Close

Likes Likes:  23
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

"Teenagers" manage to get Chicago's North Avenue beach shut down moments after opening for the summer season

Gunfire shuts down popular Chicago beach hours after opening for the season

A Chicago beach was closed hours after it opened for the summer season when shots were fired during a large brawl on Friday, according to police.

The fight broke out among a group of 80 to 100 teenagers at North Avenue Beach around 1:30 p.m., police said.

During the fracas, someone pulled out a gun and fired a shot, Fox 32 reported.

Fortunately, no one was struck. A juvenile was taken into police custody.

The weapon has not been recovered, cops said.

The beach was temporarily shut down as police investigated.
    https://nypost.com/2023/05/27/chicag...after-opening/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Last year, Chicago experienced its most violent Memorial Day weekend in five years, during which nine people were killed and at least 42 others wounded throughout the city, according to Fox 32.
    Come on niggers !! You can beat that in 2023. Let's start capping each other early this year. Chimpcongo is the new Detroit. You can't have peace and niggers.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    i hope they reopen the beach soon, there is lots of rock fish potential in Lake Michigan.

We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, CoonsЯus, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Filed under: "Niggers ruin everything" for everyone else too,
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Any time nigger "teens'" appear en masse, big chimpin' and violence is guaranteed to follow.
    Police need a spray rig filled with Raid, specially formulated for two-legged African cockroaches,
    to knock down the infestation. Or just use a helicopter, with a mini-gun....

9. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    Filed under: "Niggers ruin everything" for everyone else too,
    The beach I went to my whole life now charges non-residents $15 to enter. This is primarily to keep niggers away.
    Last year, the cash from the sale of resident beach passes was "stolen", and nobody knows who did it. I guarantee
    one of the very few niggers who works for the town, set up an inside job robbery. The niggers have invaded twice in
    the past few years, using their sail foams to organize : A "beach takeover", and a "sundown party". Both times, hundreds
    of niggers appeared, trespassed, then had a huge bongo party, with twerking she-zillas, "fights", gunfire - and a riot when
    police tried to break it up. 100 man, multi-agency spook squad called out, niggers hospitalized, beach completely trashed -
    and no police report, not a word mentioned by our "news" pukes. Also, no one allowed on miles of beach after it closes -
    because niggers - so we can no longer fish at prime times.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    The beach I went to my whole life now charges non-residents $15 to enter. This is primarily to keep niggers away.

Were they screaming your name like jungle bat banshees? Dasss Raayyyyyyyy Cizzzzummsssss !!!!

The niggers have invaded twice in the past few years, using their sail foams to organize : A "beach takeover", and a "sundown party". Both times, hundreds
    of niggers appeared, trespassed, then had a huge bongo party, with twerking she-zillas, "fights", gunfire - and a riot when
    police tried to break it up. 100 man, multi-agency spook squad called out, niggers hospitalized, beach completely trashed -
    and no police report, not a word mentioned by our "news" pukes. Also, no one allowed on miles of beach after it closes -

Insane, the shitsticks have to pollute everything. YT should start putting 10 pieces out on floating rafts moored to bouys to get the nogs to try and swim out and rockfish ova dat chiggun !!

12. Likes CoonsЯus, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Any time nigger "teens'" appear en masse, big chimpin' and violence is guaranteed to follow.
    Police need a spray rig filled with Raid, specially formulated for two-legged African cockroaches,
    to knock down the infestation. Or just use a helicopter, with a mini-gun....

14. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    Were they screaming your name like jungle bat banshees? Dasss Raayyyyyyyy Cizzzzummsssss !!!!
    Insane, the shitsticks have to pollute everything. YT should start putting 10 pieces out on floating rafts moored to bouys to get the nogs to try and swim out and rockfish ova dat chiggun !!
    There was an "Urban Myth", coastal edition, where shark fisherman get a chum slick going, then put a cat, with
    a giant hook on it's collar, on a floating piece of plywood, with a rope attached to it. When the feeding frenzy starts,
    they supposedly yank the plywood out from under the cat, using it as live bait. It's a horseshit story, of course.
    It would be fun to use a live turdler to hook up, followed by throwing in the babymomma afterwards...

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It would be fun to use a live turdler to hook up, followed by throwing in the babymomma afterwards...
    dude

17. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    i hope they reopen the beach soon, there is lots of rock fish potential in Lake Michigan.

You beat me to it!! I LOVE rock fish season!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    dude
    Such is the humor, of Ole' Captain Ray.
    I used to get salty on the VHF, and help my fellow mariners stay awake at the helm...

20. Likes CoonsЯus, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Last year, the cash from the sale of resident beach passes was "stolen", and nobody knows who did it. I guarantee
    one of the very few niggers who works for the town, set up an inside job robbery. The niggers have invaded twice in
    the past few years, using their sail foams to organize : A "beach takeover", and a "sundown party". Both times, hundreds
    They really ruin everything.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

22. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    They really ruin everything.
    Yes they do, but there is a conspiracy between politicians, police and the "press" to keep that fact a secret,
    and it's been going on since the mid-1960s....