Close

Likes Likes:  17
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Guyana "student" torches the girls dorm ova dat sail foam !

Guyana is about 30% nigger, so that's what I smell

19 students died

https://www.chronicle.ng/2023/05/student-set-dormitory-ablaze/

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    A sail foam? That's a very high-value prize for a nigger. They've instigated and perpetrated worse mayhem and murder for far less.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    A sail foam? That's a very high-value prize for a nigger. They've instigated and perpetrated worse mayhem and murder for far less.
    Now that you mention it, can't wait to see that Apple 13XXMax or whatever it must have been in that shithole.
    Somehow I suspect the "sail foam" in question will fall far short of 1st world standards.
    You know the shit bird has it squirreled away somewhere. Maybe they'll let it stuff it up its ass and bring it to the joint to amaze the other nogettes.

5. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    Now that you mention it, can't wait to see that Apple 13XXMax or whatever it must have been in that shithole.
    Somehow I suspect the "sail foam" in question will fall far short of 1st world standards.
    You know the shit bird has it squirreled away somewhere. Maybe they'll let it stuff it up its ass and bring it to the joint to amaze the other nogettes.

Nice portrait.

Niggers took to sail phomes like they've never taken to anything else. They are obsessed with those phomes which mean way more to them than any of their shitlets do. They may never have or keep a job or be able to speak one grammatically correct sentence, but they can work those phones like experts and they are never without one clutched in their black paws. They love 'texxing' above all else.

I've seen welfare-hustling, food stamp hoarding, functionally illiterate Sec8-squatting, 200lb single Mammy sows who get the latest and greatest iPhome, more expensive than any I'll ever have.

I suspect it's the same for Africoons who sit in cow manure and mud huts, staring at dey GooglePhomes.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cell phone - Google Search.png 
Views:	31 
Size:	472.0 KB 
ID:	22678
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like

I've seen welfare-hustling, food stamp hoarding, functionally illiterate Sec8-squatting, 200lb single Mammy sows who get the latest and greatest iPhome, more expensive than any I'll ever have.

I suspect it's the same for Africoons who sit in cow manure and mud huts, staring at dey GooglePhomes.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cell phone - Google Search.png 
Views:	31 
Size:	472.0 KB 
ID:	22678
    Skrait from the "gavel"

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Only 200? You mean the ones on a diet that lost half their body weight?

This is a "classic" that still infuriates me to no end.

We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

10. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    Only 200? You mean the ones on a diet that lost half their body weight?

This is a "classic" that still infuriates me to no end.

DAMN! I lasted 7 seconds and it felt like 7 hours.

People are mistaken thinking Lincoln freed the nogs. Even when not slaves, they were strictly monitored and controlled. Any chimpout was promptly crushed and the chimping nigger made an example for the other groids. YT of old knew this had to be done to avoid what we're seeing now.

Obongo freed the niggers - freed them to rape, rob, loot, burn, murder, and parasitize humans with impunity. What does Barry care? He and Big Mike will never be victims of the plague they unleashed.

12. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post