Close

Likes Likes:  25
Reply to Thread
    Nigger Wrangler
    Chimpout Guest

Jason Borne/John Wick Nigger Jumps Out da Window Shooting!

This is undoubtedly the funniest nigger video ever.

Nigger Darius Robinson's ex-girlfriend told police he had escalated the use of methamphetamine, which in turn made him even more violent and paranoid. Hard to believe she didn't stick around.

Long story short, Nigger Darius threatened the girlfriend, and was in his apartment, convinced armed men were inside, about to kill him. There were, in fact, no armed men in the apartment.

After attempts to get Nigger Darius out of the apartment, he jumps out of a second story window, firing. This is where the hilarity begins. Police shot Nigger Darius, who flopped around screaming, and crawling towards the officer who shot him. Quite comical! The officer, trying to restrain the nigger, put weight on the nigger's ankles. Nigger Darius protested, demanding the officer get off his ankles because "I can't breathe!"

Niggers.

Anyhow Nigger Darius has had multiple surgeries, so far. I'm sure paid for by the working, productive men and women of the community.

Enjoy the laughs!

https://youtu.be/Hc9fVUoGmQo

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Because we all know that breathing is done through the ankles.

A basic (real) scientific fact that I know from personal experience as a registered nurse (although a six-year-old could comprehend this): If you can shout "AH CAINTS BREEVE" at the top of your lungs...you can still fucking breathe.

After the (well-deserved) death of George Groid from a fentanyl overdose, niggers have adopted "ah caintz breeve" as their go-to shriek whenever they get arrested by the po-po. Niggers, being the retarded Wakandans they are, actually think shouting "ah caintz breeve" enough times will cause the po-po to just let them go.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigger Wrangler View Post
    This is undoubtedly the funniest nigger video ever.
    Anyhow Nigger Darius has had multiple surgeries, so far. I'm sure paid for by the working, productive men and women of the community.

Enjoy the laughs!
    If I was that cop, nigger Darius would get this, right in the "Teefs" :Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Boot To The Ute.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	4.6 KB 
ID:	22653

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    That was truly amusing. I guess all niggers, when wrangled, use the "Ah caint breeve!" as a tribute to their fallen hero, St. George of Floyd.

Even insects don't breeve through their feet.

The comments are scathing and hilarious and the captions added much comedy to the video, i.e. [screaming]

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shotme19 110208.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	79.8 KB 
ID:	22654
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

5. Likes Jim Crow, Defund Welfare, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Next time nigger be sure to check and see if there is a tree near by to swing from. You niggers should know that by now coming from the jungle.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah!Scream in pain,you fucking nigger beast! Too bad it didn’t die! Hopefully it’ll spend the rest of it’s miserable life in agony from it’s injuries!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think I would be afraid to restrain a nigger that jumped from a window, probably got cut and had AIDS blood leaking out. Gross. Well I’m glad it’s wrangled, hopefully the polices next wild Darius encounter he isn’t quite as lucky.

Name:	IMG_3656.png 
Views:	30 
Size:	203.9 KB 
ID:	22656
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

9. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MightyWhite View Post
    Next time nigger be sure to check and see if there is a tree near by to swing from. You niggers should know that by now coming from the jungle.
    Good idea. I'm thinking of the nigger that scrambled up a tree and hid there for days to elude the popo.

Name:	treenigger.png 
Views:	26 
Size:	750.5 KB 
ID:	22657
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

11. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post