Close

Likes Likes:  2
Reply to Thread
    Bull Whip
    Chimpout Guest

$14 Trillion in nigger reparations

That's what some congress nigger sheboon says; this country is awful and racist and it owes the niggers that built it $$$'s......

Well one thing is you nigger whore....there aren't ANY of those niggers around.....what a ridiculous piece of shit...but there again; its a stinking nigger, and this nigger is the poster-nigger for " sow-boon ghetto " with the snake-weaves and the 3" inch long ghetto nails, this greasy shiny nigger should be in a cage.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are welcome to $14 trillion Wakanda dollars. If they go back there to spend it on a one way ticket, I'll happily print some up for them.

https://www.reddit.com/r/marvelstudi...ter_and_i_was/
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    How will Gavinclaus pay for this? Oh, yeah, he backed off.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    How will Gavinclaus pay for this? Oh, yeah, he backed off.
    I think stupid Gavin was pandering to niggers just for his own self-promoting interests. He knew no one in CA wants to FUND reparations, not even wealthy niggers. It's an exercise for being seen, that now a study has been done, and commiting it to paper and public record.

How can any study be truthful, when the committee was made up of 98% niggers?

Broadly, human endeavors seek the truth, and, the scientific method relies on putting forth a hypothesis, assumptions, research, data analysis, conclusions THEN scrutiny, counter analysis, debate. After all this, no committee has the power to say it's enforceable, because after the debate, it's the people of California who has to agree or not to hand out reparations to niggers. From the poorest border nigger who just slipped in yesterday, to the ultra wealthy families like Pelosi's, I bet no one wants to chip in to the nigger fund. If Pelosi and other rich liberal fuckers show they are willing to give millions away, and it's documented, and certified independently, then I'll believe it when I see it. My bet is no one wants to be forced to give away money.

When I depart this world, I will willingly give my little money to animal charities. That's willing, and not forced.

Going back to debate, it's easy to sink the nigger study.

Was California ever a slave state that has plantations for niggers, yes or no?

Were niggers ever treated as chattel in CA, yes or no?

How many niggers were strung up? And what caused them to be strung up?

Even the so-called unity of blacks and Hispanics will not stand firm. Hispanics, well they have many mouths to feed. And their goal is La Raza...fuck the niggers.

I've seen that $800 billion would be needed. CA's yearly budget is about $235B. Are we willing to not have public services to fatten niggers?

The reparations committee got away with their fantasy, unopposed. Even nigger worshippers would not want to part with their money. Now if the ultra billionaires say they'll willingly give 90% of their wealth for reparations, I'll believe it when I see it.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

5. Likes Anastasia, jenkemfactory liked this post