Close

Likes Likes:  8
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Even articles that have nothing to do with niggers need niggers.

Being an insomniac, I thought I would peruse this article, called "Sleep: The Best and Worst Foods to Eat Before Bed"

No matter the subject and even with no faces shown, we have to be subjected to nigger/human pairings in some way.

I am SO FED UP WITH THIS SHIT that insists that all YTs are somehow involved with groids. NO, THEY ARE NOT!! Stop the insanity!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Before Bed.png 
Views:	43 
Size:	428.1 KB 
ID:	22696
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That white debbil better hide that knife under the pillow, and sleep with one eye open....

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know exactly how you feel Diva. It's non-stop in TV commercials. For example an energy supplement commercial has two guys standing around a car that one of them is waxing. One of them is a nigger and bonus points for which one is waxing the car.

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    I know exactly how you feel Diva. It's non-stop in TV commercials. For example an energy supplement commercial has two guys standing around a car that one of them is waxing. One of them is a nigger and bonus points for which one is waxing the car.
    There's a slew of similar propaganda commercials like that lately. I zip through them but can still see gimpses of rational, well-dressed, neatly groomed, well-adjusted nigger bucks giving clueless, sissy, dumb-looking, pencil-necked, douchebag-haired, cucked YT advice about all sorts of things because niggers are good about sharing their knowledge.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    There’s a commercial on Amazon Prime I saw the other day with some nigger sow doing its “strong woman” nigger poetry. I think it was an activia commercial. I have heard it a few times but it makes me sick. Like niggers are eating your healthy yogurt.

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    There’s a commercial on Amazon Prime I saw the other day with some nigger sow doing its “strong woman” nigger poetry. I think it was an activia commercial. I have heard it a few times but it makes me sick. Like niggers are eating your healthy yogurt.
    Here's one that made me spit out my IPA:

Kotex had a customer service line, that I left a voice message on. I asked them what genius thought it was
    a good idea, to have a 300 pound black lesbian, with a scrub-brush hair-do, on a commercial for a feminine
    hygiene product ? Has someone over there lost their fucking mind ? I never heard back from them...

12. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    ? I never heard back from them...
    Jeez Ray, we're your feelings just crushed or what?
    Seriously man, imagine what the conversation would have been if someone had actually called you back.

14. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jeez Ray, we're your feelings just crushed or what?
    Seriously man, imagine what the conversation would have been if someone had actually called you back.
    Comedy gold, no doubt about it !