Close

Likes Likes:  18
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Socialism_is_terrorism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Zurich, Switzerland
    Posts
    2,779
    Post Thanks / Like

    Chicago Walgreens Removes All but Two Aisles from Customers' View

    Let's go back to the pre supermarket era: Walgreens in Chimpcago converted one of its stores into a kiosk style business, so that customers can't touch merchandise anymore, because people stole too much. I am sure I don't need to tell you that that is racist, of course . Probably, traditional self-service stores will get replaced by some sort of gigantic vending machines/ automatic warehouses sooner or later.
    On Tuesday, Walgreens debuted a new design in one downtown Chicago store with only two aisles where customers can grab for themselves. Everything else requires customers to use a kiosk to place an order that will be waiting for them at the counter.

    “This redesigned store will have the latest in e-commerce offerings to increase customer service, mitigate theft, and increase safety for our customers and employees,” the company said in an email to one local resident, according to CWBChicago, which labeled the location an “anti-theft” store.

    Chicago Resident Claims New Anti-Theft Walgreens Is “Racial Profiling, Why Don’t You Trust Your Customers”
    https://slaynews.com/news/chicago-re...our-customers/
    https://www.westernjournal.com/claim...ustomers-view/
    Last edited by Socialism_is_terrorism; 06-04-2023 at 11:59 AM.

  2. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford liked this post
  3. #2
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    13,692
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialism_is_terrorism View Post
    Let's go back to the pre supermarket era: Walgreens in Chimpcago converted one of its stores into a kiosk style business, so that customers can't touch merchandise anymore, because people stole too much. I am sure I don't need to tell you that that is racist, of course . Probably, traditional self-service stores will get replaced by some sort of gigantic vending machines/ automatic warehouses.

    https://slaynews.com/news/chicago-re...our-customers/
    https://www.westernjournal.com/claim...ustomers-view/
    Walgreens has been accused of “racial profiling” after launching a new anti-theft format for a store in crime-infested Chicago.
    Right. Walgreens just wanted to spend millions of dollars out of pure meanness and raycism, NOT because they're being robbed blind by niggers. I'm sure the coloured folk in Chicago would never dream of stealing.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  4. Likes Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford liked this post
  5. #3
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Socialism_is_terrorism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Zurich, Switzerland
    Posts
    2,779
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Right. Walgreens just wanted to spend millions of dollars out of pure meanness and raycism, NOT because they're being robbed blind by niggers. I'm sure the coloured folk in Chicago would never dream of stealing.
    Of course! Didn't you know, nothing is too expensive for evil yt to bother the poor innocent shitbeasts.

  6. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
  7. #4
    Trustee
    Captain
    Ray Cizzums's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    L.I. & Upstate NY
    Posts
    5,957
    Post Thanks / Like
    Big name stores wisely decided to GTFO of Philadelphia years ago, after the city was completely niggered. That left only
    immigrant-run convenience stores and bodegas in the "hood". To save their own lives, and stay in business, most elected
    to install bulletproof Lexan barriers, with the merch out of reach of black paws. The local niggers went wild, crying raycizzums,
    and city officials outlawed the protective measures, saying it made their constituents feel "undignified". As if hoodrat blackaroons
    had any dignity to begin with. Our Long Island 7-11's quietly converted to an anti-theft (anti-nigger) format, in stores visited by
    very few niggers. Detroit has rifle-proof barriers in all fast food joints, which are coming to a shithole near you...


  8. Likes Ignatow , IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
  9. #5
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    914
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Right. Walgreens just wanted to spend millions of dollars out of pure meanness and raycism, NOT because they're being robbed blind by niggers. I'm sure the coloured folk in Chicago would never dream of stealing.

    come to think of it that is just like ikea the swedish store's format. you walk and observe the merch and then at the end it is like a big warehouse.

  10. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
  11. #6
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    GeneralPat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    378
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialism_is_terrorism View Post
    new anti-theft walgreens is racial profiling, why Don't you trust your customers"
    Well maybe they don't trust the customers because they're niggers and niggers are known to steal. It doesn't take a genius to know that they only are doing this so the niggers can't steal anything anymore. They can go ahead and chimp out inside a walgreens and begin to destroy the equipment but they can't get the satisfaction of stealing anything. So when exactly are liberals going to wake the hell up and admit that the niggers are a major threat? Because it seems each and every day it's getting harder to ignore and even the most dense idiot liberal on Earth can blatantly see the nigger is a problem for all. Oh well, I'm sure they will just crank up some more woke media fantasy bullshit of niggers being decent "people" to continue to convince people and especially the young and impressionable that niggers are good people and that all of us who hate them for "apparently no reason at all" are the real problem to society.

  12. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
  13. #7
    Trustee
    Captain
    Ray Cizzums's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    L.I. & Upstate NY
    Posts
    5,957
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralPat View Post
    Well maybe they don't trust the customers because they're niggers and niggers are known to steal. It doesn't take a genius to know that they only are doing this so the niggers can't steal anything anymore. They can go ahead and chimp out inside a walgreens and begin to destroy the equipment but they can't get the satisfaction of stealing anything. So when exactly are liberals going to wake the hell up and admit that the niggers are a major threat? Because it seems each and every day it's getting harder to ignore and even the most dense idiot liberal on Earth can blatantly see the nigger is a problem for all. Oh well, I'm sure they will just crank up some more woke media fantasy bullshit of niggers being decent "people" to continue to convince people and especially the young and impressionable that niggers are good people and that all of us who hate them for "apparently no reason at all" are the real problem to society.
    Life experience trumps propaganda, and people eventually learn about niggers the hard way, if they live.
    Die hard libturds are the exception, and no amount of punishment can sway their asinine beliefs.
    Thankfully, niggers enthusiastically live up to their stereotype, and it does not go unnoticed by most...

  14. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
  15. #8
    Administrator
    Captain
    Ignatow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Socal
    Posts
    6,428
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    come to think of it that is just like ikea the swedish store's format. you walk and observe the merch and then at the end it is like a big warehouse.
    Do any of you remember a store called "Best" or something like that? I recall it from the 80s into the 90s. It's like there's a main floor with displays, a catalog, you decide what you want, order it there, and it comes down from a chute for your pickup.

    Starve dem niggers. Don't give the medications. Would you actually feed a rat? I actually feel more sympathy for a rat than niggers. (As I've said in another post, that's what got me permanently banned from Reddit, when I said rats come back to feed their ratlings whereas niggers leave the moment a sow gets pregnant and never even take care of their nigglings.)
    Coalburning is bestiality.

  16. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
  17. #9
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Socialism_is_terrorism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Zurich, Switzerland
    Posts
    2,779
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Big name stores wisely decided to GTFO of Philadelphia years ago, after the city was completely niggered. That left only
    immigrant-run convenience stores and bodegas in the "hood". To save their own lives, and stay in business, most elected
    to install bulletproof Lexan barriers, with the merch out of reach of black paws. The local niggers went wild, crying raycizzums,
    and city officials outlawed the protective measures, saying it made their constituents feel "undignified". As if hoodrat blackaroons
    had any dignity to begin with. Our Long Island 7-11's quietly converted to an anti-theft (anti-nigger) format, in stores visited by
    very few niggers. Detroit has rifle-proof barriers in all fast food joints, which are coming to a shithole near you...

    Wow, thanks for the video! I had no idea! Looks like a prison cell. What shall I say, they are just like us!
    Over here, even banks didn't have security glass (that's changing, thought). The only problem: What are they going to do when the employees chimp? Are there built in napalm flamethrowers, to 'disinfect' the whole store? (I should file a patent for that idea!)

  18. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
  19. #10
    Trustee
    Captain
    Ray Cizzums's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    L.I. & Upstate NY
    Posts
    5,957
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialism_is_terrorism View Post
    Wow, thanks for the video! I had no idea! Looks like a prison cell. What shall I say, they are just like us!
    Over here, even banks didn't have security glass (that's changing, thought). The only problem: What are they going to do when the employees chimp? Are there built in napalm flamethrowers, to 'disinfect' the whole store? (I should file a patent for that idea!)
    They pass the food through carousels, made out of the same rifle-proof, 3/4" Lexan material
    as the rest of the orangutan barrier, which goes all the way to the ceiling. We've seen plenty
    of video of employees chimping, for sure. Flame sterilization would get my approval, but cleaning
    up afterwards could be messy. Maybe fentanyl spray, or nerve gas, would calm the natives....

  20. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
  21. #11
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    GeneralPat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    378
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Life experience trumps propaganda, and people eventually learn about niggers the hard way, if they live.
    Die hard libturds are the exception, and no amount of punishment can sway their asinine beliefs.
    Thankfully, niggers enthusiastically live up to their stereotype, and it does not go unnoticed by most...
    In a way, I'm glad niggers live up to the common stereotypes, it wakes a few people up about seeing them in a positive aspect. So I guess it can be safely assumed that those stereotypes are never going away soon therefor creating a new generation of people who hate niggers.

  22. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •