Close

Likes Likes:  49
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

I've been permanently banned from Reddit

As you folks know by now, I'm not into the current loose immoral culture commonly accepted these days.

I resent all the self-promoting whores on social media starting with the Kartrashians, and the millions of followers they have that are so-called influencers.

Putting your face on social media, your personal life, etc etc OPENS A DOOR to whatever unknowns. So to me, you do it, accept the risk.

So last year a couple of drama queens, flaky shallow girls keep posting on Facebook or whatever else. Nut Brian Kohlberger tried to contact one of the attention whores, got rejected, got mad, acted like a nigger. So on Reddit I said things like what I just said, you open a door to lunacy, don't cry about it when it comes in. You ask for attention, you may attract the wrong attention. Some may disagree with me, but I'm not a bleeding heart for those that act like idiots and end up damaged. I don't exactly remember what else I said, just that in life, things happen beyond your control, so don't be an outlandish attention seeker. Maybe the worst I said was, "karma got these attention whores". I am of the firm belief not blaming the victim - provided the victim is blameless. You go out posting your latest skimpy shorts and false eyelashes and whore makeup for millions to see, well that's not modest and will evoke admiration, or obsession. So I got a temporary ban.

Just last night, someone posted a picture of rats in a nest, with the caption, " the momma rat looks for food to feed her baby rats". So my comment was, "So are you saying that momma rat is better in taking care of her babies, while black men get lost the moment they get anyone pregnant?". So today I was permanently banned for posting hateful messages.

I don't think I'm that nasty of a troll. Hey, just wanting to blow off steam and pointing out the reality of black males. But I suppose facts are racist these days and not up for a debate.

I've had similar retorts on Quora, American Renaissance, Yelp...but so far those places are not full on Nazis that step on free speech. The only other place I got banned was our rival site years ago, when we were on hiatus. I think it was Dindu Plantation or a similar sounding one.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    As you folks know by now, I'm not into the current loose immoral culture commonly accepted these days.

I resent all the self-promoting whores on social media starting with the Kartrashians, and the millions of followers they have that are so-called influencers.

Putting your face on social media, your personal life, etc etc OPENS A DOOR to whatever unknowns. So to me, you do it, accept the risk.

So last year a couple of drama queens, flaky shallow girls keep posting on Facebook or whatever else. Nut Brian Kohlberger tried to contact one of the attention whores, got rejected, got mad, acted like a nigger. So on Reddit I said things like what I just said, you open a door to lunacy, don't cry about it when it comes in. You ask for attention, you may attract the wrong attention. Some may disagree with me, but I'm not a bleeding heart for those that act like idiots and end up damaged. I don't exactly remember what else I said, just that in life, things happen beyond your control, so don't be an outlandish attention seeker. Maybe the worst I said was, "karma got these attention whores". I am of the firm belief not blaming the victim - provided the victim is blameless. You go out posting your latest skimpy shorts and false eyelashes and whore makeup for millions to see, well that's not modest and will evoke admiration, or obsession. So I got a temporary ban.

Just last night, someone posted a picture of rats in a nest, with the caption, " the momma rat looks for food to feed her baby rats". So my comment was, "So are you saying that momma rat is better in taking care of her babies, while black men get lost the moment they get anyone pregnant?". So today I was permanently banned for posting hateful messages.

I don't think I'm that nasty of a troll. Hey, just wanting to blow off steam and pointing out the reality of black males. But I suppose facts are racist these days and not up for a debate.

I've had similar retorts on Quora, American Renaissance, Yelp...but so far those places are not full on Nazis that step on free speech. The only other place I got banned was our rival site years ago, when we were on hiatus. I think it was Dindu Plantation or a similar sounding one.
    You know very well that facts, statistics, and history are all rayciss if they don't conform to the Libtard Agenda or if they contain WrongThink, in other words if they disparage any entity on the planet other than straight, white males. Them, you can demonize to your heart's content.

Reddit: You can't be surprised you got the boot when this is what created and runs it, although maybe his ghastly, brutal sherilla has taken it over by now.

Alexis Ohanian

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Serenaandcucke_osh.jpeg 
Views:	77 
Size:	103.5 KB 
ID:	22648

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Reddit, Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook, Pintrest <--- So libturded, that I never gave any of them a click...

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Reddit, Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook, Pintrest <--- So libturded, that I never gave any of them a click...
    TUMBLR is the king of Libtard sites. Oh, better not say "King". That might be perpetuating the patriarchy. The Queen? No, we shouldn't be using language that presumes to define gender. It's the "Ruling Person" of Libtard sites where the shrews and feminazis rage and rant against all things male and hetero and un-Litarded and weep together over Gillette's ad showing a nigger pappy teaching his trans-sowlette how to shave. These sites are utterly vile and toxic.

