Close

Likes Likes:  11
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Gang of "youths" attack in London

One of the clips shows hooded youngsters gathering around a double-decker bus before kicking and climbing onto the back of it, clinging on as it moved away.

In other footage, boys were even seen hurling objects at a police van as it drove away, before one clambered onto the back of it while it was moving as another ran alongside.
    I guess nothing can be done about these "teenagers" lest the whisper of "raycism" rears its ugly head.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...elated-replace
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Those pesky youths!

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, them "youths" really do vibrantly enrich the culture of the great cities of Europe.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The great problem facing Western nations is now we have excessive laws, modern powerful militaries controlled by those laws, and politicians that always try to be civilized in following said laws.

During the time of the American revolution, we weren't so constrained with the overreach of the crown, that militias were formed, and you know the rest. Nowadays the surveillance are so sophisticated, they can "enforce the law" against their own citizens at will.

My point is, if enough French people are organized and armed and saw this muzzie shit, they can hardly even organize to say enough is enough and exact their own retaliatory justice against the murderers. Additionally, the supposed "civilized and enlightened" French Constitution will only quell the unrest against muzzies. Same here.

Our laws should protect us, our military should be the one to protect us, yet these complicated systems are so dysfunctional, it now only protects the interests of the few. Our great military is not called upon to STOP the flow of border niggers. Our great cities have nigger mayors. So far, I haven't heard of a similar decapitation here in the US, but maybe I'm wrong.

I feel for France and western Europe. They're supposed to be intelligent nations. But right now we have our own big headaches, from South of the border, and from within.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

5. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Chimpout for bringing this nigger shit to our attention here in Britain. These flare-ups and riots that are occurring are rarely - if ever - brought to the nation's attention on the news.
    GB News, which came on the air for the first time only about a year ago, does discuss things like immigration, but it seems the whole country is terrified of being called racist.

I wonder what they'd say if I called up live on air, and simply said: "I am a racist. So what!"

7. Likes LaraLoganisaSaint, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keep Britain White View Post
    Thank you Chimpout for bringing this nigger shit to our attention here in Britain. These flare-ups and riots that are occurring are rarely - if ever - brought to the nation's attention on the news.
    GB News, which came on the air for the first time only about a year ago, does discuss things like immigration, but it seems the whole country is terrified of being called racist.

I wonder what they'd say if I called up live on air, and simply said: "I am a racist. So what!"
    I've always admired the UK with it's long recorded history. From pre-Norman times, to the massacre at Glencoe, then Culloden...
    from it's expansion as an empire (falling short around 1776 in North America). But I've always recognized the basis of American law has its roots from English Common Law, and a great intrinsic national character of Americans communicating in English.

But WTF is going on these days? Yeah, Windrush. And more Muslim immigration, and African, etc. What's racist about saying we want this country to remain British, as in the original native white people? If anything, you have had your own internal wars of conquest in Wales, Ireland, and Scotland, but isn't that the point of the modern UK - only to let savages in?

We here in North America have some luxury of more land, but that still doesn't make right illegal and legal immigration of cultures antithetical to our foundation. Some local politicians, I've heard, "if wanting to preserve the American way of life, of law and order, of stopping illegal immigration is racist, so yes, I'm a racist". Give the liberals an inch, they'll take a mile.

How can you be a racist in your own country you've occupied for a thousand years, where you were the original people?
    Coalburning is bestiality.

9. Likes CoonsЯus, IseDaDiva liked this post