Close

Likes Likes:  33
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

13 y.o. Elijah Muhammad niglet has 4 College Degrees- computer sciences and cyber security

Oklahoma 13-Year-Old Graduates from College with Four Degrees: ‘You Just Got to Put in the Work’

(Not The Onion or Babylon Bee, just pure modern Clown World here.}
    According to the student’s family, he is the youngest black American to graduate from college with a degree in computer science and cybersecurity.

However, he has accomplished much more during his young life.

“I have 10 IBM certifications through Course Zero, I have one Google IT certification, I have four diplomas from Oklahoma City Community College,” the teen told reporters.

In a social media post on May 13, his father said it was the day his son crossed the stage for graduation. The proud dad said the boy started college when he was 12 years old.

“My Babygirl Shania Shakura Muhammad Previously Held The Record as The Youngest College Graduate at 14yrs Old and Now She Has Passed The Crown Over To Her 13yr Old Little Brother,” he continued:

Despite all of his educational achievements, Elijah still enjoys being a typical teenager.

“I currently attend OSU and am working on my Bachelor’s Degree in Cybersecurity and Forensics. I also attend Langston with a 4.0. As much accomplishments as I have, I still go swimming, go outside, play basketball and still have fun and stuff,” he explained.

Video footage shows the moment cheers erupted when he crossed the stage to become a college graduate. He did not grasp the impact of his achievements until his father explained he was apparently the youngest person to do it.
    https://www.breitbart.com/education/...-got-put-work/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Boy, an AA degree is worth nothing, especially from a nigger like you. You can even get a PhD, MD, JD, MBA, EdD, and any reasonable human should say, no nigger, go be nigger rich elsewhere.

Black intellect? Huh? Say it truthfully. Say simian instinct. Be factual, niggers.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a complete crock of shit. I guarantee any white kid would be failed for "The work" that this monkey handed in.
    My friend's wife ran the legal department of a large hospital. She was forced to hire a sheboon, who supposedly had an
    MBA, and a degree in computer science, from a "HBCU". She ran the copying machine - but not very well - if she decided to
    show up. She knew damn well she could not be fired. Got paid the same, or more, as all the humans who had to do the work
    she couldn't handle. Nigger ineptitude always ends up on YT's bill....

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah right, I expect to see Babygirl Shania Shakura and Elijah Moohamhead in Felonious Lawlessness sooner than later
    and on their way to their real education in NU. 2 supergenius teenapers in the same fambly ? Gimme a break ! Even
    ONE is ridiculous.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not to worry m it likes to go swimming. Hopefully it will rockfish soon!

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    The definition of 'Magic Nigger'. Simply an aberration, an oddity that in no way reflects what the vast majority of nigger filth are.
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    Yeah right, I expect to see Babygirl Shania Shakura and Elijah Moohamhead in Felonious Lawlessness sooner than later
    and on their way to their real education in NU. 2 supergenius teenapers in the same fambly ? Gimme a break ! Even
    ONE is ridiculous.

Yeah... Apefirmative action was my first thought as well
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nobody dislikes these made up magic niggers more than other niggers.
    I wouldn’t be surprised if in another year or two we hear about this dumb spook croaking at a party from an OD or getting hit by a stray bullet because Tyrone’s chiggun was cold.
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

9. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post