Read 'em and puke:

Name:	gilletteled.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	74.0 KB 
ID:	22650

Name:	Gillette ad - YouTube.png 
Views:	46 
Size:	525.3 KB 
ID:	22651
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like

I have had countless accounts banned on facebook. Even when I am trying not to, I end up seeing some libtard comment or nonsense and just can’t help myself. They report and ban me for the smallest infractions. The other day, there was a comment from a nigger about how “white people are the sum of all evil, they cause all the world’s problems and commit all the mass shootings” I reported it and was told there is nothing wrong with that and it doesn’t go against their community standards. On the flip side, I was posting n****r in my comments which is of course nigger and they banned me even though I didn’t actually spell out the word. I hate the libtarded faggots so bad.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    TUMBLR is the king of Libtard sites. Oh, better not say "King". That might be perpetuating the patriarchy. The Queen? No, we shouldn't be using language that presumes to define gender. It's the "Ruling Person" of Libtard sites where the shrews and feminazis rage and rant against all things male and hetero and un-Litarded and weep together over Gillette's ad showing a nigger pappy teaching his trans-sowlette how to shave. These sites are utterly vile and toxic.

Read 'em and puke:

Name:	gilletteled.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	74.0 KB 
ID:	22650

Name:	Gillette ad - YouTube.png 
Views:	46 
Size:	525.3 KB 
ID:	22651
    On Tumblr, even a nigger has to say "we wuz gender-neutral monarchs an sheeit" instead of "we wuz kangz an qweenz."

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Reddit is a cucked site. Period. They've completely purged all dissident thought and destroyed all free speech. On Reddit (AKA Cuckit), all must worship the (un)holy trinity of niggers, feminazis, and LGBTQIABCXYZ+++ all day, every day.

What's wrong with American Renaissance? They're on our side. Although you can't actually say nigger there you can bash them all you want with other words, call them violent savages, dindus, natural born criminals, etc.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    Reddit is a cucked site. Period. They've completely purged all dissident thought and destroyed all free speech. On Reddit (AKA Cuckit), all must worship the (un)holy trinity of niggers, feminazis, and LGBTQIABCXYZ+++ all day, every day.

What's wrong with American Renaissance? They're on our side. Although you can't actually say nigger there you can bash them all you want with other words, call them violent savages, dindus, natural born criminals, etc.
    Actually, nothing wrong with AR. One of my comments that didn't make it was a response to:

Isn't educated blacks an oxymoron?

I said, Blacks ARE morons!

But I'd say 8-9/10 of my comments are ok. Some there are too right though, talk about separatists, we invented everything, etc. that sounds like "we wuz kangs and sheeit"; I refrain contact with those people, because I don't want a pissing contest. Even some of the most cerebral and well reasoned commentators sometimes gets attacked. So, I comment on AR sparingly.

I don't even recall how I got into reddit, it must have been about a movie that I wanted to understand better.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You know very well that facts, statistics, and history are all rayciss if they don't conform to the Libtard Agenda or if they contain WrongThink, in other words if they disparage any entity on the planet other than straight, white males. Them, you can demonize to your heart's content.

Reddit: You can't be surprised you got the boot when this is what created and runs it, although maybe his ghastly, brutal sherilla has taken it over by now.

Alexis Ohanian

I wasn't sure that it was Ohanian who set it up; I vaguely thought he did. A vile relative of the Kardashians, into nigger worship. It actually married that big ape!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wasn't sure that it was Ohanian who set it up; I vaguely thought he did. A vile relative of the Kardashians, into nigger worship. It actually married that big ape!
    It's pretty obvious who wears the pants in that relationship, same as in the Obama fambly...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Serena's Testes.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	276.5 KB 
ID:	22652

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Reddit is awful. The amount of crap that doesn’t get censored there is as bad as the stuff that does.
    Most of the stuff I’ve seen lurking there isn’t just nigger loving but when you look around a lot of the “communities” the people in them constantly advocate violence and never get in any trouble. Half of the stuff that is said there would not fly on this website even considering the more relaxed rules on what every psycho murdering nigger or asslifter deserves, and none of those communities are even marked NSFW!
    People also ask questions and advice but anyone that doesn’t agree with what the person originally wanted to hear usually gets flamed anyway, why even ask a question then?
    I don’t have an account and I can’t even imagine how bad the automated bots are nowadays either, looks like a lot of false positives in their battle to censor everything they can.

It just blows my mind that people lurk here horrified by half the stuff we say but you go to Reddit and people say the exact same stuff but even worse and they get coddled and commended for it! I really don’t understand those progressive types, and never will.
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

12. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Alexis Ohanian

That picture of a sherilla and a beta-cuck oil driller soy boy just made me VOMIT!!

14. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    I have had countless accounts banned on facebook. Even when I am trying not to, I end up seeing some libtard comment or nonsense and just can’t help myself. They report and ban me for the smallest infractions. The other day, there was a comment from a nigger about how “white people are the sum of all evil, they cause all the world’s problems and commit all the mass shootings” I reported it and was told there is nothing wrong with that and it doesn’t go against their community standards. On the flip side, I was posting n****r in my comments which is of course nigger and they banned me even though I didn’t actually spell out the word. I hate the libtarded faggots so bad.
    GREAT minds THINK alike!!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    GREAT minds THINK alike!!
    Johger works for now. I’m sure they will ban another bullshit account. Oh well, guess I will just have to make more.

17. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Johger works for now. I’m sure they will ban another bullshit account. Oh well, guess I will just have to make more.
    It's what I used to do!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never done ANY social media. Nothing. I saw from the dawn of the internet, that anything transmitted electronically will be collected and used against you. This includes my partially anonymous nigger bashing here at CO. This is a risk I am willing to take but about as I far as I've ever gone. Too many folk have entrusted the electronic devil and they'll ultimately end up paying the price.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !