Who the fuck are these niggers kidding about being on the DOWN-LOW?

Oh, they're down low alright! Good and low, so their black ass is the right height to take some nigger dick!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mUCuPfxhK4

Little faggot nigger PUFFY! As if he was fooling anybody with a name like puffy!

Now, I got nothing against the gays. They can be as out and loud as they wanna be. Cut their dicks off and be women, for all I care! That seems to be the latest trend these days. Men turning into women.

But, who the fuck are these niggers fooling?

I'm a white man and it's a known fact that most niggers have some sorta gay love life going on the side, even if he's with a woman.

The YouTube video is titled "New SHOCKING Footage CONFIRMS Diddy Being Gay".

Now, what's shocking about that? Most white people assumed that he's just another nigger sucking dick and being too shy to stand up and shout it out, like the gays do.

I don't care. In fact, I'd RATHER have niggers sucking dick because there's less chance of them making any more nigger babies that way.

And, with all these nigger faggots, black women say they can't find a man worth keeping and they're turning to white men for relationships.

What a disgusting race.

I can't find the video, but a month ago, I saw a nigger being arrested and you really should have heard him squealing exactly like a woman would sound!

Big tough gangster, he claimed. Then, police grabbed him up and he's squealing like a woman! I got no respect for these dirty stinky things! Not when I see a video of one of them squealing like a stuck pig when the police are just grabbing a hold of him. Just taking him into custody, without trying to injure him. Yet, there he is, squealing just like a woman.