Close

Likes Likes:  2
Reply to Thread
    SandJockey
    Chimpout Guest

NYPD full of camel jockeys! WTF??

I remember the NYPD was mostly white men and women. I also remember police officers had to be clean shaven as part of the police dress code. I am literally seeing more sand monkeys than ever before.. I literally just drove by one camel fucker with a massive dirty beard with no mustache (as most mooslims wear it).

WHEN the hell did this become acceptable and so commonplace? I'm supposed to listen to and obey THAT?? Those are the people keeping me safe? Looks like a goddamn terrorist with a uniform. What a joke! NYC really gone to shit..

Need to leave this state asap

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SandJockey View Post
    I remember the NYPD was mostly white men and women. I also remember police officers had to be clean shaven as part of the police dress code. I am literally seeing more sand monkeys than ever before.. I literally just drove by one camel fucker with a massive dirty beard with no mustache (as most mooslims wear it).

WHEN the hell did this become acceptable and so commonplace? I'm supposed to listen to and obey THAT?? Those are the people keeping me safe? Looks like a goddamn terrorist with a uniform. What a joke! NYC really gone to shit..

Need to leave this state asap
    We're reaching a point where we need to leave the planet asap.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

3. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post
    Bull Whip
    Chimpout Guest
    Well........the Big Rotten Apple is Only 31.9% White (Only, no hispanic) ...so I wouldn't expect there to be hardly any Whites...

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    We're reaching a point where we need to leave the planet asap.
    I suggest planet of the apes as all of the fucking niggers are here !!
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post