Close

Likes Likes:  31
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Superjailnigger Kavian tunnels through cell wall into next cell to stab Derondney

Inmate tunnels through wall, stabs man in neighboring cell, prison officials say

That's some perserverance right there. I used to say that niggers lack ambition, looks like I was wrong.
    A Georgia inmate tunneled through a wall in a jail facility in Fulton County, Georgia, in an attempt to harm a man in a neighboring cell, law enforcement said.

Kavian Thomas allegedly dug a hole through a wall in a shower stall at Rice Street jail on May 17, granting him access to the adjacent cell block. He then launched an attack on Derondney Russell, another inmate Fulton County Sheriff's Office said in a press release Thursday.

Thomas stabbed Russell multiple times once he successfully entered Russell's cell, according to the release. Russell sustained "superficial stab wounds to his upper body" and was treated in the medical unit of the jail for his injuries, officials said
    https://abcnews.go.com/US/inmate-tun...ry?id=99500421
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leave it to a nigger to do all that work tunneling and still manage to not make the other nigger good.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DR Spook View Post
    Leave it to a nigger to do all that work tunneling and still manage to not make the other nigger good.
    Niggers are as BAD at stabbing as they are at shooting!!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DR Spook View Post
    He probably whittled that toothbrush down to a nub just getting in there. Should have saved a second toothbrush!
    “Sheeit, muh stabby be broke, let muh tunna back troo heya!”

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    All that work and no batwings? stupid Nager couldn’t even figure out where the major arteries are.Total failure!Lol!

6. Likes MightyWhite, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not only typical nigger lips in the picture...but the eyes of a coconut. It is just too bad the nigger didn't have a map leading to Apeafrica before it started digging.

8. Likes Kagman, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MightyWhite View Post
    Not only typical nigger lips in the picture...but the eyes of a coconut. I just too bad the nigger didn't have a map leading to Apeafrica before it started digging.

It wouldn’t mater if it had a map. Niggers cant read.

10. Likes MightyWhite, Whitey Ford, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    He probably whittled that toothbrush down to a nub just getting in there. Should have saved a second toothbrush!
    “Sheeit, muh stabby be broke, let muh tunna back troo heya!”
    That nigger had the best tools a jailnigger could muster. I myself have a DeWalt powerdrill, a Dremel etc etc, but this enterprising nigger had the jailhouse equivalents of a well equipped contractor.

That's some pretty hardcore digging. Even with pro-grade tools that would take a while. I wish niggers could get as ambitious about being productive members of society as they are about digging holes in prison walls. If they could, Africa would be the most prosperous continent on Earth.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

12. Likes Ray Cizzums, MightyWhite liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    That's some pretty hardcore digging. Even with pro-grade tools that would take a while. I wish niggers could get as ambitious about being productive members of society as they are about digging holes in prison walls. If they could, Africa would be the most prosperous continent on Earth.
    That nibba has A: Crossed eyes
    And B: Female inspired eyebrows, done by his trans cellmate, no doubt

14. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    That nigger had the best tools a jailnigger could muster. I myself have a DeWalt powerdrill, a Dremel etc etc, but this enterprising nigger had the jailhouse equivalents of a well equipped contractor.

how long did this take? Was this during a shower? Nobody noticed the hole in the wall? Niggers could invent time travel if they were wired for intelligence the same way they’re wired for violence and muh dikk.

16. Likes Whitey Ford, Ray Cizzums liked this post