Close

Likes Likes:  8
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

More humans are feeling like we do!

Hey fellas! And gals!
    I’ve been stressed the fuck out lately. And I really been on edge. I’ve been keeping to myself because my age.(i will be 62 in September) I can’t afford to get myself arrested for fucking someone’s shit up! I have my daughters, grandchildren and my wife to keep in mind before I put myself in the situation that could cost me my freedom and money!
    I’ll get right to the point. All I see when I go to any stores lately and restaurants is niggers working there. And of course they are extremely stupid and incompetent. I won’t get into every detail just 2.
    One. My younger daughter went to school and got a degree to be a pharmacist. And she works for a store I won’t name. Not only is she the pharmacist, she is the department manager of the pharmacy. She’s been forced to hire niggers as techs. Problem with that is when they make mistakes, it goes against her license. So she just hires who she sees fit. So, corporate sent her a fucking boon. And the sow was lazy and stupid. And it made the mistake of trying to get physical with my daughter. My daughter is engaged to an MMA guy. And she is like me, at the gym training at least four times a week.So,it was”sow down in the pharmacy”.
    And my daughter was sent home immediately by corporate. After they saw the video footage, they apologized and asked her back. But my point was, cops were called, and my daughter was considered guilty until she proved herself innocent. Nigger was fired! But, although she still has her job, my daughter is so fucking pissed, she is looking for another job. And I’m hoping she will get one closer to us.
    Two.I’m in Publix today and all I see is spooks working in every position. They having a fucking clue of what the fuck they are doing. I get in line and with the only one white cashier. It’s a long line, but this human tells me I can get in front of her. All I had was a liter of cola to chase my ol no.7. So I get in line and I say something I probably shouldn’t have. I say “I have never seen so many fucking niggers, they work everywhere!“ The lady and her husband for a second remained quiet. And I was prepared to kick some fucking ass if they started some shit. But, glad it turned out well. The husband turned to me and says “I just lost my job for 40 years because they wanted to replace me with a fucking nigger” he was forced by FedEx to retire early so a nigger would become district manager.
    So, we’re not the only ones who feel that way. I am just blessed that I have a place where I can talk about it. I certainly don’t need to state these facts in public. I can end up in a fucking fight. And you know how it is, once you commit yourself to the violence, there is no way to go, but into the fire. And I don’t want to go out like that.

2. Likes Ignatow , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    1) Can't your daughter, with the video evidence of the assault, refer it to the district attorney's office to investigate and charge the nigger, even for a misdemeanor? Yes it takes time but may be worth to get nigger in jail even for a few months.
    2) You can say nigger in public, as long as no one records it. But that's too high risk. You'll lose your job, or if the world gets out, your business. May even get charged with hate speech enhancement to stiffen the $fine and possible jail. No physical contact, best case. Don't hit anyone, niggers are protected. Unless we change the laws, it is what it is.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

4. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    1) Can't your daughter, with the video evidence of the assault, refer it to the district attorney's office to investigate and charge the nigger, even for a misdemeanor? Yes it takes time but may be worth to get nigger in jail even for a few months.
    2) You can say nigger in public, as long as no one records it. But that's too high risk. You'll lose your job, or if the world gets out, your business. May even get charged with hate speech enhancement to stiffen the $fine and possible jail. No physical contact, best case. Don't hit anyone, niggers are protected. Unless we change the laws, it is what it is.
    1st answer.My daughter put the sow on the floor.Fucked it up!Nearly broke it’s wing!And then got it fired.She is more upset that the company would not take her word for anything. They had to investigate. she has a college degree and is the manager of a department. They should’ve given her the benefit of the doubt. I believe that’s what’s got her goat right now. And she already has 2 job offers.
    2nd answer. I I need to be in control of my emotions when I’m in public. I know that. Sometimes I let my emotions override my self control. all I need is one liberal and their friends to start writing bad reviews. I will go from a five star company to losing my livelihood.
    I guess I have to stick to keeping my cool and being thankful that I have this website. You guys allow me to say exactly how I feel about the goddamn beastly fucking shitskins. God, it’s good to blow off some steam!

6. Likes Ignatow , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I've never been able to tolerate the chimps....

8. Likes Ignatow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpwhipper View Post
    I've never been able to tolerate the chimps....
    None of us have!! And thanks to libtards the primates get MORE and MORE emboldened every DAY!!

10. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post