Close

Likes Likes:  9
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

NY Post Nigger Lovers At It Again, Maligning "NYC Hospital Karen" With Horseshit Narrative

The NY Post's wokie cocksuckers have a quite a track record, when it comes to concocting and propagating
    racial narratives, where licking nigger's balls in Macy's window is the prime directive. They started off with a
    series of "Racist rant" stories, that always left out the awful negro behavior the preceded said rant. Then they
    were successful at ruining a white woman's life, dubbed the "Central Park Karen", who supposedly called 911
    when approached by a "Black birdwatcher". It turns out he's a well known provocateur / troublemaker, who bikes
    around midtown, accosting pet owners. The "Karen" in this case, was interfering in his cruise for random gay sex,
    at the infamous Central Park "Ramble", when he made threatening remarks because her dog was off-leash.
    The Post's newsroom pole-smokers also tried to bury a bodega clerk, Jose Alba, who defended himself against
    a marauding buffarilla, and her convict boyfriend, with a "Killed for a bag of chips" headline. The video told the
    real story, and the news cucks were forced to do a 180 degree back flip, to quell their readers outrage.
    This didn't stop them for a second, when they vilified fish store employees, for fighting off two nigger thieves,
    who perpetrated a vicious assault, after one was caught stealing. The Post printed the nigger fambly's every excuse,
    verbatim. "Muh son wuz buyin' skrimps fo his mama's birfday", "He would never steal", "He wuz a gud boi" . Both
    brothers were fucking convicts. The video blew up that wokescreen as well, showing employees pulling the bag of
    shrimp out of the nigger's pants. It was not "A fight that started over a dispute about seafood".
    Now the woketurd hack-squad is at it again, with their "NYC Hospital Karen" dogshite, where an evil medical assistant
    took a CityBike away from a poor innocent black man. Her woke faggot employer suspended her immediately, after the Post
    plastered her pictures everywhere, next to the fake storyline. This garbage reporting blew up in their face today,
    when her lawyer revealed : She is 6 months pregnant, had just worked a 12 hour shift, and paid for said CityBike
    with her phone app, which she has the receipt for. She was accosted by five niggers, who put their filthy paws on her,
    then took the bike. This woman now has the basis of a juicy lawsuit, against the hospital, and the cunts at the NY Post.

https://nypost.com/2023/05/16/nyc-ho...r-viral-video/
    https://nypost.com/2023/05/18/nyc-ho...ith-black-man/

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Anastasia liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scotty Google Search.png 
Views:	26 
Size:	264.2 KB 
ID:	22649
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Ignatow , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    nigger bird watchers?
    anyone believe that? I have some nice waterfront property in Brooklyn I like to sell.

6. Likes Ignatow , IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    nigger bird watchers?
    anyone believe that? I have some nice waterfront property in Brooklyn I like to sell.
    Sure there are! I got this email asking me to help and to understand the challenges and inequities "Black birders" face. And here I thought the only birds niggers are interested in are chigguns.

I declined to watch 9 hours of niggerbabble and informed the Cornell Lab what I thought about this email. That was the last I heard from them.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Sure there are! I got this email asking me to help and to understand the challenges and inequities "Black birders" face. And here I thought the only birds niggers are interested in are chigguns. I declined to watch 9 hours of niggerbabble and informed the Cornell Lab what I thought about this email. That was the last I heard from them.
    This is suspiciously similar to the R.E.I. "co-op's" narrative about raycizzums and 'skriminations that their minority pets
    face, when trying to enjoy the great outdoors. Hiking and backpacking peaked in the '70s and '80s, when I was doing it
    often, and for the life of me, I rarely saw another human in the back country. The crackpots running R.E.I. need to have
    their heads examined - there's no one out there, ffs ! If there was, its a "Hi, how ya doing", followed by a "See you", period.
    NYC's "Black Birdwatcher" is a Harvard fruitcake nigger, who likes to start shit with people walking their dogs. My friend, who
    did two and a half years federal time in Texas, let him run off at the mouth, then made that nigger wet his bike shorts.

10. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post