Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Whites BANNED from internships on the mudslime asslifter London Mayor's Transport Team

London Mayor’s Transport Team Bans Whites from Internships.

Transport for London (TFL) – the government arm responsible for travel across Britain’s capital city – has banned white people from applying to internships. The organization – whose chairman is London Mayor Sadiq Khan – now only accepts applications from only ethnic minorities.

The organization’s website states, to apply to the Stuart Ross Communications Internship, “you must be of Black, Asian and minority ethnic background, defined as having some African, Afro-Caribbean, Asian or other non-white heritage.”

The Stuart Ross Internship has been excluding “non-whites” for a number of years already, with many graduates of the scheme going on to work in a number of industries including local government and the Metropolitan Police.
    https://thenationalpulse.com/2023/05...m-internships/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love how these retards call Asians minorities. There’s more Asians on the planet than anyone else. I wonder if African countries ban black people from whatever shit jobs they have there. Of course not! Only white majority countries do this stupid shit.