Close

Likes Likes:  19
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger traps his burner with his car before extracting the coaltoll with a shotgun

Mich. Mom Shot to Death in Front of Her 10-Year-Old at Car Dealership She Worked at, Ex-Boyfriend Charged

The ex-boyfriend of a Michigan mom fatally shot in front of their daughter at a car dealership the victim worked at has been charged with first-degree premeditated murder, say authorities.

According to prosecutors, on Saturday morning, Gregory Keyier-Deniro Davis killed Annie Namou — his ex-girlfriend and mother to his 10-year-old.

Davis, 44, has also been charged with multiple assault and firearms-related charges in connection with the death of Namou, 40.

Prosecutors say the shooting occurred in the Legend Motors car dealership parking lot in Royal Oak Township, Mich., where Davis allegedly used his vehicle to trap Namou.

“The victim exited her vehicle to get help and Davis shot her as she was running away and then shot her again at close range with a 12-gauge semi-automatic shotgun,” while the couple’s daughter witnessed from the passenger seat of her mother’s car, a news release reads.
    https://people.com/michigan-mom-fata...harged-7503635
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Disney is doing a woke remake of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, with a story-line similar to this incident.
    It's called Batty Batty Wing Wing....

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Disney is doing a woke remake of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, with a story-line similar to this incident.
    LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!! GOOD one Ray!!

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    reposting too

Namou Somo NigHO took that shotgun blast like a champ, prolly bled out faster than a nigger could down a 10 piece...

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mess with black, end up in sack.

Never changes. How females are attracted to these dangerous and mindless beasts is beyond me. I blame the promotion of ' professional ' sports and nigger music which seems to command the idolization of these fucking monsters.

Americans generally deserve what they get. They are masters of their own stupidity, time and time again.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

8. Likes Groid_Rage, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    Mess with black, end up in sack.

Never changes. How females are attracted to these dangerous and mindless beasts is beyond me. I blame the promotion of ' professional ' sports and nigger music which seems to command the idolization of these fucking monsters.

Americans generally deserve what they get. They are masters of their own stupidity, time and time again.
    The NBA and NFL are nigger buck parades
    The hoe seems Arab which there are tons in MI. All these close to white minorities seem to think they have a special bond with the nogs because they are POCs.
    Niggers hate anyone better than they are regardless
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

10. Likes CoonsЯus, Ray Cizzums liked this post