Close

Likes Likes:  18
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Police SUV vs. Taiwansley- guess who wins?

On Wednesday, February 21, 2023, St. Louis County detectives were involved in a use of force that left one suspect suffering from a non-life-threatening injury.
    At approximately 2:15 pm St. Louis County police detectives observed a 2016 Ford Explorer with expired temporary license plates driving recklessly on Halls Ferry Road near the intersection of Jennings Station Road in the city of Jennings.
    Detectives watched the speeding vehicle enter the Halls Ferry Circle and then travel west on Riverview Boulevard. Officers attempted to get behind the to conduct a traffic stop. However, due to the suspect’s manner of driving, they were unable to do so until the vehicle turned northbound on McLaran Drive from Riverview Boulevard.
    At approximately 2:17 pm, detectives in an unmarked police vehicle activated their emergency lights and siren to attempt a traffic stop. Approximately nine seconds after the emergency lights and siren were activated, the driver turned onto Goodfellow Boulevard at a high rate of speed. The suspect vehicle then struck two utility poles.
    While the disabled vehicle was still rolling forward, the suspect exited his car and fled with a pistol in his hand. The suspect ran onto the parking lot of 8645 Goodfellow Boulevard.
    While running, the suspect turned, extended his arm, aimed a pistol and fired at detectives in an unmarked vehicle with its lights and siren activated. The suspect was struck by unmarked police vehicles.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Taiwansley" ? Soon as his mammy named him, my nurses would have opened the window, yelled "Hike", teed him up,
    and watched me boot the little bastard into the parking lot bio-hazard dumpster. Followed by high-fives, and a river dance...

4. Likes Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh man that made my day. I can't stop laughing. The Cops SUV actually bounced up in the air when it ran over the Nigger. Oh man I have to make that a screen saver. The cops get out and are like well, that niggers good now. Time for a coffee. Great work LEO's. Thank you for giving me a smile today Whitey.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post
    Oh man that made my day. I can't stop laughing. The Cops SUV actually bounced up in the air when it ran over the Nigger. Oh man I have to make that a screen saver. The cops get out and are like well, that niggers good now. Time for a coffee. Great work LEO's. Thank you for giving me a smile today Whitey.
    They really put their action driving skills to the test, and kept their eye on the blubber-lip. Not that easy to do,
    when it's mag dumping 30 shots at you. I liked the second car's double run-over - oops, sorry negro....

8. Likes Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    This needs some circus music behind it
    I didn’t need all that commentary
    Nigger crashes and does about 20 grand in property damaging while losing a tire.
    Nigger runs away while vehicle is still grinding to a halt
    nigger pants be fallin down
    nigger aims hi-point at da ebil popo
    nigger gets launched by an SUV much to my pleasure.

10. Likes Whitey Ford, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    "Taiwansley" ? Soon as his mammy named him, my nurses would have opened the window, yelled "Hike", teed him up,
    and watched me boot the little bastard into the parking lot bio-hazard dumpster. Followed by high-fives, and a river dance...
    When a nigger names their genetic coontribution to this world Taiwansley they have practically guaranteed that that sproglet will always be in some phase of the correctional system after about 10 years old.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

12. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought for a moment that it was something to do with Taiwan. Sheesh. What else do nignogs name their nasty shitlets.

14. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This nigger was clearly put down by raycissms. If it had good opportunities, who knows, it could have been an NFL nigger baller, making millions, with white wimminz gold digging their way into it's black heart.

Now it's worth less than dirt. Bye nigger. You won't be missed, and even gorilla Crump can't do nuffin for you.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

16. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    This nigger was clearly put down by raycissms. If it had good opportunities, who knows, it could have been an NFL nigger baller, making millions, with white wimminz gold digging their way into it's black heart.
    Now it's worth less than dirt. Bye nigger. You won't be missed, and even gorilla Crump can't do nuffin for you.
    Sorry to report, there were not even life threatening injuries inflicted, despite the best efforts of police drivers.
    People got all upset when Rodney Kang got tuned up, but they don't understand negro physiology like cops do.
    They usually have only a brain stem, at most a walnut, protected by a 2" thick skull - and are immune to any and
    all head injuries. The negro in question somersaulted 5' in the air from the 1st hit, then got run over twice by the
    2nd truck. Batwings do not come easy for the funky blackaroon...

18. Likes Ignatow liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to report, there were not even life threatening injuries inflicted, despite the best efforts of police drivers.
    People got all upset when Rodney Kang got tuned up, but they don't understand negro physiology like cops do.
    They usually have only a brain stem, at most a walnut, protected by a 2" thick skull - and are immune to any and
    all head injuries. The negro in question somersaulted 5' in the air from the 1st hit, then got run over twice by the
    2nd truck. Batwings do not come easy for the funky blackaroon...
    I don't know why and how this inspiration came to my mind:

Chimpanzee + Nigger + Armored head = CHIMPANZER

First 2 words, part of our daily vocabulary. Then we've always observed that niggers have thick cranial armor, so much so, that it's so hard to damage that walnut microbrain. All of a sudden I equated that the German word for armored is panzer (a tank is panzerkampfwagen, armored battle vehicle). So yes, niggers are chimpanzers. One really needs a great force to crack it open, because nature, in a cruel joke on humanity, intended for these cockroach species to survive, protecting it's useless no power brain.

20. Likes Ray Cizzums, Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know why and how this inspiration came to my mind:

Chimpanzee + Nigger + Armored head = CHIMPANZER

First 2 words, part of our daily vocabulary. Then we've always observed that niggers have thick cranial armor, so much so, that it's so hard to damage that walnut microbrain. All of a sudden I equated that the German word for armored is panzer (a tank is panzerkampfwagen, armored battle vehicle). So yes, niggers are chimpanzers. One really needs a great force to crack it open, because nature, in a cruel joke on humanity, intended for these cockroach species to survive, protecting it's useless no power brain.
    Notice how chimpanzer assaults are always finished off with stomps to the head, which have zero effect on their fellow
    archaic hominids. '80s cops kept breaking wood and composite batons on nigger craniums, and switched to 5 cell Mag Lites,
    which still had be to swung with maximum force. Same as a wood bat is useless against a hostile Rottweiler or large pit bull mix,
    metal implements are required to thwart the transgressions of the African black...
    Last edited by Ray Cizzums; 06-09-2023 at 11:52 AM.

22. Likes Ignatow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger beez CHINESE n' SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!! They want to be anything BUT niggers!!

24. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thats hilarious. Thanks Chimpanzers... lmfao

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Notice how chimpanzer assaults are always finished off with stomps to the head, which have zero effect on their fellow
    archaic hominids. '80s cops kept breaking wood and composite batons on nigger craniums, and switched to 5 cell Mag Lites,
    which still had be to swung with maximum force. Same as a wood bat is useless against a hostile Rottweiler or large pit bull mix,
    metal implements are required to thwart the transgressions of the African black...
    That reminds me Ray, I've been meaning to replace my old Maglite. Nothing like old school flashlights. Still, chimpanzer skulls being so thick, need a couple of strikes to even crack.

27. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That reminds me Ray, I've been meaning to replace my old Maglite. Nothing like old school flashlights. Still, chimpanzer skulls being so thick, need a couple of strikes to even crack.
    The cops used to buy an accessory for the Maglite, which was a scalloped ring that went around the end of the
    lens housing. It kept the light from sliding off the skull, when it hit whatever African hair grease was in use at the time....
    I always liked the C-cell Maglite - not as heavy, and the smaller diameter afforded a better grip. The cops had a good
    reason for using the D-cell version : Niggers...

29. Likes Ignatow liked this post