Close

Likes Likes:  17
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Socialism_is_terrorism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Zurich, Switzerland
    Posts
    2,790
    Post Thanks / Like

    Nigdar Sow was late 47 times in the course of 10 months, gets fired, sues, earns millions

    Clown world: A White jury awarded a sow named Röbynn Europe $11.25 million in a discrimination lawsuit she filed against the company. She claimed Equinox (gym) fired her for being a nigger. NiggYork, of course.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2023/05/26/n...imination.html
    https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1662224651315998723

    But, as we all know, everything that resembles "work" even remotely, is considered to be racist. Being punctual and waking up early is White supremacy, of course:
    https://medium.com/@anthonybernardi/...y-f487b04376f1

    Every company that gets convicted to pay due to "racism" should immediately close its doors, otherwise the retard left will never learn.

  2. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Kagman liked this post
  3. #2
    Trustee
    Captain
    Ray Cizzums's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    L.I. & Upstate NY
    Posts
    5,957
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialism_is_terrorism View Post
    Every company that gets convicted to pay due to "racism" should immediately close its doors, otherwise the retard left will never learn.
    All businesses in NY state, especially those considered "Mom & Pop"-type operations, are targets for deadbeats,
    malingerers, slip-and-fall artists, raycizzum & 'skrimination mongers and their shysters. Once they go to court,
    they are considered the devil. Only huge companies have deep enough pockets to fight back. Small businesses
    just can't have employees on the books anymore, so we're all paid as independent sub-contractors, which is fine,
    as it reduces the grift opportunities for those who bilk workman's compensation and unemployment insurance. But
    Democrats are always scheming, trying to end "freelancing" and the "gig economy"....

  4. Likes IseDaDiva, Ignatow liked this post
  5. #3
    Administrator
    Captain
    Ignatow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Socal
    Posts
    6,433
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know how waking up early is white racism. Granted, people have to work, but there are cultures where you didn't have to wake up early to climb a tree, get fruit, hunt a wild boar at night, whatever works. The modern world now requires daytime work for most people, so just because business operates during daylight hours, doesn't imply one bit that it's racist. The fool that wrote waking up early is racist needs a whipping.

    Modern, industrialized countries in Asia wake up early too, with long workdays. Have they ever cried racism? All they know is get to work, and make their nations rich.

    Niggers are such a cancer upon humanity, but only empowered by the liberals who same niggers will kill without hesitation. I hope that does happen.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

  6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
  7. #4
    Trustee
    Captain
    Ray Cizzums's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    L.I. & Upstate NY
    Posts
    5,957
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I don't know how waking up early is white racism. Granted, people have to work, but there are cultures where you didn't have to wake up early to climb a tree, get fruit, hunt a wild boar at night, whatever works. The modern world now requires daytime work for most people, so just because business operates during daylight hours, doesn't imply one bit that it's racist. The fool that wrote waking up early is racist needs a whipping.

    Modern, industrialized countries in Asia wake up early too, with long workdays. Have they ever cried racism? All they know is get to work, and make their nations rich.

    Niggers are such a cancer upon humanity, but only empowered by the liberals who same niggers will kill without hesitation. I hope that does happen.
    The NYC cops used to call 3PM "Nigger dawn". I've read so many news reports where a 12 year old jaboon was shot
    in front of a housing project, or at a party, at 1AM on a weeknight. Midnight might as well be high noon, to the African
    congo bat....

  8. #5
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Socialism_is_terrorism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Zurich, Switzerland
    Posts
    2,790
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    The NYC cops used to call 3PM "Nigger dawn".

    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    I've read so many news reports where a 12 year old jaboon was shot
    in front of a housing project, or at a party, at 1AM on a weeknight. Midnight might as well be high noon, to the African
    congo bat....
    And who invented (electric) light? Damn shitbeasts, without humans they'd hide at night in a mudhole somewhere in Africa, trembling with fear and hoping that the lion/cheetah/hippo/crocodile... won't find them.

  9. #6
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    SC Anemia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    1,441
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    The NYC cops used to call 3PM "Nigger dawn".
    You do have a knack for coming up with some gems Ray...

  10. Likes Ray Cizzums, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
  11. #7
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    CoonsЯus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    4,364
    Post Thanks / Like
    As I always say, niggers are good for business. They are far more valuable as tools of the trade now than them being slaves ever was.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

  12. #8
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Groid_Rage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Upstate Nig York
    Posts
    3,467
    Post Thanks / Like
    Filed under: Don't hire nigger whores
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

  13. #9
    Trustee
    Captain
    I aint bin dun did dat!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Posts
    4,024
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    The NYC cops used to call 3PM "Nigger dawn". I've read so many news reports where a 12 year old jaboon was shot
    in front of a housing project, or at a party, at 1AM on a weeknight. Midnight might as well be high noon, to the African
    congo bat....
    My job requires I inspect nigger nests at times. I will set appointments with them for noon or later. They answer the door in complete disarray, still asleep at 12 or 1. Wondering who da fug I bes. I explain we had an appointment for noon and they act completely bewildered before letting me in. They always ask if I’m a cop too. I showed up 5 minutes early to one recently and they said “youse not sposedta bes here for anotha 5 minutes. I said OK I will wait outside for 5 fuckin minutes. All the while I sit outside screamin “fucking nigger” in my head.

  14. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
  15. #10
    Trustee
    Captain
    Ray Cizzums's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    L.I. & Upstate NY
    Posts
    5,957
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    My job requires I inspect nigger nests at times. I will set appointments with them for noon or later. They answer the door in complete disarray, still asleep at 12 or 1. Wondering who da fug I bes. I explain we had an appointment for noon and they act completely bewildered before letting me in. They always ask if I’m a cop too. I showed up 5 minutes early to one recently and they said “youse not sposedta bes here for anotha 5 minutes. I said OK I will wait outside for 5 fuckin minutes. All the while I sit outside screamin “fucking nigger” in my head.
    Here's a classic article from AmRen, which mentions the results of making appointments with blackaroons.
    https://www.amren.com/news/2009/09/urban_law_101/

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	56 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23206

  16. #11
    Trustee
    Captain
    I aint bin dun did dat!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Posts
    4,024
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Here's a classic article from AmRen, which mentions the results of making appointments with blackaroons.
    https://www.amren.com/news/2009/09/urban_law_101/

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	56 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23206
    that was a great read. It pretty much sums up niggers perfectly. I had one recently that didn’t bother showing up for an inspection. I called while outside her door. The sheboon (who has a fucking ridiculous name I won’t mention here) told me she hads an emuhgency and couldn’t find muh numbah. I rescheduled the inspection and called the sorry nigger before driving an hour out there again for her to tell me she wasn’t going to be there for that one either. What a fucking surprise. She then called my home office and told them I was not accommodating huh and the time she could be there. You can’t make this shit up.

    Anyways, I may have to start calling niggers “clients” after reading that article.

  17. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •