Close

Likes Likes:  6
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

Feetsball nigger Jim Brown wouldn’t be coming down for breakfast

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/brown...own-dead-at-87

I’m old enough to remember watching this nigger play for the old Cleveland Browns feetsball team.

After feetsball this crusty old buck became a snivel rights “activist “.

I guess no one had it in the dead pool.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Anastasia liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    IF niggers don't get batwinged by one of their own by the age of 30 they seem to just go on forever.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yet another nigger afflete who went on to become something even more worthless...a snivel rights activist (AKA gibs me mo' rights while I take away your rights). Well, the crusty old buck is worm food now, which is the most worth it'll ever provide.

My dad remarked on watching this spade play feetsball. He also remarked on being old enough to remember when the Negro Football League allowed White men like Larry Csonka and John Riggins to play running back.

5. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    He was a rape ape and beat women too.

https://deadspin.com/jim-brown-did-g...man-1784269329

7. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good riddence! unfortunately, five or six decades, too late!

9. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Espantoon View Post
    He was a rape ape and beat women too.

https://deadspin.com/jim-brown-did-g...man-1784269329
    I believe there are only two kinds of nigger bucks: Rape apes who have been caught and those who have not yet been caught. They are all criminals, rapists and abusers ruled by muh dik.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

11. Likes Ignatow liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I believe there are only two kinds of nigger bucks: Rape apes who have been caught and those who have not yet been caught. They are all criminals, rapists and abusers ruled by muh dik.
    Pure Chimpout gold! They are all rape apes. Even their best examples like Coonsby, etc. are fakes. Animals are controlled by whims, lust, instinct...not human qualities.

I've heard of this nigger. I hope it burns in hell.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Pure Chimpout gold! They are all rape apes. Even their best examples like Coonsby, etc. are fakes. Animals are controlled by whims, lust, instinct...not human qualities.

I've heard of this nigger. I hope it burns in hell.
    What about that most Magic of Negroes, Morgan Freeman who is literally seen as god by many deluded people?

An 80-year-old silverback and still all about MUH DIK!

US film star Morgan Freeman has apologised following allegations of sexual misconduct made by eight women and several other people.

One production assistant accused Freeman of harassing her for months during filming of bank robbery comedy Going in Style, CNN reported.

She said the 80-year-old touched her repeatedly, tried to lift her skirt and asked if she was wearing underwear.

Freeman apologised to "anyone who felt uncomfortable or disrespected".

"Anyone who knows me or has worked with me knows I am not someone who would intentionally offend or knowingly make anyone feel uneasy," (DINDU NUFFIN)he said in a statement.
    The production assistant was among eight women to tell CNN they had been the victims of harassment.

She told CNN that during the harassment another actor, Alan Arkin, "made a comment telling him to stop. Morgan got freaked out and didn't know what to say".
    So, anyone who thinks the Magic Nigger exists must also belieive in unicorns, which would probably be easier to find.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44247166