Close

Likes Likes:  15
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Espantoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    856
    Post Thanks / Like

    Two apes indicted for vehicle accident that killed 6 construction workers

    Niggers shouldn't be operating motor vehicles in the first place. Apparently the beast on the left is a sow, it would make a righteous avatar. The buck appears to be barely sentient.

    https://www.foxnews.com/us/two-maryl...ng-six-workers

  2. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
  3. #2
    Trustee
    Captain
    Ray Cizzums's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    L.I. & Upstate NY
    Posts
    5,957
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Espantoon View Post
    Niggers shouldn't be operating motor vehicles in the first place. Apparently the beast on the left is a sow, it would make a righteous avatar. The buck appears to be barely sentient.

    https://www.foxnews.com/us/two-maryl...ng-six-workers
    We both got the scoop simultaneously, on this tale of nigger woe.
    Look at these two Mensa members:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Drunken Boons.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	31.3 KB 
ID:	22768
    Letting these two loose in motor vehicles didn't end well....

  4. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post
  5. #3
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    13,631
    Post Thanks / Like
    Two Maryland niggers face manslaughter and negligent homicide charges
    Big deal. Murder is no longer a felony, if niggers commit it. They'll do no meaningful time in NU, especially if someone calls Gail Steinberg to bail them out. This will all be swept under the rug in a day or two. What a sick joke.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
  7. #4
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    CoonsЯus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    4,336
    Post Thanks / Like
    What the fuck was left nigger ? That's scary, even for a spook !! Damn !!


    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

  8. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
  9. #5
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    13,631
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    What the fuck was left nigger ? That's scary, even for a spook !! Damn !!


    I've been thinking about a new avatar and this no-ears buck/boon fits the bill!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  10. Likes CoonsЯus, Ray Cizzums liked this post
  11. #6
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Espantoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    856
    Post Thanks / Like
    Poor Melachi doesn't know why he is being charged with a crime. He was only driving 111 mph in a work zone. This article makes about zero sense (I don't understand how more people working from home makes others have longer commutes), but it is amusing none the less. https://www.baltimoresun.com/opinion...xfi-story.html

  12. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
  13. #7
    Trustee
    Captain
    Ray Cizzums's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    L.I. & Upstate NY
    Posts
    5,957
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Espantoon View Post
    Poor Melachi doesn't know why he is being charged with a crime. He was only driving 111 mph in a work zone. This article makes about zero sense (I don't understand how more people working from home makes others have longer commutes), but it is amusing none the less. https://www.baltimoresun.com/opinion...xfi-story.html
    I believe that "Melachi" was also charged with driving under the influence (of what, they didn't say). That raycizz
    Volkswagen's ECM recorder, put there to detect abuse related to vehicle warranty issues, ratted him out - .
    There's no excuse for driving 111 mph in a construction zone, same as there's none for naming a kid "Melachi"....

  14. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
  15. #8
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    11,300
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    We both got the scoop simultaneously, on this tale of nigger woe.
    Look at these two Mensa members:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Drunken Boons.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	31.3 KB 
ID:	22768
    Letting these two loose in motor vehicles didn't end well....
    Those 2 apes combined barely have an I.Q. of 70!!

  16. Likes IseDaDiva, Ignatow liked this post
  17. #9
    Administrator
    Captain
    Ignatow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Socal
    Posts
    6,412
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Those 2 apes combined barely have an I.Q. of 70!!
    So 35 each? Maybe 30 and 40. Still sub-simian intelligence. A rabbit has more brainpower than both apes combined.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

  18. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post
  19. #10
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    11,300
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    So 35 each? Maybe 30 and 40. Still sub-simian intelligence. A rabbit has more brainpower than both apes combined.
    Tru Dat!! And rabbits are cute!!

  20. Likes Ignatow liked this post

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •