Close

Likes Likes:  10
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

The Dahmer you never heard of. Not sure where to post this.

Well, I certainly never heard of this. As recently as 2006 this short, fat little guy was killing, mostly gay groids, (although there were some human victims) and had more victims than Dahmer.

Ronald Joseph Dominique (born January 9, 1964), known as The Bayou Strangler, is an American serial killer and rapist who murdered at least 23 men and boys in the state of Louisiana between 1997 and 2006. On September 23, 2008, Dominique was found guilty and sentenced to several terms of life imprisonment without parole for his crimes. Following his conviction, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) stated that Dominique's was the most significant serial homicide case in the country over the past two decades in terms of both death toll and duration.[1][2]

Despite the number of victims, Dominique's arrest received little publicity outside of the state media.[
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dominique victims - Google Search.png 
Views:	51 
Size:	614.5 KB 
ID:	22754

Must be the "systemic raycisms" that kept this so hushed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronald_Dominique
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Kagman, Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's face it, even gay niggers don't care if faggots niggers are killed. No one really gives a damn for dark ugly turds being eliminated. Is society racist? It should be! (Of course you all know I mean only against niggers).
    Coalburning is bestiality.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Well, I certainly never heard of this. As recently as 2006 this short, fat little guy was killing, mostly gay groids, (although there were some human victims) and had more victims than Dahmer.
    Must be the "systemic raycisms" that kept this so hushed.
    Black women are so despicable, that bucks will seek any other port in a storm, including men of all races.
    They love trannies - who can't get pregnant, and are prettier than the sows. They will also turn tranny, at
    the drop of a flat brim, oversize baseball hat. This makes their time behind bars way more enjoyable....

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    None of the downlow niggers this little freak batwinged look particularly bright. If he would promise to kill only niggers, I say let him go and do his work.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."