Close

Likes Likes:  6
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Media Bias and the Future of the Republic

I have fond memories of late Saturday nights picking up super fresh bagels and baileys in New York City's Lower East Side and... buying up a copy of the Sunday New York Times for the morning read. Now, I would not pick up after my dog with that pathetic, treasonous rag. The Gray Lady - AKA our 'Newspaper of Record' has devolved into a partisan cesspool so fetid that it makes the Pravda of old look unbiased. Many will recall the NYT's pillorying of President Trump for his leisurely stroll up a ramp to Air Force One, and/or the undying squealing of 'dementia, DEMENTIA' directed at the great President Reagan....

Not even questions are being asked about Dementia Joe's repeated public collapses or the word salad that spews forth from his Alzheimer's addled pie-hole. Nope, the New York Times has lost any shred of journalistic integrity... Other news outlets are not far behind...

An interesting read (5-7 min)...

https://gellerreport.com/2023/06/tot...lctg=107061016

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image (63).jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	129.1 KB 
ID:	22739
    Last edited by Kagman; 06-03-2023 at 05:15 AM.
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    [SIZE=3][FONT=&]I have fond memories of late Saturday nights picking up super fresh bagels and baileys in New York City's Lower East Side and... buying up a copy of the Sunday New York Times for the morning read. Now, I would not pick up after my dog with that pathetic, treasonous rag. The Gray Lady - AKA our 'Newspaper of Record' has devolved into a partisan cesspool so fetid that it makes the Pravda of old look unbiased.
    The Sunday Times used to be the largest classified ad section in the world, and in pre-internet times, that was a huge deal.
    It averaged about 5 pounds of newsprint per copy, ballooning to 8 pounds at Christmas. I read it, cover to cover, every week.
    My dad worked there for 47 years (minus 2 years Korean War service), my grandfather, 30 years. They were typographers, who
    composed the layout and appearance of the entire paper. Granddad ran the composing room, back when it took 1800 printers to
    produce, then set up, linotype for every page. My dad worked his way up to their chief makeup editor, doing the layout for the Grey
    Lady's biggest front pages in history, from the Kennedy assassination, to the moon landings. He could proofread upside down and
    backwards, and reflexively fixed whatever gobbledygook copy he was handed every night. He's still kicking, sharp as a tack, at 94.
    He retired in the '90s, and quit his free lifetime subscription, when the paper went completely into the toilet decades ago...

4. Likes Ignatow , Whitey Ford liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Democracy is only as good as the narrative provided by the "free" press. These days, only the falsehoods of the left get into print, and opposite viewpoints are removed as "hateful, racist, threatening". How did our press get to be so corrupt and leftist? So many lies and blatant depravities every day. The power of the faggots, trans, deviants are ever increasing. They force us to accept their ways as normal, and if we say no, we're evil bigots. That's why I lump them with niggers.

It's a long road, if ever, to set this country right. I don't think we can recover unless it's done very soon, as in getting slow Joe out.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

6. Likes Whitey Ford, Kagman liked this post