Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Another nigger transgender love story ends with goodness for one, NU for the other

A former sailor in the US Navy stabbed a woman 119 times when she revealed she was transgender after they had sex, a court heard.

Dwanya Hickerson, 21, "lost it" after learning Dee Whigham, 25, had been born a man.

Mississippi's Jacksonville Circuit Court heard that he knifed Ms Whigham multiple times in the face and slashed her throat in a hotel room before showering and leaving her for dead.
    "I lost it, I lost it," he said, adding he did not remember much afterwards.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-stabb...112151722.html

They had muh dikk before the tranny part was revealed? It only proves niggers really will muh dikk anything.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

justin igger
    Chimpout Guest
    So let me guess...it did the butthole shuffle and didn't have a clue?

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    It might have had a surgically implanted muh poosey. Or not. Tranny bucks are good at... well, let's just say the fact that they are really a man can be hidden, especially from an overly-randy nigger who is in a hurry to get muh dik goin'.

Dee was a natural woman! Except for being a man, that is.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dee.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	59.4 KB 
ID:	1619

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    It might have had a surgically implanted muh poosey. Or not. Tranny bucks are good at... well, let's just say the fact that they are really a man can be hidden, especially from an overly-randy nigger who is in a hurry to get muh dik goin'.

Dee was a natural woman! Except for being a man, that is.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dee.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	59.4 KB 
ID:	1619
    Makes me kinda wish I hadn't logged-in today.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Makes me kinda wish I hadn't logged-in today.
    Yeah, I know what you mean. Tranny bucks aren't exactly the most appealing subject matter.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Dwanya; just one more fucked up nigger name to put in the book.