Close

Likes Likes:  10
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Somali chimp prankster in Japan gets attacked

https://twitter.com/TSFights/status/1663944128705740800

I'm a bit of a weeb, and I keep up with what happens in Japan. One thing that frustrates me sometimes is how passive Japanese people can be, and if they start accepting foreigners to replenish their shrinking population, I fear that it'll be come EU v2.0. This Horn chimper thought it was funny to harass random people and joke about the atomic bombs.
    Well, he made the news, got recognized, and a local guy attacked him.

Unfortunately, the guy that punched him was arrested (I hope they at least let him wash his hands after punching the shitskin)

https://twitter.com/SomaliJohnny/sta...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by yuanlieren View Post

I'm a bit of a weeb, and I keep up with what happens in Japan. One thing that frustrates me sometimes is how passive Japanese people can be, and if they start accepting foreigners to replenish their shrinking population, I fear that it'll be come EU v2.0. This Horn chimper thought it was funny to harass random people and joke about the atomic bombs.

Unfortunately, the guy that punched him was arrested (I hope they at least let him wash his hands after punching the shitskin)

To bad the somoolicoon wasn't attacked by a Shotokan Karate master. That would have been MUCH FUN to watch!!

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by yuanlieren View Post

"Fucking niggah!"

Look at that groid flapping its boot lips, thinking that because it's treated like an endangered species in most of the world it can chimp like this anywhere.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers should be banned in japan without question. It's the only country left where decency strives and diversity hasn't killed their country. Once you let that crap in a beautiful country like that, it will look like any other nigger infested shithole. They are a nice, clean country without much problems as far as I know. Though as of now, the only problem they have is that lgbt crap is polluting the minds of the families who have sons or a son. In a forum (can't remember which one), there were parental concerns about ones son becoming a tranny with them finding out the hard way that they had girl clothes and other things boys shouldn't have hidden in their room. But that is a different topic though, the point is that niggers should be restricted from ever to step foot in japan. They already fucked up america and plenty, other countries have to deal with the black plague as well, they don't need to put up with their bullshit.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralPat View Post
    Niggers should be banned in japan without question. It's the only country left where decency strives and diversity hasn't killed their country. Once you let that crap in a beautiful country like that, it will look like any other nigger infested shithole. They are a nice, clean country without much problems as far as I know. Though as of now, the only problem they have is that lgbt crap is polluting the minds of the families who have sons or a son. In a forum (can't remember which one), there were parental concerns about ones son becoming a tranny with them finding out the hard way that they had girl clothes and other things boys shouldn't have hidden in their room. But that is a different topic though, the point is that niggers should be restricted from ever to step foot in japan. They already fucked up america and plenty, other countries have to deal with the black plague as well, they don't need to put up with their bullshit.
    Japan typically always didn't like "Gaijin" in their country, and even "Gaijin" are human. Niggers AREN'T!! They don't belong in Japan or ANY civilized country!!

8. Likes Ignatow , Whitey Ford liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    It just gets worse, unfortunately. A mudslime Gambian nigger allowed into Japan recently attacked and partially destroyed a Shinto Shrine in Japan while yelling ‘Allah is the only god!’

Japan: Muslim migrant damages a Shinto shrine and threatens Japanese local not to pray there because ‘Allah is the only god’, arrested

A video has been going viral on social media wherein a man in yellow attire can be seen vandalising a worship place. The video is reportedly from the Tarumi Ward in Japan’s Kobe City where the accused identified as Mamadou Balde had vandalised the Mizuoka Hachiman shrine in the area.

Balde is a Muslim native of the Republic of Gambia in West Africa, who migrated to Japan and now lives in Tarumi Ward, where the incident took place.

The accused, who was later arrested by the Japanese police, reportedly broke an offering box kept in the shrine. He also, reportedly, threatened a local worshipper against offering prayers at the shrine claiming Allah to be the only God. The incident occurred on May 3, 2023.
    NOW this is disturbing!

It is pertinent to note here that as per available data, Islam has become the fastest-growing religion in Japan in terms of percentage increase, with its followers growing by 110%, from 110,000 in 2010 to 230,000 at the end of 2019, out of the total population of Japan of around 126 million. According to some sources, there were 30,000 Muslims in Japan in 1982.

One of the primary reasons for this demographic change is the sharp rise in marriages between Muslims and Japanese citizens and Japanese converts over two decades. This has caused a seven-fold increase in the number of mosques that have mushroomed in the country. A study by Hirofumi Tanada, professor emeritus of sociology at Waseda University in Tokyo showed there were 113 mosques across Japan in March 2021, up from only 15 in 1999.

Notably, the first contact between Japan and the Muslim world can be traced back to the 16th century when Japanese traders began establishing trade routes with the Middle East and Southeast Asia. These interactions introduced some Japanese to Islamic customs and practices.

In the late 19th century, Japan experienced a wave of migration due to industrialization and economic development. This resulted in the arrival of a small number of Muslim migrants, primarily from India, Turkey, and other parts of the Middle East. These migrants played a significant role in laying the foundation for Islam in Japan.

Islamic organizations began to emerge in Japan during the mid-20th century. Some Japanese individuals began converting to Islam, either through personal study or interactions with the Muslim community in Japan.
    https://www.opindia.com/2023/05/japa...ly-god-arrest/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    It is pertinent to note here that as per available data, Islam has become the fastest-growing religion in Japan in terms of percentage increase, with its followers growing by 110%, from 110,000 in 2010 to 230,000 at the end of 2019, out of the total population of Japan of around 126 million. According to some sources, there were 30,000 Muslims in Japan in 1982.

NOT GOOD. Mudslime needs to be stopped. If not, they will ruin that beautiful country, just like they've ruined France

11. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post