Close

Likes Likes:  5
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Ocean's 11 Part 2: Cortaveya, Danaijay and their criminal mastermind niggerpals manage to steal over 50 ATMs

Texas police arrest 8 people for alleged involvement in smash-and-grab operation of over 50 ATMs

Texas police arrested eight individuals last week for allegedly burglarizing more than 50 automated teller machines (ATM) in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex.

The Plano Police Department said investigators and members of SWAT arrested eight suspects as they were stealing an ATM from a 7-Eleven on Fort Worth Drive in Denton, Texas at about 6 a.m. on June 1.
    Dig the brilliant strategy of these criminal mastermind's superbly engineered heist!

During the burglary, five suspects backed a pickup truck into the front of the store, smashing out the window.

The suspects then wrapped a chain around the machine and pulled the ATM out of the convenience store, while the clerk stood behind the counter.
    There used to be a saying when I was a kid: "Niggers steal anything that isn't nailed down!" Now they even steal things that are firmly bolted to the floor, too.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-pol...operation-atms
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes MightyWhite, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Probably ticked off when they found out ATM didn't mean Automated Taco Machines!

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Too bad there wasn’t a land mine under it.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The niggra will steal a truck, then do $15K worth of damage, to steal $800 out of an ATM.
    "Cortaveya" looks like she could suck-start a bulldozer. I guarantee she goes ATM....

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stealing ATMs is a thing in my area now. Last year someone (likely niggers) drove a vehicle into the Walgreens entrance area, where the ATM had been located, and stole the ATM. I don't know if they were ever caught. They hit a bunch of convenience stores in a similar manner.

9. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post