Close

Likes Likes:  31
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Shit-For-Brains Baboons Batwing Six Balti-Mo' Beltway Construction Workers

Two drunken Baltimore nigger drivers plowed through a highway construction site on the city's 695 Beltway,
    killing 6 workers. The preliminary investigation indicates hairless smashnose Lisa A. Lea, who was driving a 2017 Acura TLX hooptie in a monkey-like manner, on Security Boulevard on March 22, 2023, at about 12:40 p.m. when she attempted to change lanes. She niggered her attempt to move into lane 1, causing her vehicle to strike the front corner panel on the passenger side of a Volkswagen Passat driven by hood scoop-nosed retard Melachi Darnell Brown.
    Crash Team investigators believe this caused the Acura to lose control and subsequently travel through the barrier opening into the work zone and overturned. The construction workers were working in an active work zone on the left shoulder of the inner loop of I-695 in Baltimore County when the incident occurred.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Drunken Boons.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	31.3 KB 
ID:	22766

Said niggers were charged with 55 counts combined, which in will probably result in 30 day sentences in the African shithole's county jail...

https://www.acenewstoday.com/manslau...aryland-i-695/

2. Likes MightyWhite, Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, that boon on the left is definitely avatar worthy material. Classic peanut haid.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

4. Likes Ignatow , Ray Cizzums, MightyWhite liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    Wow, that boon on the left is definitely avatar worthy material. Classic peanut haid.
    We should have a repository here at Chimpout of avatar -grade niggers, from which members or even guests may choose from.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, MightyWhite liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It looks like it might be transitioning from buck to boon !

It also looks like it might have worked as a freakshow pinhead in a traveling coon carnival. Don't let the big cranium fool you ... that bish has an imbecile level IQ.
    Baltimore is fuxxalated letting such cretins even have a license.

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, MightyWhite, Kagman liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    It looks like it might be transitioning from buck to boon !
    It also looks like it might have worked as a freakshow pinhead in a traveling coon carnival. Don't let the big cranium fool you ... that bish has an imbecile level IQ.
    Baltimore is fuxxalated letting such cretins even have a license.
    Kicked in the head by livestock is my guess.
    Got hoofed by the mammy buffarilla, perhaps....

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Two drunken Baltimore nigger drivers plowed through a highway construction site on the city's 695 Beltway,
    killing 6 workers. The preliminary investigation indicates hairless smashnose Lisa A. Lea, who was driving a 2017 Acura TLX hooptie in a monkey-like manner, on Security Boulevard on March 22, 2023, at about 12:40 p.m. when she attempted to change lanes. She niggered her attempt to move into lane 1, causing her vehicle to strike the front corner panel on the passenger side of a Volkswagen Passat driven by hood scoop-nosed retard Melachi Darnell Brown.
    Crash Team investigators believe this caused the Acura to lose control and subsequently travel through the barrier opening into the work zone and overturned. The construction workers were working in an active work zone on the left shoulder of the inner loop of I-695 in Baltimore County when the incident occurred.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Drunken Boons.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	31.3 KB 
ID:	22766

Said niggers were charged with 55 counts combined, which in will probably result in 30 day sentences in the African shithole's county jail...

https://www.acenewstoday.com/manslau...aryland-i-695/

Probably LESS than 30 days!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like the niggers have come out with a new NIGGER STATEMENT. The one family member spouting out...'HE IS INNOCENT HE IS INNOCENT'. I thought all they spouted was 'I didnts doos nuffin'.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MightyWhite View Post
    Looks like the niggers have come out with a new NIGGER STATEMENT. The one family member spouting out...'HE IS INNOCENT HE IS INNOCENT'. I thought all they spouted was 'I didnts doos nuffin'.
    "Melachi's" Jetta ECM recorder ratted him out - he was doing 111mph when he hit the sow's hooptie.
    Electronics are raycizzz !

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    In a world full of ugly she-boons, her ugliness is exceptional.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

14. Likes Ignatow , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    We should have a repository here at Chimpout of avatar -grade niggers, from which members or even guests may choose from.
    I usually update my avatar from the wonderful supply of Niggers commonly shown. I may have to steal another one soon .