Close

Likes Likes:  29
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

"Teens" wilding again in the NYC subway

https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-york-...d-gang-assault

The New York City Police Department is searching Thursday for a group of suspects investigators say are wanted for the "gang assault" of a 50-year-old man at a subway station in Brooklyn.

The "unprovoked" attack happened on Friday, June 2 around 9:45 p.m., police said in a statement to Fox News Digital.

"The victim, a 50-year-old male, was standing on the mezzanine level of the Stillwell Avenue – Coney Island subway station when, unprovoked, he was approached by a group of unknown individuals who punched and kicked the victim about the head and body before fleeing the station on foot," the NYPD said. "The victim was removed by EMS to NYU Hospital Brooklyn in serious but stable condition."
    Teenapers

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	groids.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	39.8 KB 
ID:	22765
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Years ago in Manhattan, I see a group of "teens" approaching, on a long block, covered by construction scaffolding.
    I cross the street, then they do. I cross back - so do they, so I know it's on. 50 feet away, I get my folding knife
    out, and pick up speed. Niggers scatter into traffic, as I drop N-bombs aplenty...

3. Likes Kagman, Defund Welfare, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Years ago in Manhattan, I see a group of "teens" approaching, on a long block, covered by construction scaffolding.
    I cross the street, then they do. I cross back - so do they, so I know it's on. 50 feet away, I get my folding knife
    out, and pick up speed. Niggers scatter into traffic, as I drop N-bombs aplenty...
    Back when the po-po were on your side Ray ! I used to work with an ex-NYPD Detective who told me that a high rise residential block up by 125th street was professionally known as " ape towers "
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    Back when the po-po were on your side Ray ! I used to work with an ex-NYPD Detective who told me that a high rise residential block up by 125th street was professionally known as " ape towers "
    My friend was a NYC Housing cop. He said the niggers would heave you-name-it off the roof of their hi-rise nigger nests,
    when a squad car was below. His car got hit with a portable television. An officer was injured by a full spackle bucket.
    I did some magnetic door lockers, and a CCTV upgrade, at a convenience store in Baldwin, that had been "flash mobbed",
    when the nigger schools let out in the afternoon. The NCPD cops called it "The Mudslide". The employees wait until the
    'slide is right outside, then hit the locks. It drives the little niggers insane, especially when they see humans walk up, and
    the door opens - niggers come back, door locked. A lot of NYC businesses moved their front desk / register out of view of the
    entrance, so they have a plausible excuse for locking out niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    when the nigger schools let out in the afternoon. The NCPD cops called it "The Mudslide".
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    a convenience store in Baldwin,

Baldwin was a Jewish Neighborhood... One of the 'five-towns' or at least bordering them... Shit, bro.. things sure have changed on the Island..
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, Defund Welfare liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    Baldwin was a Jewish Neighborhood... One of the 'five-towns' or at least bordering them... Shit, bro.. things sure have changed on the Island..
    "Which are the 5 towns in Long Island?
    Five Towns - Wikipedia
    Although there is no official Five Towns designation, "the basic five are Lawrence, Cedarhurst, Woodmere, Hewlett and Inwood."

The five towns are in the southwest of Nassau county, bordering Queens. Baldwin is adjacent to Oceanside, and Rockville
    Center on one side - which are white enclaves, and Freeport, which has always had some niggers. The Latins have displaced
    many of the south shore niggers to towns further east, and north, on Long Island...

10. Likes Defund Welfare, Kagman liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    If the law wasn’t nonexistent in NYC and those niggers feared the chokehold they might be too scared to try anything. Niggers frighten easy when someone stands up to them. Too bad the juries are usually a bunch of niggers.
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

12. Likes Ray Cizzums, Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post

Also "yoofs" is another euphenism for the nigger beast between the ages of 16-34!

14. Likes Whitey Ford, CoonsЯus, Kagman liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

My friend was a NYC Housing cop. He said the niggers would heave you-name-it off the roof of their hi-rise nigger nests,
    when a squad car was below. His car got hit with a portable television. An officer was injured by a full spackle bucket.
    I did some magnetic door lockers, and a CCTV upgrade, at a convenience store in Baldwin, that had been "flash mobbed",
    when the nigger schools let out in the afternoon. The NCPD cops called it "The Mudslide".
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

16. Likes CoonsЯus, Ray Cizzums, Kagman liked this post