Close

Likes Likes:  24
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Krazy Kunt Nigger Sow Goes Beserk In NYC Park, No One Does Anything About It

Look at this foul animal, on a rampage, yet untouched by park goers. She needs a Rodney Kang-type
    ass kicking, and a ride back to the Congo on a garbage scow. NYC is full of these muttering lunatic sows...

https://nypost.com/2023/06/05/woman-...yc-park-video/

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    New York isn't exactly a decent place to live in but that is to be expected. My only question is, what zoo did that thing escaped from?

3. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jivin' Jigaboo liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralPat View Post
    New York isn't exactly a decent place to live in but that is to be expected. My only question is, what zoo did that thing escaped from?
    Public housing projects are like a vertical zoo, but no one wants to see the vermin inside them.
    They are primarily filled with self-replicating ratchets and their horrible offspring, all of whom have
    nothing to do all day, except nigger up the surrounding areas.....

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers just weren't meant for human habitations. The innate rabid-ness of the savannah cannot be excluded from their genes.

This "cray cray" boon bitch needs to be put out of its misery, looks like it would take a Mutual of Omaha Wild Kingdom dart gun to git 'er done !

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    Niggers just weren't meant for human habitations. The innate rabid-ness of the savannah cannot be excluded from their genes.
    This "cray cray" boon bitch needs to be put out of its misery, looks like it would take a Mutual of Omaha Wild Kingdom dart gun to git 'er done !
    Watched a lot of Wild Kingdom as a kid. Those were the glory days of the African safari, before the niggers got AK-47s,
    and poached everything on four legs. Looks like Marlon and Jim need to ride around NYC, and tranq out some wild buffarilla.
    On second thought, use a .458 Win Mag, with 450 grain solids....

This is my 5000th post on Chimpout, BTW

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Marlon and Jim need to ride around NYC, and tranq out some wild buffarilla.
    On second thought, use a .458 Win Mag, with 450 grain solids....

This is my 5000th post on Chimpout, BTW
    Well, click click BOOM ! for Ol' Doc Cizzums !

Hoorah and keep on dipping that wick from the golden quill my nibba !

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jivin' Jigaboo liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rejoice, libtards! Your goal of freeing the poor, downtrodden niggers from all social convents and human laws, to just be themselves has been reached.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here's another wild NYC she-nigger, running amok, jibbering at citizens, and assaulting passersby.
    She is bait, with cops observing from a distance, waiting for someone to give her a well deserved
    smack down. These muttering, shit-for-brains parasites aren't crazy - they just hate whitey, and are
    allowed to lash out verbally and physically, at the people who feed and house them...

https://nypost.com/2023/06/06/second...s-at-nyc-park/

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Here's another wild NYC she-nigger, running amok, jibbering at citizens, and assaulting passersby.
    She is bait, with cops observing from a distance, waiting for someone to give her a well deserved
    smack down. These muttering, shit-for-brains parasites aren't crazy - they just hate whitey, and are
    allowed to lash out verbally and physically, at the people who feed and house them...

https://nypost.com/2023/06/06/second...s-at-nyc-park/
    yeahhhh, niggers always have to find a way to out nigger the previous coontestant.... that batshit Jemima looks like it's packing about a quarter ton of tallow on the hoof !!