Close

Likes Likes:  50
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Deadpool Feral Africoon Beheads His Polish Student Skank in London with Big Knife

Chilling moment jobless loser(nigger) stalked his ex-girlfriend before butchering her with a kitchen knife in an alleyway - after travelling 130 miles to murder her because she dumped him
    A thug jailed for life today after he ambushed his ex-girlfriend and tried to cut off her head with a kitchen knife was captured on CCTV as he followed her home from work.

Dennis Akpomedaye, 30, was handed a minimum term of 29 years for the murder of 21-year-old Polish student Anna Jedrkowiak, known as Ania, in Ealing, west London in May last year. He was convicted last week.

Akpomedaye, who travelled 130 miles from Newport, South Wales, waited for Ania to finish her shift at Las Iguanas in Ealing on May 17 before he followed her and her friend to a deserted alleyway.

Wearing a balaclava and with his hood up, he stabbed Ania 40 times, including delivering a wound to her neck that detectives believe was an attempt to decapitate her.

Footage released today by the Met Police shows how he callously trailed Ania and her close male friend along the streets of Ealing on their way home from working at the Latin American-themed restaurant until they reached an alleyway.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...iled-life.html

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	71607407-12143707-image-a-17_1685532269212.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	38.1 KB 
ID:	22730

Name:	71607415-12143707-image-a-18_1685532290988.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	69.3 KB 
ID:	22731
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    White liberals have this Burner's blood dripping off their rat claws.... No one dares tell the truth about these 'relationships' or about niggers in general. 90+ percent of sharks get, at a minimum, the shit beaten out of them. This was a Polish exchange student... My bet she never saw a nigger prior to coming to England and certainly never had to deal with them. Couple that with the unending drivel spewing forth from the MSM - 'DiverSHITTY is our strength' and you have a prescription for disaster.

With that in mind, I do have some sympathy for her....

I have a deep and abiding hatred for liberals and their patent inability to even acknowledge the profound evil that is the nigger beast - and mozzies, for that matter. May they suffer greatly before spending eternity burning in Hell's cesspool...

What she faced....

Name:	UK-border-poland-border (1).jpg 
Views:	650 
Size:	375.3 KB 
ID:	22732
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

Senior Trustee

Post Thanks / Like
    Brain dead Polack didn't get the memo:Mess with a coon, you will die soon.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dennis Akpomedaye
    These mudsharks have to learn that once you latch onto a nigger - especially a violent, savage Africoon with an IQ of 60 and zero impulse control, you don't dump them or you WILL die.

He stabbed her 40 times. Take a grocery store turkey and try stabbing it 40 times and see how much determination and stamina that takes. The feral groid rage gives them extra strength.

Of all the males she could have found, she really wanted this repulsive, ape-like creature. Well, she got him, all right.

Too bad no one can ask her what she found so attractive and sexy about this smelly, black-assed, boot-lipped, gooch-eyed nigger, "Dennis". I would really like to know.

Name:	feralafricoon2269212.jpg 
Views:	39 
ID:	22737
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like

Views:	37 
ID:	22738

This looks like it has a touch of Downs Syndrome.
    Last edited by SC Anemia; 06-02-2023 at 11:53 PM.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This may be our Mudshark of the Year 2023.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

7. Likes Kagman, IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post

They actually have a name for that shit: 'Mosaic' Down's Syndrome and I think you hit it - this filthy coon reeks of it.
    Last edited by Kagman; 06-03-2023 at 12:18 PM.
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

9. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post

What with all niggers being mentally impaired or deficient, it's hard to tell.

I wonder what this girl's family in Poland thought when she told them she'd found love with an bestial, retarded Africoon savage.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

11. Likes Ignatow , Ray Cizzums, Groid_Rage liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpwhipper View Post
    Brain dead Polack didn't get the memo:Mess with a coon, you will die soon.
    This makes me remember an old Donahue show: Phil was talking about stereotypes, as in "why do we continue with them, the dumb Polish, the German who is always mechanical, and the always drunk Irish...".

Not to offend our Polish friends here:

I once saw at a thrift store a "Polish mug", wherein the handle was inside of the mug. I laughed so hard, but I was the dumb one because I didn't buy it.

I can assure you, Poles are not dumb, I've had the pleasure of working with them. It's an unfair stereotype but I know it's now just taken lightheartedly. I remember the movie "Gran Torino" when Clint Eastwood was training his Hmong friend to talk like a man. The boy said something like, "you dumb Polack" to which Clint's character and the barber laughed.

13. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post

They actually have a name for that shit: 'Mosaic' Down's Syndrome and I think you hit it - this filthy coon reeks of it.
    What gives it away ? The crossed eyes ?

15. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    What gives it away ? The crossed eyes ?
    I think this analysis is 3 parts nigger hating 1 parts science... No real indication other than funny looking eyes and a smaller head Since niggers have no brain, a smaller head is expected.... Interesting your comments on NYT's... Great family history working on what was a once great paper. It's always had a pronounced liberal slant but the past decade has been absolutely over the top. The NYT's sponsored '1619 project' is an abomination of lies and half truths.... Never, ever will they acknowledge just how evil the nigger beast is.

Also, they fired their Op-Ed coordinator for printing a piece from a conservative senator 2 years back... Yep... Sitting US Senator and the fired the guy who had the ordacity to print what the guy said.... The paper is now the definition of evil

17. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    This makes me remember an old Donahue show: Phil was talking about stereotypes, as in "why do we continue with them, the dumb Polish, the German who is always mechanical, and the always drunk Irish...".

I once saw at a thrift store a "Polish mug", wherein the handle was inside of the mug. I laughed so hard, but I was the dumb one because I didn't buy it.

I can assure you, Poles are not dumb, I've had the pleasure of working with them. It's an unfair stereotype but I know it's now just taken lightheartedly. I remember the movie "Gran Torino" when Clint Eastwood was training his Hmong friend to talk like a man. The boy said something like, "you dumb Polack" to which Clint's character and the barber laughed.
    Phvking poles are brilliant from Copernicus to Curie, they hit on all cylinders....

19. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

See, this is the problem with the Libtard Era. I expect comedians to become an endangered species since they no longer may make jokes about anyone other than straight White males, or Nazis.

We live in grim times, with laughter being verboten for the most part.

I'm of pure Irish heritage, but I find Irish jokes funny because I'm not a wailing Libtard jerkoff looking under every rock and behind every bush for something to offend me.

One of my favorite jokes (which I told to a Scottish woman with whom I worked) was this:

"My friend is half Irish and half Scottish and he has a really hard time on Saint Patrick's Day. Half of him wants to get drunk but the other half doesn't want to pay for it!"

She and I had a good laugh at that.

Name:	Offended.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	54.1 KB 
ID:	22744

21. Likes Ray Cizzums, Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Well there is a sad bit of truth to the "dumb Pole" stereotype. Both the Soviets and Nazis literally murdered any educated Pole they got their hands on to end any possible organized nationalist resistance to their rule.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

23. Likes Ray Cizzums, Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    What with all niggers being mentally impaired or deficient, it's hard to tell.

I wonder what this girl's family in Poland thought when she told them she'd found love with an bestial, retarded Africoon savage.
    Yeah really a retarded nigger is just redundant.

25. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Ignatow liked this post
    Senior Trustee

Post Thanks / Like

I got some Polack fambly members.

27. Likes Ignatow liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

29. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's hard to feel any sympathy for any mudsharking degenerate lustful whore. The fucking obvious color coding didn't warn you to avoid? Niggers used to know their place, on pain of death: neck stretching by hemp. Time to reinstate segregation of niggers and humans (and I mean worthy humans of any shade/color), and rope therapy.

31. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, Kagman liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    These mudsharks have to learn that once you latch onto a nigger - especially a violent, savage Africoon with an IQ of 60 and zero impulse control, you don't dump them or you WILL die.

He stabbed her 40 times. Take a grocery store turkey and try stabbing it 40 times and see how much determination and stamina that takes. The feral groid rage gives them extra strength.

Of all the males she could have found, she really wanted this repulsive, ape-like creature. Well, she got him, all right.

Too bad no one can ask her what she found so attractive and sexy about this smelly, black-assed, boot-lipped, gooch-eyed nigger, "Dennis". I would really like to know.

Views:	39 
ID:	22737

I believe it's time for a refrain from my favorite song....

She said someday I'd understand
    What love was all about
    She said I could have the kids
    She was movin out
    Said she'd finally found a man
    Who's dick was so much bigger
    Then that scumbag motherfucker
    Ran off with a nigger

33. Likes Ignatow , IseDaDiva, Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    I believe it's time for a refrain from my favorite song....
    She said someday I'd understand
    What love was all about
    She said I could have the kids
    She was movin out
    Said she'd finally found a man
    Who's dick was so much bigger
    Then that scumbag motherfucker
    Ran off with a nigger
    Haunting... poetic... touches the soul!

35. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, Kagman liked this post