Close

Likes Likes:  8
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Chimpout Ape "Heartland Homicides" Canadian Saskatchewan Mudshark Get Wasted By Her Common-Law Africoon Boo

The quiet farming community of Yellow Grass, Saskatchewan is left in shambles after a suspicious fire ravages the home of young mother Abbie Speir. It isn't long before investigators discover that the fire is no accident - someone murdered Abbie in cold blood. As police race against the clock to locate a suspect, the small town grapples with the revelation that a killer could be lurking among them.
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt21284950/?ref_=ttep_ep26
    Yellow Grass, Sask. man? sentenced to life in prison for killing of Abbie Speir
    A man from Yellow Grass, Sask. has been sentenced to life in prison after pleading guilty to a reduced charge in the killing of Abbie Speir three years ago.

On Thursday, Kevin Okafor pleaded guilty to second-degree murder at Queen’s Bench in Regina. He was initially charged with murder in the first degree.

Okafor was sentenced to life in prison. He will be eligible for parole after he serves 16 years in prison.

Speir, 33, was found dead following a house fire in Yellow Grass, Sask. on April 20, 2017.

A socially-distanced crowd of friends and family members filled three courtrooms at the Regina Court of Queen’s Bench courthouse Thursday.

Victim impact statements revealed Speir had expressed concern about Okafor for weeks, and that she reported to family members having been punched by Okafor on a trip to Saskatoon. Family members were set to help Abbie move to a new home in Weyburn the day after she died.

Those family members and friends listened as Crown attorneys revealed how Okafor stabbed Speir 55 times with a kitchen knife after Okafor confronted Speir in their home about her desire to end the relationship.

He then started a fire in the basement of the home. A neighbour saw smoke and investigated, discovering Speir’s body.
    https://globalnews.ca/news/7210372/a...r-guilty-plea/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kevin-obina-okafor-yellow-grass-murder-suspect-facebook.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	53.3 KB 
ID:	22608
    "Okafor, 41, was born in Scotland (No true Scotsman) and immigrated to Canada in 1999."
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coalburner in hell and a nigger in jail- WIN WIN.

Abbie was 33 years old and in the midst of leaving Kevin Obinna Okafor. Her family knew he had killed her, but it took him almost three years to admit it in court.

Article content
    Okafor, 41, is serving a life sentence with no chance of parole for 16 years. He was initially charged with first-degree murder but pleaded guilty to the lesser charge of second-degree murder in July 2020.

Abbie’s family is still reeling from her murder. As Mike puts it, “That twenty minutes of hell that Kevin created changed the dynamics of our family forever.”
    https://thestarphoenix.com/news/crim...in-plain-sight
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

3. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kevin Obinna Okafor
    I keep wondering how the hell frickin' feral Nigerian niggers find their way to the prairies here, but they do, as they continue to infest every corner of the globe except for Antarctica. AND they manage to dredge up mudshark whores in these backwater, hick towns as well.

Dollars to donuts Abbie and her family never even saw a nigger until 'Kevin' knuckled on in. I guess none of the local YT lads appealed to Abbie.

Yeah, the groid is off to jail and I will have to help pay for his support. I can only hope some of the rougher types in prison there will take care of this stinking Niggergerian.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

5. Likes Ignatow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I keep wondering how the hell frickin' feral Nigerian niggers find their way to the prairies here, but they do, as they continue to infest every corner of the globe except for Antarctica. AND they manage to dredge up mudshark whores in these backwater, hick towns as well.

Dollars to donuts Abbie and her family never even saw a nigger until 'Kevin' knuckled on in. I guess none of the local YT lads appealed to Abbie.

Yeah, the groid is off to jail and I will have to help pay for his support. I can only hope some of the rougher types in prison there will take care of this stinking Niggergerian.
    Feminists are always big on protecting their sisters from bad old men, yet hardly any of them will warn their sisters on the dangers of coalburning like death, financial ruin, STDs, violence... Au contraire, those Feminist dimwits think coalburning is a great way to strike back against the Patriarchy.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    A Scottish Niggerian, who appears related to Obama. The vast prairies of Canada are not for niggers! Our heartlands only belong to the natives, and the humans who cultivate them. But you can't really blame the nigger for killing it's mudshark, it's what they do. Blame the mudshark who already saw a monkey and decided it was a smart idea to rut with it!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

8. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    Feminists are always big on protecting their sisters from bad old men, yet hardly any of them will warn their sisters on the dangers of coalburning like death, financial ruin, STDs, violence... Au contraire, those Feminist dimwits think coalburning is a great way to strike back against the Patriarchy.
    Feminists are one thing. What I HATE are "FEMINAZIS", the ones who say they hate all YT men with passion, and who think they should be able to physically attack a man in public and then screech furiously if they get hit back. Personally, I enjoy seeing these crazy bitches getting decked or pepper sprayed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    A Scottish Niggerian, who appears related to Obama. The vast prairies of Canada are not for niggers! Our heartlands only belong to the natives, and the humans who cultivate them. But you can't really blame the nigger for killing it's mudshark, it's what they do. Blame the mudshark who already saw a monkey and decided it was a smart idea to rut with it!
    I went for a visit to the prairies once. I saw no niggers but did see a lot of YT cowboy types. Hubba! This mudshark wanted none of them, actually preferred a nigger and not just any old nigger, but an Africoon. Nigerians are among the top tier of mindlessly savage niggroid species. Death was always inevitable for the whore.

And no Niggergerians are named "Kevin". It's probably really something like "Chetachukwu".
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

10. Likes Ignatow liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feminists are one thing. What I HATE are "FEMINAZIS", the ones who say they hate all YT men with passion, and who think they should be able to physically attack a man in public and then screech furiously if they get hit back. Personally, I enjoy seeing these crazy bitches getting decked or pepper sprayed.
    Because my mother taught me manners (and chivalry), I still hold doors open for women.

Once at a store, I had a feminazi stop and just stand there, explaining to me that she could open her own door.

It was at that point that I wished the door had a knob instead of a handle and calculated the velocity it would take to plant the knob solidly in her firmly clenched vag.

12. Likes IseDaDiva, Ignatow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Because my mother taught me manners (and chivalry), I still hold doors open for women.

Once at a store, I had a feminazi stop and just stand there, explaining to me that she could open her own door.

It was at that point that I wished the door had a knob instead of a handle and calculated the velocity it would take to plant the knob solidly in her firmly clenched vag.

This is an oldie, but one of my favorites. A bunch of nigger-loving cucks and feminazis are protesting. One bitch hits a man in the face, so he pepper sprays her. That shut her up.

14. Likes Groid_Rage liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

This is an oldie, but one of my favorites. A bunch of nigger-loving cucks and feminazis are protesting. One bitch hits a man in the face, so he pepper sprays her. That shut her up.

One day in Jr.High School I came home with a huge scratch on my arm and my mother asked what happened. I told her a girl scratched me. She asked what I did about it. I said 'nothing, you said I don't hit ladies'. She said 'you stop treating them like ladies when they stop acting like ladies'.

16. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post