was driving to the grocery store earlier today, on a road where the speed limit is 45 mph, most people travel around 50 or so. All of a sudden the car in front of me slows down to about 20, and starts kind of weaving back and forth. After a minute or so, I manage to get into the left lane and pass the car. As I'm passing it, I look over and the driver is a buck nigger. The nog is waving his sail foam out the window, apparently filming himself driving like an idiot. Truly TNB.
    Be glad, that he wasn't waving a handgun. Nigger drivers will open fire for any perceived "Disrespeck", such as passing
    them when they're doing 20 on the highway, or going around them when they've nodded out at a green light.

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Espantoon View Post
    The "look at meez" was strong in that primate!!

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    The "look at meez" was strong in that primate!!
    Yes, it was pretty stereotypical. I can only hope that the boon was arrested shortly thereafter.

7. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post