Close

Likes Likes:  25

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Niggers cried like bitches about the moon shots. They wanted that space exploration money to be spent on them,
    like it would make one bit of difference, to their evolutionary downward trajectory....

Yeh, I have video of Americans in the street being asked what they thought about the lunar landing that had just taken place a few minutes earlier; they almost all were wide-eyed with wonder, saying how wonderful it was.
    There was, of course, one exception. Yes, you guessed it! A nigger said the money "could have been spent on helping black people throughout America".
    For fuck's sake, when will niggers ever cease to think that they're owed something by us? We don't owe them a penny (or a cent). They've had more than enough already, what with the money poured into Africa over the last few decades.
    I say, let's start concentrating on making the white people more comfortable, and sod niggers!

2. Likes Ignatow , Whitey Ford, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keep Britain White View Post
    Yeh, I have video of Americans in the street being asked what they thought about the lunar landing that had just taken place a few minutes earlier; they almost all were wide-eyed with wonder, saying how wonderful it was.
    There was, of course, one exception. Yes, you guessed it! A nigger said the money "could have been spent on helping black people throughout America".
    For fuck's sake, when will niggers ever cease to think that they're owed something by us? We don't owe them a penny (or a cent). They've had more than enough already, what with the money poured into Africa over the last few decades.
    I say, let's start concentrating on making the white people more comfortable, and sod niggers!
    Sodding niggers...fucking niggers...yes brother niggers are utterly worthless to the human species. I fear the moon mission commander will be a magic nigger. I'd rather the rocket go down in flames, lose billions, than to see a worthless ape say it be the new Neil Armstrong and sheeeit.

If not the moon, I have a feeling a negress sow will be Mars mission commander. Shakania von Brillo we don't need.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post