Close

Likes Likes:  8
Reply to Thread
    Nigger Wrangler
    Chimpout Guest

Boston Housing and Gang Unit Wrangle Armed 15 Year Old Nigger

What does it say when the housing and gang police are one in the same!

I couldn't live anywhere near these places.

On to our nigger...

Police recognized the nigger because of the nigger's past criminal activities, which are extensive. The nigger had a Taurus handgun.

I'm old enough, if we had pulled the kind of shit this nigger has, there would have been no need for law enforcement. Our parents would have beaten us half to death! I know it's impossible to compare human parenting to niggers, as niggers are born criminals. It's in their genes. Still. There needs to be REAL punishment for criminal niggers. Little criminal niggers always grow up to be big criminal niggers.

Anyhow...

https://youtu.be/rMqG0UwDQYc

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It seems Boston doesn't make headlines the way cities like Chicago or Baltimore do, but that video tells you all you need to know. Same shitty housing projects, same shitty looking neighborhoods, and same shitty niggers.
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

4. Likes Anastasia, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AFN_Weasel View Post
    It seems Boston doesn't make headlines the way cities like Chicago or Baltimore do, but that video tells you all you need to know. Same shitty housing projects, same shitty looking neighborhoods, and same shitty niggers.
    Every time I drive into shitty Mass, every car suddenly becomes a fucking shit pit Toyota or Honda clogging up the left lane on the highway. It really is a fucking cess pool of a state. It's a shame as the little old colonial towns and coastline are very picturesque. It's now just another Democrat breeding ground and the epicenter of all of this are the Universities. Harvard, MIT, Tufts, Boston, I could go on.....
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    Every time I drive into shitty Mass, every car suddenly becomes a fucking shit pit Toyota or Honda clogging up the left lane on the highway. It really is a fucking cess pool of a state. It's a shame as the little old colonial towns and coastline are very picturesque. It's now just another Democrat breeding ground and the epicenter of all of this are the Universities. Harvard, MIT, Tufts, Boston, I could go on.....
    Having a number of relatives in Massadouchetts, and fishing several seasons out of Gloucester, and ports on Cape Cod, I can state
    unequivocally - there is no more dog-eat-dog driving anywhere, than by that of the Massholes. NY drivers are downright courteous, by
    comparison. If shooting awful drivers were legal, one would run out of ammunition within 10 miles, anywhere in that awful state....

8. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Having a number of relatives in Massadouchetts, and fishing several seasons out of Gloucester, and ports on Cape Cod, I can state
    unequivocally - there is no more dog-eat-dog driving anywhere, than by that of the Massholes. NY drivers are downright courteous, by
    comparison. If shooting awful drivers were legal, one would run out of ammunition within 10 miles, anywhere in that awful state....
    I always remember the instant change of conduct when highway drivers would zoom out of shitty NJ and into NY on the thruway. The NY state troopers were very hot and were on the tail of any nonsense behavior. You'd see people pulled over all the time by the troopers...day and night, rain or shine. They pulled me once for talking on the cell phone. I took it to court and said to the judge " Yup, I'm an idiot, guilty, shouldn't have done it and and lesson learned " - judge turned to the bailiff and said " I love it when they say that, how about $100 fine and 2 points ? " - I agreed gratefully !!

10. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    I always remember the instant change of conduct when highway drivers would zoom out of shitty NJ and into NY on the thruway. The NY state troopers were very hot and were on the tail of any nonsense behavior. You'd see people pulled over all the time by the troopers...day and night, rain or shine. They pulled me once for talking on the cell phone. I took it to court and said to the judge " Yup, I'm an idiot, guilty, shouldn't have done it and and lesson learned " - judge turned to the bailiff and said " I love it when they say that, how about $100 fine and 2 points ? " - I agreed gratefully !!
    The Cape Cod crowd are mostly libturds, and will just stand there, while their pet niggers act the fool. World's
    would collide, when the out-of-state tuna men were on the scene. I said "Chill out, nigger" to some jaboon in
    a store, and everyone stood back 10'. He flapped his livers, and I laughed in his face, followed by him warming
    up some retard karate moves outside. I told the clerk to hold my merch, and call an ambulance, which he got a big
    kick out of. The nigger ran away as soon as I went for him. One of the customers said he was a local problem
    negro, and I wasn't the first fisherman who chased him off.

12. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    The Cape Cod crowd are mostly libturds, and will just stand there, while their pet niggers act the fool. World's
    would collide, when the out-of-state tuna men were on the scene. I said "Chill out, nigger" to some jaboon in
    a store, and everyone stood back 10'. He flapped his livers, and I laughed in his face, followed by him warming
    up some retard karate moves outside. I told the clerk to hold my merch, and call an ambulance, which he got a big
    kick out of. The nigger ran away as soon as I went for him. One of the customers said he was a local problem
    negro, and I wasn't the first fisherman who chased him off.
    Outstanding Raymond !!

14. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post