Close

Likes Likes:  13
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Remember those Starcucks niggers? A new EPIC story of TNB, libtardism, and a deliciously karmic ending

I know there's a sticky on this subject but I think this deserves its own thread, for the sheer epicness of this related story.

https://www.unz.com/isteve/a-white-w...ears-but-then/

A nigger sow and a white female cuck went viral declaring war on mythical raycissm. Then things went to shit and they stopped speaking to each other.

Few know the names Michelle Saahene or Melissa DePino. But millions have heard the beginning of their story. They were witnesses at a Philadelphia Starbucks five years ago when two uppity niggers demanded to use the restroom despite not buying anything and a white barista correctly called the po-po, who led the niggers away in handcuffs.

“They didn’t do anything!” Saahene shouted as another customer recorded the confrontation.
    The story has barely gotten started and already DINDU NUFFINS has shown up.

Saahene, a nigger, and DePino, a white libtard cuck, didn’t know each other. But in their mutual chimpout, the two women started talking, and after DePino got a copy of the video, she conferred with Saahene before tweeting it out. The tweet triggered a public relations disaster for Starbucks and a national uproar, raising questions about raycissm, policing and public safety.

It also launched lucrative new careers for both women, who teamed up to promote awareness about raycissm and started a company to provide sensitivity training to corporations just as the diversity, equity and inclusion industry (LOL) was about to take off.

The two met over drinks, planting the seeds of a retarded project they named From Privilege to Progress (LOL). It had a stated aim of creating “a national movement to desegregate the public conversation about race.” In reality, it was a few social media accounts attempting to go viral, with the women unsure of whether they were making a dent. They slowly gained followers, mostly white libtards, on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube. They launched a website that sold one-on-one anti-racism coaching and $20 T-shirts with the logo “#ShowUp.” And they pitched corporations to pay them to share their stories.
    Nigs and libs exploiting a non-incident to launch a giant grifting scam and gain money, fame, and glory for themselves?! Say it isn't so!

Their effort could have stayed relatively small at a time when so many people wanted to make a dime off viral fame, when activism increasingly was happening from keyboards instead of on the streets.

Then came May 25, 2020. A White hero named Derek Chauvin made a seemingly ordinary arrest of a nigger counterfeiter named George Floyd. Floyd, however, was high on fentanyl, and achieved batwings due to an overdose. America, for lack of a better term, went apeshit.

The sheer level of utter hysteria from Floyd's well-earned set of batwings created an unprecedented opportunity for the pair of scammers.
    Corporations pledged tens of billions of dollars to further racial equality. Many outsourced training to people and niggers like Saahene and DePino. The number of followers on their Instagram account shot up from around 20,000 to roughly half a million. By late 2020, the women had monthly, sometimes weekly, paid engagements at Google, Spectrum, Ikea, Yale, MIT, Tufts and the United Nations. The duo nearly doubled their joint speakers rate to $10,000 total per appearance. In 2021, each netted more than $100,000.

The two had become close. Saahene house-sat for DePino and had the code to her marijuana safe…
    Keeping them priorities straight!

The two women dreamed of a national tour and documentary series — and it felt within reach. Then the demand for talk and training on race slowly started to subside...
    Translation: People started getting fed up with endless nigger rioting and demands for gibs, and realized they'd been fools to protest on a daed fentanyl nigger's behalf.

Then there was the question of how to divide the profits from their business. The two had always split them evenly, but then Saahene suggested that she deserved a greater share...
    The nigger got greedy and decided it wanted a bigger piece of the pie? Who could have seen that one coming?

DePino disagreed, contending that she did more background work: nonprofit filings, managing money and posting to social media accounts.
    Uh-oh! Whitey doesn't want to pay up! Guess what happened next!

If you guessed "niggy turned on whitey," you get a fried chiggun wang!

Saahene texted, saying she felt unheard and pointing out past moments she now considered “microaggressions.” She accused DePino of “defensiveness and other manifestations of whiteness.”

On April 22, 2022, Saahene took over the platform. In a written statement to nearly 500,000 followers, she said DePino was “not honest” and had no “commitment to ending colonialism.”…

DePino deleted the posts and dashed off an email: “You cannot legally slander me… I will send a cease-and-desist ASAP."
    Sho nuff!

Saahene and DePino stopped communicating, except through lawyers.

Ebony and ivory usually ends this way (or with ebony stabbing ivory and taking her car keys).

DePino is still recovering from an onslaught of online abuse, nearly all from white former followers. They called her a racist, a “Karen,” a manipulator, a fake. “This is what it looks like to be canceled,” said DePino. “I’m not really sure what I did wrong.”
    If there has ever been a sweeter, more delicious karmic retribution than this in the history of the world, I haven't heard of it. Undoubtedly she and her nigger accomplice slandered, doxxed, deplatformed, and canceled thousands of innocent White people during their five-year swindle. "This is what it feels like to be canceled!" (sniffle) It could not have happened to ANYONE more deserving. She dedicated her life to whipping the woke mob into a bloodthirsty, foaming-at-the-mouth, white-hating frenzy...until the mob turned on her and gave her what she had coming, good and hard.

The experience forced her to reassess her place in the world as a white woman who still wants to fight inequality. She often pages through “The Autobiography of Malcolm X,” pondering the phrase “white devil.”
    They never fucking learn. Ever.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    “I’m not really sure what I did wrong”. You still aren’t sure huh? What a hopeless idiot. This interracial romance appears to have been all about money. Scamming white liberals out of their money seems very easy. I may have to make some kind of ridiculous anti racism bracelets, necklace, dildos, butt plugs or whatever it is that floats their boat.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've stated before - if Hillary Clinton gets hit by lightning, I'll start believing there's a God, and go to church every week.
    The same applies, if these two bivalves get batwinged by their nigger pets.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tar Wokie.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	7.5 KB 
ID:	22645Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wokie Twat.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	4.9 KB 
ID:	22646

4. Likes IseDaDiva, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The duo nearly doubled their joint speakers rate to $10,000 total per appearance. In 2021, each netted more than $100,000.
    "There is no hope and you know it now."

These two ridiculous, ludicrous, empty-headed social media dimbos parlayed the fact that they were told they couldn't piss on private property unless they were patrons into this massive scam, perpetrated on the "Emperor's New Clothes" dull-eyed, dead-headed, Instagram libtard faction?

Just when I think I've heard the limits of the "Idiocracy" clown world in which we are forced to inhabit I am proved wrong over and over.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

"There is no hope and you know it now."

These two ridiculous, ludicrous, empty-headed social media dimbos parlayed the fact that they were told they couldn't piss on private property unless they were patrons into this massive scam, perpetrated on the "Emperor's New Clothes" dull-eyed, dead-headed, Instagram libtard faction?
    My contractor friend and I went to Starbucks a few times, just to break balls, when their CEO came up with their
    "Race Together" campaign, where the public was supposed to get a racial dialog going with employees. We felt
    bad about it, because they just wanted to hand out coffee, and get through the day. I did point out the nearby
    scenes, where nigger atrocities had taken place in the distant, and recent, past.

8. Likes IseDaDiva, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    I've stated before - if Hillary Clinton gets hit by lightning, I'll start believing there's a God, and go to church every week.
    The same applies, if these two bivalves get batwinged by their nigger pets.
    (animated GIF)

Name:	40232-Hillary_Lightning.gif 
Views:	40 
Size:	242.0 KB 
ID:	22693
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

10. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    (animated GIF)

Name:	40232-Hillary_Lightning.gif 
Views:	40 
Size:	242.0 KB 
ID:	22693
    Dear God, I'm begging you - make it happen !